PDA

View Full Version : Which Room you build first?

Zetra
08-31-12, 04:20 AM
Which room you decided to go first in designing?if you select others,Please leave a comment about it.:)

ipaddolo
08-31-12, 04:58 AM
i'm italian, i did the kitchen first of course :)

AnnasCoffee
08-31-12, 12:10 PM
I turned the original 8x8 room (that you start with) into the kitchen. The first room I built was a 10x12 living room... I love it!

SandraXDIP
08-31-12, 12:26 PM
I did the bedroom first :) then i built the living room

trace35
08-31-12, 05:42 PM
I put an open plan kitchen in the living room, then built a bedroom.

bigbux3
08-31-12, 07:49 PM
I don't know. And I don't like that you actually have to build rooms. I expected you to expand your house, like 5X6 then 6X7 and then just add dividers to make rooms, but since we don't have that. I built a bedroom first.
I don't like that unless the rooms are against the furthest expansion, then you can't set up a wall. If that makes sense.

LCAHEARTS
08-31-12, 07:59 PM
I don't like that unless the rooms are against the furthest expansion, then you can't set up a wall. If that makes sense.

I FULLY AGREE. I'm a huge player for Sims 3. I've been playing it for 4 years. With this game I find myself wishing it had a lot of things that Sims 3 has. Lol. I think TL plans on making it possible though if you think about it. They give us that button to put down the walls. Why would you put down the only walls you have [border]? It's not like they block the view of anything we have control over. So I think maybe in the future we'll be able to have all walls. I'm really hoping.

PS - I hate that we can't pick where the room creates a door. I hate when there are gaps in random places to lead into all rooms touching.

iloveyummie
09-02-12, 09:05 AM
In the beginning I just followed the quests so it was the bedroom first.

bigbux3
09-02-12, 10:39 AM
I FULLY AGREE. I'm a huge player for Sims 3. I've been playing it for 4 years. With this game I find myself wishing it had a lot of things that Sims 3 has. Lol. I think TL plans on making it possible though if you think about it. They give us that button to put down the walls. Why would you put down the only walls you have [border]? It's not like they block the view of anything we have control over. So I think maybe in the future we'll be able to have all walls. I'm really hoping.

PS - I hate that we can't pick where the room creates a door. I hate when there are gaps in random places to lead into all rooms touching.
Exactly. I'm a Sims fan too. I wanted this as well. And I really don't like the whole new design. It doesn't look like a TeamLava game.