PDA

View Full Version : MoonCake Festival Request ?

kieranyeow
08-31-12, 02:53 AM
I Just Saw There Is Are MoonCake Festival For Chinese People Just Like Chinese New Year;)
Would You Baker Love To Have These Awesome Feature ?
Cause It Would Be Nice To Have : MoonCake Tables , Lantern Chairs Or Something:confused:

You Can Visit Me (http://http://forums.teamlava.com/member.php?6693-kieranyeow) If You Want To Be Friends;)

It Will Be Great !

littlepuffystove
08-31-12, 09:14 AM
I Just Saw There Is Are MoonCake Festival For Chinese People Just Like Chinese New Year;)
Would You Baker Love To Have These Awesome Feature ?
Cause It Would Be Nice To Have : MoonCake Tables , Lantern Chairs Or Something:confused:

You Can Visit Me (http://http://forums.teamlava.com/member.php?6693-kieranyeow) If You Want To Be Friends;)

It Will Be Great !
This year, the moon cake ffestival(correct name is the mid-autumn festival) is on Sep.30, since chinese people have a golden week ( Oct.1-Oct.7) every year since 1999 to celebrate the national day, this time, the golden week will star from Sep.30 and have a 8-day holiday.

On the mid-autumn festivel, Chinese people do eat a kind of round cake, with various filling. Such flavor as red bean, coconut, ice cream,mocha,ham,fruit. So not only sweet moon cake, but also salty moon cake.

In shanghai, people also like pork moon cake. I promise this is the best moon cake. I have a lot these days. Because after returning to Sydney, I cannot have it any more.

littlepuffystove
08-31-12, 09:25 AM
The mid-autumn festival is the second the most important traditional celebration in china(Chinese new year is the no.1), like for CNY, the whole family have dinner together,but unlike CNY, there is no lantern for the mid-autumn festival.

China is so huge, people from different regions have different habits, for example in shanghai, not only eat moon cake, eat taro as well(I don't like it). This is only what I know.

Maybe, from next CNY and the mid-autumn festival, I can only see my whole family sit together, chat happily and eat a lot of cuisine through the iPad face time. So sad.......extremely sad......

kieranyeow
08-31-12, 07:31 PM
This year, the moon cake ffestival(correct name is the mid-autumn festival) is on Sep.30, since chinese people have a golden week ( Oct.1-Oct.7) every year since 1999 to celebrate the national day, this time, the golden week will star from Sep.30 and have a 8-day holiday.

On the mid-autumn festivel, Chinese people do eat a kind of round cake, with various filling. Such flavor as red bean, coconut, ice cream,mocha,ham,fruit. So not only sweet moon cake, but also salty moon cake.

In shanghai, people also like pork moon cake. I promise this is the best moon cake. I have a lot these days. Because after returning to Sydney, I cannot have it any more.

I Love It ~Its Nice~

kieranyeow
08-31-12, 07:31 PM
The mid-autumn festival is the second the most important traditional celebration in china(Chinese new year is the no.1), like for CNY, the whole family have dinner together,but unlike CNY, there is no lantern for the mid-autumn festival.

China is so huge, people from different regions have different habits, for example in shanghai, not only eat moon cake, eat taro as well(I don't like it). This is only what I know.

Maybe, from next CNY and the mid-autumn festival, I can only see my whole family sit together, chat happily and eat a lot of cuisine through the iPad face time. So sad.......extremely sad......

Hope We Wil Get These Update~

mimi9716
08-31-12, 10:00 PM
The sticky cake in Bs is the mooncake.lol

littlepuffystove
09-01-12, 11:04 AM
The sticky cake in Bs is the mooncake.lol
The sticky cake if is a moon cake, it is GUANGDONG style moon cake, another sort is SU style moon cake which is similar to pie, but it is round pie. The pork moon cake is SU style.

kieranyeow
09-03-12, 08:05 AM
The sticky cake if is a moon cake, it is GUANGDONG style moon cake, another sort is SU style moon cake which is similar to pie, but it is round pie. The pork moon cake is SU style.

Just know That Chinese People Are Having Mid Autumn Festival In 30th At September :D