PDA

View Full Version : Tiki room glitch

sahp
08-30-12, 11:41 PM
Sorry if its a re-post, tried to look for it in the forums

Bought the tiki room through the goal list , gorilla would never show up in the room. Decided to buy the soulmate anyway and I swear I spent the money for it but the soulmate didn't start loading.
I noticed after that I was short money, but decided to try again, this time it started to load but when I checked back on it, no soulmate processing.

I got really frustrated and ended up deleting the tiki room (all the while gorilla never showed up I think even in info-weird). I lost 400some thousand twice for soulmate attempts, plus the money for the gorilla [side note building AND decoarting costs, really necessary???. I like your addicting games..but Sad face on some of your gameplay ideas

Anyway I don't know if anything can be done now since I didn't take screenshots or even think to post here -_- Oh well putting it out there

sahp
08-30-12, 11:45 PM
** iPhone 4
Pet hotel 1.0.3

kooky panda
08-31-12, 07:32 AM
Send an email to support@teamlava.com to have them look into your game.

gamringer
08-31-12, 09:03 AM
I have had a similar issue with Tiki Room. My gorilla eventually showed up but when I started the soul mate for that room the coins were deducted and nothing happened in the soul mate room. Would like coins added back...

sahp
09-11-12, 12:38 PM
Emailed team lava (for this and phelps fountain *glitch-bakery story) both took about a week to be deemed 'solved' with no noticeable changes to either game. I expected something on bakery story at least, considering others got their fountains according to the thread on it. Oh well team lava is too busy or my tickets weren't worthy*