PDA

View Full Version : Can't buy drum set oven

lioness9073
08-30-12, 10:58 PM
I have enough coins to purchase, so when I go into design tab and try clicking on the new oven, I just keep getting the pop-up window that says I have to request parts from neighbors. I am not maxxed out on my appliances because I put some away in order to make room to build it. I am clicking on an empty space in my restaurant, but the box that would usually appear isn't.

Storm 🆔: lioness9073

Please help. Neighbors have already gifted parts so I want to be able to use them to build & make recipes.

Thanks.

marrrina
08-30-12, 11:33 PM
As useless as this advice sounds just click around a lot. I have issues placing every new appliance. They're usually "invisible" until I tap a space on the floor and then they appear. For some reason they never place as easily as the original appliances.

JohnDede
08-31-12, 06:08 AM
I am clicking on an empty space in my restaurant, but the box that would usually appear isn't.

Try click and hold, and drag the oven onto the floor from it's design tab.

nmishii
08-31-12, 08:02 AM
Tap near the top of the appliance box in the Appliance tab, so you don't get the popup. Then you can place it on your floor. When you tap and get the popup it won't place.

mattyboo1
08-31-12, 08:53 PM
I have enough coins to purchase, so when I go into design tab and try clicking on the new oven, I just keep getting the pop-up window that says I have to request parts from neighbors. I am not maxxed out on my appliances because I put some away in order to make room to build it. I am clicking on an empty space in my restaurant, but the box that would usually appear isn't.

Storm 🆔: lioness9073

Please help. Neighbors have already gifted parts so I want to be able to use them to build & make recipes.

Thanks.
Try to click away from the hammer

TimeForACuppaTea
08-31-12, 08:58 PM
Sounds like your tapping too low on the image and hitting the little hammer. Tap a bit higher and away from the hammer and it should work.

MommyNCharge
02-01-14, 06:30 AM
i had to place it right next to an appliance for it to work (for my buildable grill) - i had an oven next to a cabinet and put my grill next to the cabinet- wouldn't work - moved cabinet - put grill next to oven & it worked! Good luck!