PDA

View Full Version : Frustratred

meahann
08-30-12, 09:39 PM
After a long day, I went to play Bakery to unwind. I was going to request help from my neighbors for the new appliance when my daughter bumped me and I accidently hit build now and lost my hard earned gems. I really wanted to cry, playing all these extra games to earn gems... all that time, boom gone from a bump. I would buy gems but feel it's unfair that I have not got a gem sale since December when other members in my family get the sales all the time.
Ok, I vented feel a bit better. My family thinks I'm cookoo, but I know somebody on here will feel my pain:(

TimeForACuppaTea
08-30-12, 10:35 PM
We've all been there. We've begged them for a confirmation popup to make sure we want to spend the gems. But they won't do it. They want you to go buy gems to replace the lost ones so they make more money. Many people refuse to buy gems until this is fixed. But doesn't look like it ever will be.

chuchulovestore
08-30-12, 11:01 PM
One day i drop my ipod touch and accidently touch the coin button. That day i lost 100 gems for money. I was so angry with team lava. I know i can quit, but i love my bakery and i decided to keep playing for now. But i feel like someone robbed me that day.

kitty711
08-31-12, 11:43 AM
I literally just did this, accidentally tapped the "finish for 20 gems" button on the juice machine. Grr I was saving up for the candy couch or dispenser.

I did this last night too by accident w/ the expansion, but I don't really mind that. It's the gems that count!

soclassymom
08-31-12, 12:12 PM
I feel ur pain , I have lost gems by pressing 'build '
And I agree with u we need gem sale please TL
I like to purchase some .