PDA

View Full Version : Maxed level in dragon story and STILL no diamond :/

iMoe4s
08-30-12, 07:06 PM
Hey everyone, my Storm8 ID Is "iMoe4s" if you wanna add/visit me. I am level 63, and have been trying to get a diamond for as long as I could remember.. We're talking over hundreds of tries. Different combos. I'm currently logging every dragon that I get. How did YOU get your diamond dragon? How many attempts did it take you? What was te level/names of the dragons you've used? Please share your info here :) until then.. I'm not giving up!!

alphaiceman
08-30-12, 10:00 PM
My 3rd try with Lv 10 eagle (Tinder) x Lv 7 serpent (Terra) landed my dragon.

dragonlord196
08-31-12, 06:25 AM
I got mine with Eagle 10 and Island 10 after 3 tries. I have at least a dozen neighbors whom I told that combo to that have also hatched their diamonds, some in as few as first try to 20 and 30 tries. I have many other neighbors that I shared that combo with that still dont have their diamonds yet.

I'm starting to think that there are certain combos that will work for certain players and not for others. Example, one of my neighbors keeps getting the Parakeet and I have been trying forever with the same combo he used without any success. Conversely, I keep getting Eagles and the same neighbor has been trying for Eagle with my combo and can not get one.

iMoe4s
08-31-12, 10:07 PM
I agree, iv been feeling that way lately after trying so many pairs