PDA

View Full Version : Fruit Mastery and other bugs

Unregistered
11-21-10, 08:13 PM
For the 3rd time today I have reached level 1 of strawberry mastery. It seems to stick around for a little while then at some point I lose my first leaf and I get to start all over again. I have had tons of bugs and problems with this game in the 3 days I have been playing. From losing all my progress to coming back to a field of withered crops after only 2 minutes and coming back to crops that I did not even plant. With no quit/exit button I quickly learned that Force Closing seems to trigger some of these bugs but I encounter others while trying to comment or send a gift. I enjoy this game and glad they released it on Android but there needs to be some serious work put into the core of the game to fix these problems. It seems that it wasnt even tested for ANdroid just released to try and make money. Im sure that I am not alone in stating that you will not get a dime from me until this game runs much much more smoothly and my money is not at risk of being wasted due to bugs and defects.

I have emailed support with my problems and when they arrive Monday morning I get the impression that their mailbox will be full of similiar emails. I only hope that I dont once again lose all my progress while they try and fix this game.

Unregistered
11-23-10, 04:50 AM
when you force close of the app, you lose your progress. And even getting Gems from time to time you dont get it.
But is a great app, congratulations

Unregistered
12-11-10, 06:57 PM
Strawberries didn't move for 3 days no matter how much I planted and harvested. Then it happened on coffee.

Unregistered
12-11-10, 07:01 PM
Strawberries didn't move for 3 days no matter how much I planted and harvested. Then it happened on coffee.

Weird. What level you guys at. I'm 75. Been planting onions, pumpkins and flowers for the last week. Did a full crop rotation today with no crashes. Soooooo is it specific to strawberries? Trying to narrow down so they can focus their efforts to fix. I haven't planted strawberries in months.