PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE:Option for more habitats!

mamareader02
08-30-12, 06:18 PM
We keep begging to at least let us buy more habitats, was really hoping that option would come with today's update( optimist). TeamLava, if u let us buy habitats( and let's be real- it would be for gold),people would be buying and using a whole lot more gold than to just " speed breed", and you would make lots more money because players would be buying gold to " speed breed" AND to raise their amount of allowable habitats. Restaurant, bakery, fashion to name a few all have the option to buy more appliances or slots with gems, why can't we have a similar option for habitats?i live this game and don't want to get bored when I have no place to put new dragons, so please , even it's a quick" maintenance"fix- please, please put this option in!

Sincerely,
Mamareader02( AKA "Dazy")

mamareader02
08-30-12, 06:19 PM
Lol- love this game, darn, my finger must've slipped!

Zamoraksblood
08-30-12, 06:29 PM
I agree to sign here!!!!! Forbidden_Sight

mamareader02
08-30-12, 06:32 PM
Thanks for the backup neighbor!

kirin53
08-30-12, 06:38 PM
It seems like a cool idea. Why not add it to the monthly suggestion topic instead, friend? ;]

greygull
08-30-12, 06:44 PM
I like this idea as well :)

Passed on to the CMs, hopefully the can pass it up the food chain.

08-30-12, 06:45 PM
It seems like a cool idea. Why not add it to the monthly suggestion topic instead, friend? ;]

i doubt team lava actually listens to the monthly suggestions. Also, people have said that adding habitats would be a good update, but TL just gives us new dragons....

mamareader02
08-30-12, 07:54 PM
Yes,but we can't let our ideas get buried, we just have to keep telling them what we would like to see, then hopefully one day our ideas will be used.if we stop asking, it can get forgotten

foxxiegirl
08-31-12, 05:28 AM
Totally agree with you hun ! I'd pay gold for more habitats. All of the other TL games give you the option of adding ovens and such so i'd think this would be easy. My island is full and i'm not even trying for this weeks dragon because of this. I don't want to sell anything else so i'm just working on the Infinity until we get more space to hold our beloved dragons.

PDAGuppies
08-31-12, 06:11 AM
Or maybe everybody should start a thread about this problem. Then we reply tomeachother and everything, but we'd need like 50 seperate threads started by as many ppl as possible.whenever weave time we could write something and TL would get that wewant MORE HABITATS, so what do we think? Should protest by putting more threads of this?also if anyone knows how to create a poll about this that'd be a great thing to add. ( I don't know how to create a poll :D)

PDAGuppies
08-31-12, 06:11 AM
Or maybe everybody should start a thread about this problem. Then we reply tomeachother and everything, but we'd need like 50 seperate threads started by as many ppl as possible.whenever weave time we could write something and TL would get that wewant MORE HABITATS, so what do we think? Should protest by putting more threads of this?also if anyone knows how to create a poll about this that'd be a great thing to add. ( I don't know how to create a poll :D)
I meant to say we must reply to each other

foxxiegirl
08-31-12, 06:39 AM

I think 1 thread is enough, we just need to stay active with it so that it's always seen.

mammami08
08-31-12, 07:12 AM
I totaly agree, just hatched two (have two nests) wild dragons and sold them of both cause i don't want to sell others, also rare or super rare dragons that i have evolved once or twice and had no more room. I know People who hve been forced to sell ultra rare. I do understand the problem with the possibility to earn a lot of money with moor habitats but that is easely adjust with a lowering of what each dragon earns. I rather they make less and i can have moor of them.

mammami08
08-31-12, 07:14 AM
*more, not moor. Sorry didn't notice the autocorrect

mamareader02
08-31-12, 09:03 AM
I wouldn't mind a drop in earnings either- because without more habitats to hold dragons, all we can do with our land is decorate, and we don't have enough variety to make our islands unique. As is , I have an infinity being made in den, and the egg is goin to have to sit in a nest looking pretty because I'm not going to sell off more of my crusaders( had 11, down to 4 to make room for diamonds and infinity). Bottom line- I want to have more dragons and I am willing to pay for more habitats.

zoroak
08-31-12, 09:08 AM
I would like more habitats please, at the moment I'm having to sell rare dragons to make room for new ones, not happy about this.

Ok, I know that having more habitats may make the game lag on older devices due to the multitude of animations but how about this, an option to store dragons?

mamareader02
08-31-12, 09:37 AM
I wouldn't mind storing some of my commons- you never know when you need them, but right now Im pretty much making eggs sit in nests , hopefully thinking TL will give us the more habitat option. I can sell off one more habitat full of crusaders and still have one of each dragon,but then that's it!

Hespeth
08-31-12, 10:05 AM
I do agree more habitats please. I am new and I have a egg just sitting there Bc I don't have enough habitats and I don't feel like selling my dragons.

Zamoraksblood
08-31-12, 11:56 AM
Only the creator can add a poll

I shall sign here...Again!!! Forbidden_Sight

lizardlickfan
08-31-12, 12:26 PM
Yes more habitats are needed but not for gold. Extra habitats for gold is like them giving us X counters/tables and if we want more we need to unlock for gems. Paying gold for more evolution temples, breeding dens and nests yes but for habitats NO!!!

foxxiegirl
08-31-12, 01:21 PM
I would like more habitats please, at the moment I'm having to sell rare dragons to make room for new ones, not happy about this.

Ok, I know that having more habitats may make the game lag on older devices due to the multitude of animations but how about this, an option to store dragons?

Oh! a storage idea is good too! Anything really would help because we spend all this RL money speeding breeding so we can get dragons we really want. Then we end up needing to give them back to the all mighty internet graveyard for 100 coins. That's just such a waste! If i could store some dragons i'd be just as happy as if i had more habitats.

Ladynewmoon
09-03-12, 12:00 AM
Agreed/ signed. I hate the habitat limitation. Other "Story" games have options as we level, why not this one?

gertbigone
09-03-12, 01:19 AM
I wouldn't use gold to buy more habitats!!! On bakery etc you pay gems for more oven slots not counters, I would use gold on another breeding den or evolution temple but certainly not the habitats. I wish they would give the option to house more than 1 dragon in the diamond habitat, I will have to sell off another 3 dragons soon as my second diamond is on the way!!!

Darkstorm2
09-03-12, 04:11 AM
It's ok if 25 is the max, I'd like to be able to upgrade each of them a second time. They should be bigger and take up more room giving me a reason to expand. TL can cap their income as they need to control the flow of coins. This is a win -win for everyone but they won't listen :(

Darkstorm2
09-03-12, 04:13 AM
I wouldn't use gold to buy more habitats!!! On bakery etc you pay gems for more oven slots not counters, I would use gold on another breeding den or evolution temple but certainly not the habitats. I wish they would give the option to house more than 1 dragon in the diamond habitat, I will have to sell off another 3 dragons soon as my second diamond is on the way!!!

I agree with you. I have 15 diamond habitats now and I had to sell most of my dragons :(