PDA

View Full Version : What's the best box to get?!?!

54starr
08-30-12, 09:00 AM
I love all Fashion story boxes. I have enough gems to get 5 Boxes!! I really want the perfume counter or the intamantes display from the secret bag:) I also love the diva bow hair in the magic box. But I wanna know, what's your favorite box and your favorite item from it!! Which one is the best to get!!!!;)

soclassymom
08-30-12, 10:13 AM
Paris chest ^_^

sweetstuff525
08-30-12, 10:16 AM
or you could wait for update today maybe we will get limited time offer.. i see the display they teased us with is nice

dalula
08-30-12, 02:23 PM
it depends on what kind of items you like. make sure you are happy with the 4th place items, because those are the ones you are most likely to get. good luck if you decide to try though!

triztriz99
09-07-12, 06:26 PM
DNT GET THEM! ull get something cheap! i got leggings!

sunnyazchica
09-07-12, 10:33 PM
I found out the hard way that you only get 1 single item from the box. if it says that 4th place gets certain items, you will only get one of those items, not all. So you pay all those coins for one single item. I wasn't too happy a camper and haven't spent anymore gems on any boxes.

bellarpc
10-26-12, 05:50 PM
I just bought the Paris chest and all I got was a hat? I was expecting a display. Where do you get displays?

eostre1
10-27-12, 04:04 AM
I bought the Halloween Chest, lost 24 gems, but get nothing!!!

kooky panda
10-27-12, 08:47 AM
I bought the Halloween Chest, lost 24 gems, but get nothing!!!
I responded on your thread.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?38544-Lost-my-gems&p=437822#post437822

kattigra11
10-27-12, 02:48 PM
I've been playing this game for a year and few months now and I lost count of how many times I opened those boxes. It amazes me that I have never had a number one price. This makes me wonder how Lucky do you have to be to get a number one price?

maleah06
10-29-12, 02:27 PM
Seriously!! As much as I really really want the intimates display or the perfume counter, I've tried 4 or 5 times with no luck :( So just beware!!

54starr
11-02-12, 05:45 PM
Actually I got the intimates display! I was really happy about it! Now I just have my fingers crossed for the perfume counter!
__________________________________________________ _________
Need a neighbor? ADD ME PEOPLE! I will always accept :) I have all of the
Teamlava games! 54starr! Any questions? Send me a PM or just post on
My wall

54starr
11-02-12, 05:48 PM
Anyone get the perfume display?
__________________________________________________ ___________
Need a neighbor? ADD ME PEOPLE! I will always accept :) I have all of the
Teamlava games! 54starr! Any questions? Send me a PM or just post on
My wall

Baraze
11-09-12, 10:23 PM
I had enough gems and instead of expanding again with gems, I got five secret boxes. I got the perfume counter, intimates counter, a robe, night slip looking thingy and a stack of pillows. I kept pushing the button wanting one of the counters so was overly happy to get both of them.

Aside from the items I got on bakery, this is the most luck I've had. Farm is the worst. Could have had five flower homes for the gems I've wasted for chairs and skunks. Good luck!

Baraze
11-09-12, 10:25 PM
I've been playing this game for a year and few months now and I lost count of how many times I opened those boxes. It amazes me that I have never had a number one price. This makes me wonder how Lucky do you have to be to get a number one price?

I think it may depend on how many you get at one go. I did it five times and got great picks. From how I am on bakery and restaurant it seems to ring true. I did however, see one person with over forth box items in her place and none were first or even second place. Now that's bad luck.

celerbrate
11-12-12, 12:50 AM
I like the dive bow hair from the magic box and the strapless dress from the Paris dress