PDA

View Full Version : Goal Annoyances

almondieeyez
08-30-12, 06:42 AM
I really am happy with the new update for Android. We now have goals, images are crisper, etc but its is really annoying as a level 92 I have to spend more money on design material and I need to add new neighbors when I REALLY DO NOT NEED anymore. I don't mind the baking goals, making brownies expresso etc. But it really is ridiculous when the goal ask you to spend more money than the reward is worth.

Maybe the apple users felt the same way when the goals was first rolled out to them. I don't know.. just wanted to get my frustration out there.:(

sweetstuff525
08-30-12, 07:19 AM
Yeah we felt the same way... Your bakery will have to look a mess for a while since to buy tables or chairs first you need to get the ones in storage... And after you work do hard in flooring you have to buy more flooring lol

shakiba
08-30-12, 08:03 AM
I feel the same way. I just don't like how you have to spend more money than the goal actually rewards. There's no point then.

MomsHouseofSweets
08-30-12, 08:26 AM
I agree whole heartedly! Plus ... I met one particular goal ... had to step backward and bake 3 batches of brownies and serve them. I did and the red check marks are there, but so it the goal. I didn't receive credit for meeting that goal. I've closed and restarted Bakery Story, but that didn't help, so I uninstalled yet again, then reinstalled, but that didn't help either. There are other issues I'm having to deal with, but since they don't pertain to goals, I'll post them elsewhere. This goal glitch is very irritating.

greygull
08-30-12, 09:37 AM
I agree whole heartedly! Plus ... I met one particular goal ... had to step backward and bake 3 batches of brownies and serve them. I did and the red check marks are there, but so it the goal. I didn't receive credit for meeting that goal. I've closed and restarted Bakery Story, but that didn't help, so I uninstalled yet again, then reinstalled, but that didn't help either. There are other issues I'm having to deal with, but since they don't pertain to goals, I'll post them elsewhere. This goal glitch is very irritating.

Try scrolling down on the goal page. Sometimes there are 3 parts to the goal, but you can only see the first two. The third one lines up just perfectly, and it's not visible. I've gotten in the habit of trying to scroll each goal, making sure how many parts there are to it.

canderel
08-30-12, 10:10 AM
When doing the goals (I'm iOS), I initially felt the same regarding the need to buy unwanted decorations and/or furniture, but decided to still go through with it for the sake of the rewards/gems...funnily enough, the chairs I bought back then even came in handy when redecorating my place a little while later, seeing as I had a lot of different chairs available that I'd never have gotten for myself if it weren't for the goals :)

What really got me mad about goals (the Bakery World Games goals to be more specific) was that one of them required huge gem spending - would have loved to get the reward, but it was way too expensive (gem-wise) or rather time was too short for me to earn enough gems, as I never buy any but only bake to earn them!!

cast1532
08-30-12, 10:23 AM
That's what we been saying all along you don't want these goals and now that Android has them they can finally see why we always complain.

sunnyDreams
08-30-12, 10:44 AM
I play on both devices and I hate the goals. They use up your time, your gems and your coins. But if you want the recipes and decorations the goals unlock then you have to finish them.
There are members of this forum who love the goals. Which means the rest of us have to suffer through them or miss out on the prizes.

nmishii
08-30-12, 10:46 AM
In the past people have complained about the goals, yet when they are released many of those still do the goals to get the rewards. Androids are not being any different. We do enjoy the option to be able to do the goals or skip some or all of them, a choice we didn't have in the past.

crenner07
08-30-12, 03:32 PM
What really got me mad about goals (the Bakery World Games goals to be more specific) was that one of them required huge gem spending - would have loved to get the reward, but it was way too expensive (gem-wise) or rather time was too short for me to earn enough gems, as I never buy any but only bake to earn them!!

Agreed. Normally I do all of the goals, even if I don't put out the decorative rewards, just so I have them. But I couldn't justify spending gems on goals. It was irritating, especially since I did spend some gems to move forward to the next step before realizing they were going to need gems too.

Tempete8
08-30-12, 03:51 PM
Lol and you guys was wanting goals SO bad begging and all that. By the way I'm an Android user.

almondieeyez
08-31-12, 07:56 AM
Some of the goals are retro active not that I'm complaining but it would have been nice to see what that particular goal was instead of just showing us the rewards.

minidemon88
08-31-12, 10:36 AM
That's what we been saying all along you don't want these goals and now that Android has them they can finally see why we always complain.

Like! XD When they didn't have any goals, they complained it's unfair and all sorts. After they received the goals, they complained of the low level goals and find it annoying or troublesome. It will just be a never ending cycles. @__@

qtmomma
09-01-12, 07:57 PM
what happens after you finish doing the bread oven goals??? I don't get to do anymore??