PDA

View Full Version : What wrong with my Breeding Den!?!

zerbe6982
08-30-12, 06:24 AM
I'm somewhat new to the game, and all I seem to breed are firestorms and fruitfuls. I am trying for an eagle and fairy.

I know the breeding is random, but is there anything that I might be doing wrong?

Since I am just starting out, I am using forest and fire for the eagle and forest and air for the fairy.

For those with successful breedings, have you found that age matters? Should I wait and breed lvl 10s? Currently I am breeding between 6 and 9. Does the order of the dragons matters?

Any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks!

08-30-12, 06:45 AM
try switching the order around.

sweetstuff525
08-30-12, 07:17 AM
I'm trying for wizard keep getting corals

shakiba
08-30-12, 07:53 AM
Well, nothing's wrong with your breeding den, it's just the matter of luck. Try switching them around or leveling them up.

azychan
08-30-12, 08:41 AM
Nothing wrong with your breeding den
I'm trying for mistmoth and i got tons of mists
Byt when i tried for another magic, i got a titan ^^

AkumaNeko
08-30-12, 10:20 AM
Nothing wrong. It's all a matter of luck/randomness. I have gotten rares with level 4s before (when I started out)

SlightlyJaded61
08-30-12, 10:35 AM
I'm trying for wizard keep getting corals

If you have a mistmoth, try that and water a few times it usually will give you a wizard:)

brittanafan
08-30-12, 10:38 AM
If you have a mistmoth, try that and water a few times it usually will give you a wizard:)

I'm trying for wizard right now.. how many times did you have to try that combo to get a wizard? also, what were your levels? and which sides? or did you switch them up? I have a level 9 and 2 level 8 mistmoths, and a level 7 water which I might level up to 8 soon.

SlightlyJaded61
08-30-12, 10:42 AM
I'm trying for wizard right now.. how many times did you have to try that combo to get a wizard? also, what were your levels? and which sides? or did you switch them up? I have a level 9 and 2 level 8 mistmoths, and a level 7 water which I might level up to 8 soon.

All my dragons are Epic, Mistmoth was left water right. Can't recall the amount of time. It was some time ago.

SlightlyJaded61
08-30-12, 10:47 AM
All my dragons are Epic, Mistmoth was left water right. Can't recall the amount of time. It was some time ago.

I gave the same mistmoth/ water combo to my neighbour and she got her wizard without Epics. I don't believe levels matter.

northsweets
08-30-12, 10:55 AM
levels of dragons to breed are different for everyone. you have to find out what levels works for you.

Zamoraksblood
08-30-12, 11:50 AM
First Off you meant fire AIR for firestorm
Second try breeding two firestorms for eagle, or two fruitfuls for fairy

riitzc
08-30-12, 11:58 AM
I've been trying for the honeybee all week. Have an army of firestorms now.

Gave up this morning and tried for trickster and got it on the first try.

I have horrible luck for what I actually want. Great luck for what I don't really want.

Good luck.

riitzc
08-30-12, 12:00 PM
Also, all three of my Eagles came about when I put Fire(left) and Air(right). No luck for me with breeding Firestorm.