PDA

View Full Version : Game keep freezing !!!

faith1309
08-30-12, 01:26 AM
Does it have to do with building a new room ?? If everytime i build room then my game keep freezes then i'm so affraid to build a new room anymore ..
It driving me crazy , collecting few sparkles then freeze .. I couldnt seem to finish collecting all the sparkles in my room !!
And another thing, my things keep automatically goes into storage .. So frustating really ... Hope TL can fix them fast

kooky panda
08-30-12, 05:12 AM
There are alot of glitches right now with this new game, but TL is currently working on the issues.

Gems555
08-31-12, 02:23 PM
can anyone help?? I started my game (first time have joined anything like this) 3 days ago. I have not had any problems at all until 5 mins ago. my game froze. I see alot of people saying force close, however i have no idea how to do this... please HELP!!! oh and also i just this minute paid?7 for Gems argh!!!!!! xx

kooky panda
08-31-12, 03:35 PM
can anyone help?? I started my game (first time have joined anything like this) 3 days ago. I have not had any problems at all until 5 mins ago. my game froze. I see alot of people saying force close, however i have no idea how to do this... please HELP!!! oh and also i just this minute paid?7 for Gems argh!!!!!! xx

To force close you games, means you are closing out the game from running in the background.
On iphone, ipad, etc. ( you are not deleting the game and redownloading it)

Click you home button twice, your icons will show up at the bottom

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQx33DWgZVWPenwP1h0tp***PKRBxsz yWFKkDmOxwXrqLhb7dADwnKnLPxThen you hit the red minus sign for the apps you want to close out. you can scroll to find more.
You are not deleting the apps just closing them out. When you have app run in the background, it takes memory and slows up the games.