PDA

View Full Version : Too hard

mattyboo1
08-29-12, 07:12 PM
The land expansions are Too expenesive when you buy a room it Is hard to make a good outside we need hallways that people walk through

AnnasCoffee
08-29-12, 07:43 PM
I completely agree. "Too hard" are the right words to describe this game. They took away the "lamp trick"... so new people won't be able to level up.

But the thing that is ruining this game are the expansions the prices, they keep going up and up. It's impossible. And an "expansion" is a tiny piece of land, you would have to expand 4 times to build a decent size room. Or you have to build tiny rooms and make a "jig saw puzzle" where you have to walk through the bathroom to get to the 2nd bedroom.

This is the game I've been waiting for, the graphics are well done, beautiful, and detailed. But the economics of this game are messed up. To any new people starting this game... I would consider how much of your time you want to invest in this game before starting. Even if you play "all the time"... You don't get far.

I can't believe I feel like quitting my dream game.

chuchulovestore
08-29-12, 08:11 PM
I agree. And i think is ridiculus that rooms and a lot of decoration items are for contruction. This is not a good idea Team Lava. we want enjoy the game and is not my case thanks to the construction rooms - items...
But i do like the deco in the game.

meteor7
08-30-12, 01:15 AM
They took away the lamp trick?????? When??? I just did this a few hours ago.

ashrb
08-31-12, 01:02 PM
What's the lamp trick? :o

ashrb
08-31-12, 01:03 PM
:|** should not have been a happy smiley ^

AnnasCoffee
08-31-12, 02:54 PM
They took away the lamp trick?????? When??? I just did this a few hours ago.

You can still buy lamps to level up. But now you will need to buy 4 times as many... lamps used to be worth 600 "home vaule" now they are worth 150.

A better choice now, is to buy "cat palm" or "lovely plant" (they are both outdoor plants). The wait time is longer... But remember you can buy 50 or even 100 at once, so you don't have to wait for each one.

What's the lamp trick? :o
The "lamp trick" is buying and selling items... Not because you want the item... But just to gain home vaule and level up.

trace35
08-31-12, 05:52 PM
I agree, but they have just doubled the earnings again so I guess they are working on a good balance.
And yes mattyboo, we do need hallways! A room 2x12 would be good for a hallway.

GrEEnEyedGoldiE
09-02-12, 10:39 AM
Yes hallways:) and I've not had too much of a problem expanding. Been playing on day 4 now, but I've pretty much played non stop and accumulated over 100 neighbors just to be able to finish all the "building". I won't always be able to play for 4 days straight so I'll probably lose interest soon;(

NeeOnn
09-03-12, 09:40 AM
Ugh.. I'm only on 12 and it's IMPOSSIBLE!

lattelaugh
09-03-12, 01:15 PM
I'm on level 27. I'm kind of just waiting it out to get more land. There's not much to do at the moment.

trace35
09-03-12, 01:25 PM
I'm on level 30 and I can't buy decor or I will never have enough cash to expand and build rooms. So I just sit there collecting every 2 min and try not to nod off.

lattelaugh
09-03-12, 01:29 PM
Me too Trace. You can't buy stuff to level up, because you're trying to save for land. And I would have to store it even if I could buy stuff, as my rooms are already pretty crowded. I have given up on the two minute jobs for the most part. I'm just doing the longer ones even though they earn less money.

LynnStorm8
09-03-12, 05:22 PM
I'm on level 30 and I can't buy decor or I will never have enough cash to expand and build rooms. So I just sit there collecting every 2 min and try not to nod off.

Same dilemma here, Trace.

The only difference is I can't tote my iPad
to work every day and click every 2 mins.

Off to start a thread on the Coin Earning quantum!

trace35
09-03-12, 05:46 PM
Ah yes! I don't have that problem being at home most of the time!

LynnStorm8
09-03-12, 05:50 PM
I have to admit I've been doing so
the past couple of days ;)

I stash it as a discreet spot,
enlarge it to the point only grass can be seen (a green screen!)
and click when I can...

Sighs...

trace35
09-03-12, 06:07 PM
Haha norty norty!

LynnStorm8
09-04-12, 02:15 AM
If I didn't / don't do that,
or the past long 4 day weekend,
plus goals,
NO WAY I could have expanded to this size!!,

trace35
09-04-12, 03:00 AM
Which expansion are you on?

LynnStorm8
09-04-12, 06:31 AM
Next expansion would cost me 144,000 coins...

I can probably reach it tomorrow night
if I click every 2 mins obsessively,
but I'm actually running out of things to buy HA!

Like I said, I'm not building a family home.
More like my fantasy solo retreat... :p