PDA

View Full Version : Ugly rugs!

trace35
08-29-12, 06:24 PM
Please can we have some non ugly rugs?
A nice big rug for the middle of the living room would be great.
One solid colour such as deep red, black, brown or green, with out the tassels please.
Most of the decor is so modern and classy, the ugly ******d tassel rugs look so out of place!

trace35
08-29-12, 06:55 PM
Btw, it would be nice to be able to place them under other furniture.
And yes, I know there is already a dark green rug and a bright blue one, but the colours are a bit..... Dunno.

marrrina
08-29-12, 07:14 PM
I agree about the rug placement underneath furniture. And I want to see some carpeted floors :)

trace35
08-29-12, 07:23 PM
I have noticed my Nbr has the big blue rug underneath her furniture, but I can't do it.

AnnasCoffee
08-30-12, 10:24 AM
I agree about the rugs, they are all too casual. I am able to put furniture on the rugs IF ... The couch (or bed ar whatever) fits entirely on the rug... The furniture can't be half on the rug and half on the floor. So the rug needs to be large enough to hold the entire piece of furniture. That's why I have the big rugs, the ones with the "I don't know" color ... Hehe :)

trace35
08-30-12, 02:43 PM
How did you know I was talking about you? Teehee! Thanx Anna, you are my go-to gal!

ButterPanda
09-01-12, 06:59 PM
Thanks for the suggestions. Ill pass them on to our devs.

LCAHEARTS
09-03-12, 05:13 PM
I agree about the rugs, they are all too casual. I am able to put furniture on the rugs IF ... The couch (or bed ar whatever) fits entirely on the rug... The furniture can't be half on the rug and half on the floor. So the rug needs to be large enough to hold the entire piece of furniture. That's why I have the big rugs, the ones with the "I don't know" color ... Hehe :)

Yes and you have to place the rug first and then the furniture which is annoying at times. I agree with the above...hoping for some pinks, purples, just more colors.

pinkster73
09-03-12, 08:55 PM
Did someone say pink carpet?

sweetstuff525
09-03-12, 09:03 PM
Did someone say pink carpet?

There is a pink bathtub, pink toilet, pink cabinets pink refriderator , pink beds' pink walls

This game is perfect for you

pinkster73
09-03-12, 09:37 PM
There is a pink bathtub, pink toilet, pink cabinets pink refriderator , pink beds' pink walls

Awwww, rub it in :'(

sweetstuff525
09-04-12, 07:29 AM
Awwww, rub it in :'(

nah youll get it when its ready.. they dont have the game economy right they need to fix that.... they want us to be on game 24/7 tapping every 2 min.. not going to happen

trace35
09-04-12, 03:43 PM

Lol! I thought the same thing when I saw that pink fridge!