PDA

View Full Version : Shell Lizard... Anyone?

bigbux3
08-29-12, 01:10 PM
Can someone please list the possible breedings to get a Shell Lizard?! I've breeded over 30 times, maybe 40 to get a Shell Lizard and I haven't gotten anything yet! I'm so tired of getting monsters that I already have, and I'm tired of waiting 4-18 hours to get rid of a monster I already have! I need a list that actually works and one that I will only have to breed 1 or 2 times to get a Shell Lizard. I'm tired of the failing. I built the habitat weeks ago! I'm on level 18 and still no Lizard. I only have one goal left to move onto the next goal, and the goal is to breed a Shell Lizard. I was advised that it needs all 4 elements, or at least 4 elements... nothing yet.
Can someone help me?

yummydedumdum
08-29-12, 01:25 PM
I breed an Inferno and Wave Wing and got a shell lizard. Both were Maxed but I am not sure that matters.

bigbux3
08-29-12, 01:41 PM
I breed an Inferno and Wave Wing and got a shell lizard. Both were Maxed but I am not sure that matters.

Level matters, same with order. Everything matters when breeding. So, you did 10 Infernoo and 10 Wavewing?

northsweets
08-29-12, 01:49 PM
The levels only matter to you. Its what levels works for you, the levels might be different for someone else. Everyone has to figure out what levels are best for themselves

bigbux3
08-29-12, 02:02 PM
The levels only matter to you. Its what levels works for you, the levels might be different for someone else. Everyone has to figure out what levels are best for themselves

You're kidding, right?! I've been working with levels of all kinds and different combinations and no Lizard yet. This is very difficult. It's like a magic crate. You keep opening them, yet you stay in the 3rd and 4th catergories. You never go up into 2nd or 1st.

333paddington
08-29-12, 02:21 PM
Hey bigbux, me too, I've stopped breeding because of the frustration of no shell Liz.

northsweets
08-29-12, 02:22 PM
It my working theory right now in the past people say they used this level or that and I try that 20 times and never get what I want but I level them up little by little and I get what I want and levels 8 and 7 works best for myself

Classic70
08-29-12, 03:35 PM
You're kidding, right?! I've been working with levels of all kinds and different combinations and no Lizard yet. This is very difficult. It's like a magic crate. You keep opening them, yet you stay in the 3rd and 4th catergories. You never go up into 2nd or 1st.

Keep the faith, hon. I've been trying for a shell since I started and out of frustration decided I was going to quit at some moment. A minute ago I decided I'd give it one more try with a level 8 buffalo anf level 7 wavewing and I got a 20 hr breeding time so it must be a shell. Yippie!! What makes it extra frustrating is that you need the shell to get so many other monsters. I hope it will happen to you soon.

northsweets
08-29-12, 03:39 PM
With my theory I have gotten every monster there is in the game so far. But I did try every combo there is to get the monsters and I only have 1 monster that is a level 10 right now

KadeeDid
08-29-12, 03:51 PM
I think. I finally have a shell. 20 hour time Nd the egg has a shell on it. I was just paying about and picked 2 to try.

how do you get an inferno?

northsweets
08-29-12, 03:55 PM
I think. I finally have a shell. 20 hour time Nd the egg has a shell on it. I was just paying about and picked 2 to try.
how do you get an inferno?

I got the inferno using
Fire fox vs tree Rex both level 7
Palmwing L 8 vs sea buffalo L 7

khanine
08-29-12, 09:53 PM
Are shell lizards that hard to get?? I'm breeding my second one right now... First one I got from wavewing and seabuffalo (first try lvl 4s)

mamamimi2004
08-30-12, 05:45 AM
I agree that not getting the shell lizard is very frustrating.. I've been trying myself with the WaveWing and SeaBuffalo many, many times so I've populated my island with all the other monsters minus lizard family. Getting second diamond pegasus.. but still, no Shell Lizard. I got the first diamond a while ago (*shocked, since I still haven't gotten diamond in Dragon Story).

I am now at level 22 in Monster Story, still no shell lizard.

So I was thinking I'll save up Gold and just buy the thing, but if I do that, I KNOW I would be getting a shell lizard the next day without buying it.

tr8on
08-30-12, 06:24 AM
Also some good possibilities here... :)
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?32991-Breeding-Advice
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?33115-How-To-Breed-A-Shell-Lizard
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?34024-Breeding-combos-and-time-%28so-far%29
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?33014-Monster-Story-Reference-Thread

MikeHatter
08-30-12, 06:42 AM
I agree that not getting the shell lizard is very frustrating.. I've been trying myself with the WaveWing and SeaBuffalo many, many times so I've populated my island with all the other monsters minus lizard family. Getting second diamond pegasus.. but still, no Shell Lizard. I got the first diamond a while ago (*shocked, since I still haven't gotten diamond in Dragon Story).

So I was thinking I'll save up Gold and just buy the thing, but if I do that, I KNOW I would be getting a shell lizard the next day without buying it.

I managed it with Sea Buffalo 8 and Palmwing 8

Then bred them again and same outcome Shell Lizard - although like an idiot I sold one !!!!!!

bigbux3
08-30-12, 07:29 AM
Also some good possibilities here... :)
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?32991-Breeding-Advice
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?33115-How-To-Breed-A-Shell-Lizard
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?34024-Breeding-combos-and-time-%28so-far%29
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?33014-Monster-Story-Reference-Thread

Thanks, but I've looked through all of these. That's why I posted this thread, because I'm still not getting the Lizard again. I just bred three times and no Shell Lizard. Does anyone know the combination of colors it takes to make a Shell?

sweetstuff525
08-30-12, 07:34 AM
I wish I can gift you one I have my 4 th one breeding... 20 hrs + 20 hrs

I want my diamond

sweetstuff525
08-30-12, 07:35 AM
I wish I can gift you one I have my 4 th one breeding... 20 hrs + 20 hrs

I want my diamond
I keek getting it with epic palm wing and sea buffalo

anglgrl
08-30-12, 10:38 AM
Can someone please list the possible breedings to get a Shell Lizard?! I've breeded over 30 times, maybe 40 to get a Shell Lizard and I haven't gotten anything yet! I'm so tired of getting monsters that I already have, and I'm tired of waiting 4-18 hours to get rid of a monster I already have! I need a list that actually works and one that I will only have to breed 1 or 2 times to get a Shell Lizard. I'm tired of the failing. I built the habitat weeks ago! I'm on level 18 and still no Lizard. I only have one goal left to move onto the next goal, and the goal is to breed a Shell Lizard. I was advised that it needs all 4 elements, or at least 4 elements... nothing yet.
Can someone help me?

I got the shell using lvl 4 leaf lion & lvl 6 wavewing & the diamond using lvl 8 sea buffalo & lvl 7 palm wing :-)

anglgrl
08-30-12, 10:41 AM

I used lvl 4 leaf lion & lvl 6 wavewing & got shell

bigbux3
08-30-12, 03:21 PM
I used lvl 4 leaf lion & lvl 6 wavewing & got shell

I tried the same thing... I don't remember what I got, but it certainly wasn't a Shell.

kirin53
08-30-12, 06:22 PM
Keep the faith, hon. I've been trying for a shell since I started and out of frustration decided I was going to quit at some moment. A minute ago I decided I'd give it one more try with a level 8 buffalo anf level 7 wavewing and I got a 20 hr breeding time so it must be a shell. Yippie!! What makes it extra frustrating is that you need the shell to get so many other monsters. I hope it will happen to you soon.

I just tried what you told me and I just got a 20 hr breed time! :D I was about to give up too and go for other monsters. lol What a strange coincidence. xD

anglgrl
08-30-12, 10:46 PM
I tried the same thing... I don't remember what I got, but it certainly wasn't a Shell.

I think it was pure luck. I read it on a thread & tried it & got it first time. Same thing with my diamond but, now it takes quite a few tries to get new ones.

xLauMGx
08-31-12, 01:43 AM

I got a shell lizard from a level 7 sea buffalo and level 7 wavewing on my first attempt, when I realised what it was this morning, I put the same 2 monsters back into breeding to try and get another one but the breeding time is only 14 hours so it cant be another Shell Lizard :( so it definitely is purely pot luck, cos the moment I moved the egg into the nest and realised what it was I tried again and it looks like I'm going to end up with a completely different monster

Zetra
08-31-12, 03:36 AM
I get my shell by attempts to breed diamond Pegasus.

bigbux3
08-31-12, 07:28 AM
Finally! After about 45-50 breedings, I've got a 20 hour! HOPEFULLY it's a Shell!

brohim
08-31-12, 07:40 AM
I'm on my 69th try for shell lizard. This is annoying.

bigbux3
08-31-12, 05:22 PM
I'm on my 69th try for shell lizard. This is annoying.

I just tried 7 Palmwing and 9 Seabuffalo. In that order. I hope you get it. I hope I get it as well. I don't want a Medusasaur.

Annasfarmville
08-31-12, 06:25 PM
I just got a shell egg. I bread a blue bob level 10 with a griffin level 6. Ohh, I also spend gold to speed up the breeding.

Breejan1987
09-01-12, 02:27 PM
I've lost count of my attempts for she'll lizard. I've tried every combination mentioned.

bigbux3
09-01-12, 02:36 PM
I've lost count of my attempts for she'll lizard. I've tried every combination mentioned.

Did you try 7 Palmwing and 9 Seabuffalo? I don't want you to give up. I was just about to and I've got a Shell Lizard now. It's still in the nest as I type.

Breejan1987
09-01-12, 02:50 PM
I'll try that next. Will need to evolve both of them once more. I feel like I'm missing out on others by constantly trying for this.

bigbux3
09-01-12, 02:55 PM
I'll try that next. Will need to evolve both of them once more. I feel like I'm missing out on others by constantly trying for this.

I felt the same way too. And I hated that I would get the same monsters that I already have!

Breejan1987
09-01-12, 03:08 PM
Me too! It wouldn't be so bad if we got more for them when we sell them.

bigbux3
09-01-12, 03:35 PM
Me too! It wouldn't be so bad if we got more for them when we sell them.

Ha! That's funny. Sorry, but TeamLava is making the selling prices VERY low.

Breejan1987
09-01-12, 06:43 PM
I think I finally got it! I thought I'd try one of the other combos while I waited on the palmwing to evolve. I used a level 10 blue blob and griffin (not sure what level). Got a 20 hour breeding time so.....maybe?

bigbux3
09-01-12, 07:39 PM
I think I finally got it! I thought I'd try one of the other combos while I waited on the palmwing to evolve. I used a level 10 blue blob and griffin (not sure what level). Got a 20 hour breeding time so.....maybe?

I hope so!

riitzc
09-01-12, 10:00 PM
20 Hour is Shell

cutefrogg
09-02-12, 01:51 PM
Well.… if a 20 hr is a shell then what could my monsters be making that is a 2 day wait time???

bigbux3
09-02-12, 02:03 PM
Well.… if a 20 hr is a shell then what could my monsters be making that is a 2 day wait time???

It could be a Pegasus.

riitzc
09-02-12, 03:08 PM
2 Days is Pegasus. Congrats~

Breejan1987
09-02-12, 03:40 PM
Finally! Got my shell lizard egg.

bigbux3
09-02-12, 04:10 PM
20 hours is a ****ER! I had to breed it, then I had to hatch it, now I have to evolve it. ALL 20 HOURS!

brohim
09-02-12, 07:53 PM
Currently on my 76th try for shell lizard. Order doesn't matter, as well as levels. All you need are the right elements, the rest is based on chance.

bigbux3
09-02-12, 07:56 PM
Currently on my 76th try for shell lizard. Order doesn't matter, as well as levels. All you need are the right elements, the rest is based on chance.

Actually, order and levels do matter. I guess the game is smart enough to figure out the maturity of the monster to manipulate the monster you'll get.

riitzc
09-02-12, 08:58 PM
I got my shell with Lv7 Leaf Lion and Lv6 Wavewing I think around Lv12.

lattefix
09-02-12, 11:52 PM
Ahh.. i still have not gotten a shell lizard, was about to give up on this game but I suddenly got Diamond Pegasus.. hehehe... so im currently waiting for it to breed/hatch before i continue my quest for the elusive (to me!) shellie...

brohim
09-03-12, 04:29 AM
Actually, order and levels do matter. I guess the game is smart enough to figure out the maturity of the monster to manipulate the monster you'll get.

What evidence do you have to support your statement. I've tried every level, every order, every 3 element combination. It is all based on luck, exactly the same as Dragon Story. If there was a pattern I would of figured it out by now.

Ahh.. i still have not gotten a shell lizard, was about to give up on this game but I suddenly got Diamond Pegasus.. hehehe... so im currently waiting for it to breed/hatch before i continue my quest for the elusive (to me!) shellie...

Same as me :D My Pegasus is evolving to 10 now.

Breejan1987
09-03-12, 09:58 AM
Level matters? I've been trying for a long time to get the shell lizard and am just now getting it at level 18.

bigbux3
09-03-12, 10:37 AM
What evidence do you have to support your statement. I've tried every level, every order, every 3 element combination. It is all based on luck, exactly the same as Dragon Story. If there was a pattern I would of figured it out by now.

Same as me :D My Pegasus is evolving to 10 now.

I figure this because in Dragon Story, which is the exact same thing, you never hear of someone breeding a Diamond with level 4 Firestorm and 4 Island.

sweetstuff525
09-03-12, 10:41 AM
I figure this because in Dragon Story, which is the exact same thing, you never hear of someone breeding a Diamond with level 4 Firestorm and 4 Island.

But like me I've tried epic island and firestorm and still no diamond... It hasn't been proved that levels matter...

I think tl put a code and allows so many diamond to be bred in a day and at a certain time... And if you use the right combo and breed them at the right time you luck on getting it

bigbux3
09-03-12, 10:43 AM
But like me I've tried epic island and firestorm and still no diamond... It hasn't been proved that levels matter...

I think tl put a code and allows so many diamond to be bred in a day and at a certain time... And if you use the right combo and breed them at the right time you luck on getting it

That may be true as well. I think so too. And Stormie probably just gets the opportunity the flick through a list of Dragons he wants.