PDA

View Full Version : Dish/drink selection resetting to the beginning of list.

kismetelf
08-29-12, 12:56 PM
Version 1.5.5.1 for Android

So I go in today after my weekly update which must have happened last night... Complete a few of the new goals (which I was excited to see... Adds a bit more interest to the game as you have more than just mastering dishes to accomplish) and anyway I notice after selecting an item to bake it takes me back to the beginning of the list when I move on to the next stove. Not a big deal on the equipment that only has a few dishes available to make but especially on the espresso machines and regular ovens where there are over 30 and 60 choices available to make respectively its time consuming and making a mistake and selecting a dish at the end of the row instead of the right arrow is much more likely to happen. This change has me seriously considering just not playing anymore. It just doesn't make sense. Unless you only need a couple more to master an item chances are you are going to want to make the same item on all of your machines of that type. Especially if you've been playing for a while you've probably already mastered to level 4 all the*selections on the first 5 to 10 screens. Please change it back to the way it was when your last dish selected comes up again when you move on to the next stove/drink machine!

greygull
08-29-12, 01:03 PM
It has been reported

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?34658-Item-baking-issue&p=386249&viewfull=1#post386249