PDA

View Full Version : Evolution Temple

rusticjess
08-29-12, 10:34 AM
the temple is a real problem, because it refuses to move anywhere. I need to move it just one row to the left, but it won't budge. I will probably have to sell it then re-purchase it again to place it where it ne3eds to go. please look into this TL

rusticjess
08-29-12, 10:37 AM
actually, that goes for all items..I just noticed that just about everything I try to move won't budge

rusticjess
08-29-12, 10:41 AM
sorry, one more:there are several stone path squares that I can't reach to sell because they are behind large items that can't be moved anywhere or stored. therefore, those paths are stuck where they are and I can't move anything to where they are because of course they take up space. items need to be able to be stored

kooky panda
08-29-12, 10:41 AM
Do not sell ..sounds like you have a glitch.
Try restarting your device.

What steps do you take when you want to move an item?

rusticjess
08-29-12, 10:45 AM
Do not sell ..sounds like you have a glitch.
Try restarting your device.

What steps do you take when you want to move an item?

I've tried that, should I try uninstall then reinstall? And when I need to move something it takes several tries, and I usually have to shake the item until it decides to move somewhere, if it lands where I want it to its because of luck

greygull
08-29-12, 10:57 AM
I've tried that, should I try uninstall then reinstall? And when I need to move something it takes several tries, and I usually have to shake the item until it decides to move somewhere, if it lands where I want it to its because of luck

Yes, try reinstalling.
What device are you on?

PDAGuppies
08-29-12, 10:58 AM
It takes forever just to move an item one row down for me as well. I cant drag it down or anything... :(

kooky panda
08-29-12, 11:07 AM
If you are having a lot of lagging in the game, make sure you close out any other applications that you having running in the background(IOS) or use a task ****er to close out any other applications ( android).
This game does seem to need more memory, so try to free up some, to help speed it up .
If on android, try to move you game to your SD card.

riitzc
08-29-12, 11:34 AM
If its a corner or side of the map it takes some ” wiggling ” to get it in there. If theres anything in the way, it won't go. Also keep in mind that you only get to use what you clear. Even if a space looks open doesn't mean its usable.

rusticjess
08-29-12, 06:24 PM
Thank you everyone for your help, I'll try reinstalling. And yes I'm on an android. I just hope one day DS and the other games that still need it will get a storage feature for items and decorations