PDA

View Full Version : Item baking issue

MomsHouseofSweets
08-29-12, 06:56 AM
Ok ... I noticed this morning that when I bake an item and then click the next oven to bake the same item, I have to start all over from the first food item choice. Before this morning, when I clicked an item and then wanted to bake the same item on the next oven, I was able to do so without starting all over, because it picked up where I left off. Does this make sense?

The change is time consuming, especially for those of us who have jobs. It's also very irritating when I have to go through SO many Force Close and restarts every time I play Bakery Story! It's not unusual for me to have several Force Close and MANY times having the game close and I'm taken to the home screen of my device every time I play. I have uninstalled and reinstalled many, many times, but that doesn't solve anything. I've had my device checked out and it's not my device. Yes, I use Wi-Fi, but I check it often and it's usually in the 90s or at 100%. This is not a new issue, but has been going on for months.

lilkeeks
08-29-12, 07:32 AM
I am having the same issue with the food menu. It is very time consuming & I hope the problem gets resolved soon

tzvetkata
08-29-12, 07:46 AM
I am having the same issue with the food menu. It is very time consuming & I hope the problem gets resolved soon

me too.
Android user here.

kooky panda
08-29-12, 07:49 AM
Greygull did report this issue yesterday.

bebe256
08-29-12, 04:26 PM
I'm glad someone else has pointed this out (mostly bc I wasn't exactly sure how I could word this, haha), hope it gets fixed soon...

MJsSweetTreats
08-29-12, 09:55 PM
This is such an annoying bug --- I am also thinking about withdrawing from the game -- it's so time consuming to pick dishes even without this glitch. There must be a faster way to select foods. Being able to reorganize them by time for example and being able to jump to the end of the list would make the game less time consuming.

mykeemarisbakery
08-30-12, 07:26 AM
I am having the same problem :-(

MomsHouseofSweets
08-30-12, 08:30 AM
I'm glad to read that this has been addressed, because I've had to click over 110 times to get an item going and that doesn't count the initial clicks just to start it. Having to click so much is bad enough ... we sure don't need to be wasting time doing it over and over. thank you for reporting this, Greygull!!

kooky panda
08-31-12, 12:57 PM
Moving this thread to the bugs and feedback forum.

pea975
08-31-12, 05:15 PM
I know this has been reported but I also wanted to express my frustration due to this bug. Id prefer it to go back to the way it was and give up the goals to be honest. I dred the process of baking things now.