PDA

View Full Version : I am outraged!!!

Darkstorm2
08-29-12, 06:56 AM
Several months ago I started a post regarding having a lot of excess coins and having nothing to do with them. I believe I titled the post millionaires. After a grand discussion by the forum members, Team Lava hit us with a massive hike in expansion costs. It was bad enough that we, as players had to deal with this. There were many posts complaining about the expansion cost increase. Team Lava decided to stick it to us further by posting about it...

(Http://www.dragonstoryapp.net/expansion-price-increase-after-comments/)

"if you are a Dragon Story player with million of coins in your game, then you know that prices have increased. After players discussing about their game with tons of money and nothing to spend it on in the Official Team Lava Dragon Story forum...
...Are you one of those players that complained about having too much money on your hands? Well There is definitely some use for those coins that you have now."

Ok Team Lava geniuses, I played your little game. I dealt with the price increase. I can tolerate that don't listen to the players here on the forum on how to improve the game. I understand that it's about making money and I have given you a fair share as you have provided me entertainment for years...

But here is something for you top ponder. Did you really fix the coin problem by raising expansion costs? Did you fix THAT problem by increasing wait time for expansions so that players have time to raise the money they need to expand? Expansion is the biggest joke in the game as there is no reason to do it.

I understand capping habitats but at least make another habitat upgrade that takes up more room to give us motivation to expand. We want more room for dragons, you can cap the maximum for each habitat to control income.

I was playing farm story when it first came out and I got bored with it, I'm not bored with DS yet, but I really think you need to figure out if you want this to be a real winner for you or just another mediocre gaming app that has its 15 minutes and goes away.

Sincerely,

Someone with 8.5 million coins that I have nothing to do with.

xLauMGx
08-29-12, 07:10 AM
It would be better if they maybe had diamond or infinity dragons for expensive prices then at least people would have more chance of completing challenges! I'm having the same problem, my coin amount is going up and up and i'm running out of things to use the coins for as I'm now at the point of trying to get the different types of hybrids and end up spend hours collecting coins whilst waiting for breeding to finish and then for the eggs to hatch.

TimeForACuppaTea
08-29-12, 07:36 AM
I completely agree and have known for years that they use what we say here against us. I've stopped expanding long ago. I've maxed the number of habitats I can have so what's the point of making more room to put nothing there. The decorations are a joke and not worth spending my money on.

Unlike you though I'm beyond bored and am quitting. I can't get the diamond or infinity (though I've tried for months) so what's the point if I can't get anything accomplished.

They don't care to make the games any better, just harder so we will feel more pressure to buy gems (which I refuse to do with all the gem traps in place).

Only think that's been keeping me playing is that I have three neighbors that I exchange gold with every day and I hate to up and quit on them. Otherwise the game holds nothing for me.

GrEEnEyedGoldiE
08-29-12, 07:56 AM
I started playing after the price increase and breed time changes and all that, so I don't know any better:) but I haven't gotten to the point that I have that much money. Everytime I make a million I spend almost all of it on expansion. I feel bad for anyone that doesn't have tons of neighbors though, the reqiured amount of mystic maps just goes up and up along with the cost of land and then clearing. So it must take some people forever just to get the maps.

I have requested (here and by email) along with so many others to have more decor and options, but we shall see. I've noticed they have implemented some of the changes we want ... in Monster Story instead of Dragon Story.

Java_Phoenix
08-29-12, 05:54 PM
Ugh well I figured something must've happened why the game has such outrageous prices for numerous things. As a newbie I have to suffer that consequence. Ain't that just Grand!! I refuse to fall into another Z*nga greed type trap. Thanks for the heads up tho.

gfab2000
08-29-12, 06:40 PM
Have prices increased again??? I haven't noticed. I too have a lot of money just chillin there.. I am thinking about just buying and selling houses to lvl up to 63 quick, but that is kindof a big waste. Anyways, it would be super nice to have a reason to use all of the abundant free space I have on my island from exanding with nothing to put there...and no, I will not fill up my space with lame pathways, I want something cool.

GrEEnEyedGoldiE
08-29-12, 07:30 PM
Yes, something cool is what we need! Eventually everyone's island looks the same because of a major lack in decoration options.

mattyboo1
08-29-12, 07:36 PM
Yes, something cool is what we need! Eventually everyone's island looks the same because of a major lack in decoration options.

We need more decorations there a like almost none

kirin53
08-29-12, 11:31 PM
How about you guys stop whining about bad decorations and throw out plausible ideas? You all should be playing long enough to know the theme of the decorations so throw out some good ideas that go with the theme of Dragon Story, things you'd like to see etc.

Whoever said that everyone has the same decorations? I strongly disagree, I've seen a few actual decorations out there that looks great and unique and everyone else just has islands jam packed with habitats. It just looks messy and boring. I don't understand why people would want to rush through a game....it ruins the point of it. You're raising dragons, make their island nice and neat, pretty. Maybe you won't get 8 million silver since you'd be making room for decor. Use your imagination and try and enjoy this game as much as you can.

I've been playing this game for a few months now and I've noticed the increase in expansion and everything but it hasn't bothered me, It always takes time for me to build up silver in order to expand again and i've decorated as much as I could and as unique as I could. I enjoy this game quite a lot and I'm just shocked to see so many people whine about things, Team Lava giving you what you want, and you guys whining some more. If you don't have any ideas to give then whats the point of whining?

Darkstorm2
08-30-12, 02:51 AM
I want be able to buy trees and different color flowers and some more castle parts like walls and moats and bridges.

karie121
09-03-12, 06:40 AM
i think i came in just above the wire n my hubby jus under cuz i started first n have norm prices n he started a week or two later n has 10x prices for expansions. he emailed them n asked for them to help fix it n they told him to try force close, restart fone, or uninstall reinstall. but thats didnt work n now i see why. thats complete they would do that

Kody5Martin
09-19-12, 02:39 PM
I have over 22,000,000. Nothing to spend it on as you said. Team Lava should make Million dollar ceiling to purchase
a SMALL amount of GOLD. I know that's how they make their money so that won't happen. Just wishful thinking !!!
What they could do is charge us a certain amount of coin to allow us to give gold more than just 3 a day. We could also trade dragons.....How???? Leave it up to Team Lava, they make all the rules anyway. Wheather we like them or not. Too bad this is such a great game, where besides being able to be creative we also speak to and build up relationships with people all over the world. All this and we started talking about a lot of coin.

DragonmasterC99
06-20-13, 10:37 AM
I dont know why all of you are conplaining. You shoukd have a lot of money on your hands, even if you do nothing with them. But the problem is, did TL really fix the problem by raising expansion costs? What about those people who struggle toget enough coins because they cant play every day, or just cant check back every hour? Thats me, there. It took me forever to get enough for a night dragon hab even though im now at lv 40. The reason is that i cant check back every hour, so once the habs reach max cwp, they just sit there not collecting and i cant do anything about it cos i cany get on.

kwhales
06-20-13, 02:05 PM
I dont know why all of you are conplaining. You shoukd have a lot of money on your hands, even if you do nothing with them. But the problem is, did TL really fix the problem by raising expansion costs? What about those people who struggle toget enough coins because they cant play every day, or just cant check back every hour? Thats me, there. It took me forever to get enough for a night dragon hab even though im now at lv 40. The reason is that i cant check back every hour, so once the habs reach max cwp, they just sit there not collecting and i cant do anything about it cos i cany get on.

You are responding to a post that is 9 months old. We do have things to do with our coins now. Buy really expensive habitats.

kooky panda
06-20-13, 02:16 PM
Please do not bump old threads.

Closing to avoid any confusion.