PDA

View Full Version : I want the old version back!!!! seriously

oscarchun123
08-29-12, 05:51 AM
today google app store force me to install the new version.and what i get is those stupid mission that gives u 1 xp!!!!!!! and the customers r now walking like snail speed , i want more money instead those silly missions which cost me money and time. I really want the old version back new one really make me earn money even slower

oscarchun123
08-29-12, 05:58 AM
plus i dont want to buy the furnitures and making those brownies and coffee again i am already lv 96

lola1190
08-29-12, 07:12 AM
Theyre called goals and generally Android users have wanted them for a long time. Yes you have to start with basic ones but itll later give you a chance to earn gems and unlock new items previously unavailable to Android users. I love them. I earned 4 gems already.

ksskss
08-29-12, 07:30 AM
If making brownies and coffee is too hard for you, then pretend that goals dont exist and dont complete them.

nmishii
08-29-12, 07:56 AM
You only need to make 1 brownie (1 min) and 1 coffee (5 min). There's a few more lower level recipes also. These are beginner goals so the recipes are in general short and require few servings. I did a few of the goals and got 2 gems already. Apparently there are a few more. Waiting to unlock the bread oven...

My game does not run slow. In fact, so far the processing circles I saw most of the time instead of images haven't showed up yet.

vickielea
08-29-12, 08:13 AM
I. Love the n ew version so far! I have gotten several gems. yes, it is a pain to work thru the lower goals, currently waiting for my red velvet cookies to get done, but love the gems and extra coins! Thanks TL!

08-29-12, 08:33 AM
I want the older version but I still want the goals. Things take forever to do and its becoming a pain to make my food. The old version when you made multiples of one thing on many ovens. (For example making fortune cookies) you didnt have to search through all the food just to go back to the cookies. In the old version it just opened the next oven back to where you left off in the recipes. At the food you just made on the oven before. This is just becoming a pain to play. I love the game and finally having goals but I dont like the new update

mattyboo1
08-29-12, 09:34 AM
You have to start with beginner goals but this could mean android will be getting more goals.

mposey
08-29-12, 10:09 AM
I want the older version but I still want the goals. Things take forever to do and its becoming a pain to make my food. The old version when you made multiples of one thing on many ovens. (For example making fortune cookies) you didnt have to search through all the food just to go back to the cookies. In the old version it just opened the next oven back to where you left off in the recipes. At the food you just made on the oven before. This is just becoming a pain to play. I love the game and finally having goals but I dont like the new update

It shouldn't do this. Maybe Contact Coustmer support to report this bug?

nmishii
08-29-12, 01:27 PM
You only need to make 1 brownie (1 min) and 1 coffee (5 min). There's a few more lower level recipes also. These are beginner goals so the recipes are in general short and require few servings. I did a few of the goals and got 2 gems already. Apparently there are a few more. Waiting to unlock the bread oven...

My game does not run slow. In fact, so far the processing circles I saw most of the time instead of images haven't showed up yet.

Bad comment. The performance of my game as far as lagging and displaying images seems fine. But yes, the people are moving very slowly. Hopefully TL fixes this.

minidemon88
08-30-12, 01:40 AM
Why do I still see some players complaining of the goals? Baking those low level recipes or buying floor tile/wallpapers are all part of the goals. Not forgetting you may have to spend some gems in order to unlock some goals too. All of this, were part of the goals. Which ios players have to go through all these in order to unlock the recipes/decorations. You have asked for it and TL had finally decided to release them to you. So please stop complaining! If you hate the goals, you can simply choose not to do any of them.

xoxjenn
08-30-12, 01:48 AM
Why do I still see some players complaining of the goals? Baking those low level recipes or buying floor tile/wallpapers are all part of the goals. Not forgetting you may have to spend some gems in order to unlock some goals too. All of this, were part of the goals. Which ios players have to go through all these in order to unlock the recipes/decorations. You have asked for it and TL had finally decided to release them to you. So please stop complaining! If you hate the goals, you can simply choose not to do any of them.

I agree 100%!!! First everyone complained that only iOS had goals, we finally get them, now everyone is complaining that they have to start from the very first goal no matter what their level is. If TL made it so Android users could just get all of the rewards up to their "goal appropriate level" without doing the work... then iOS would be complaining. It is a never ending circle. People should just be happy that TL is even updating the games at all! Yeah, you might think they're not listening, but they can't listen to thousands of people & make the updates accordingly without making another person mad. What you may or may not like, the next person might love.

Mijov
08-31-12, 08:00 AM
Just to clarify... Just because a few people are complaining doesn't mean that everyone is!!! I'm very happy... a bit annoyed that we have to do the goals that we would have had at level 10 but at least it gives us something new to achieve besides mastering recipes..

ashrb
08-31-12, 08:13 AM
Majority of us iOS users felt the exact same pain of being high levels on the game and having beginners goals, but once you get passed them it's all worth it when you receive goals that reward you gems or unlock prizes.

kieranyeow
08-31-12, 09:01 AM
Im Sure TL will Fix This Soon~

minidemon88
08-31-12, 10:24 AM
Just to clarify... Just because a few people are complaining doesn't mean that everyone is!!! I'm very happy... a bit annoyed that we have to do the goals that we would have had at level 10 but at least it gives us something new to achieve besides mastering recipes..

I had already stated some players in my post. As I had mentioned earlier, all these low level goals are all parts of the goals. Most high level ios players had went through the frustration of buying floor tiles/wallpapers or baking low levels recipe in order to complete the goals. It's the same as what you(android players) are doing. At the end of it, completing the goals and getting the reward makes us feel happy.

And like I have said before, if you like the goals = complete it. Otherwise, you can simply just ignore them.

Mijov
08-31-12, 12:12 PM
My reaction was not in response to your post but to xoxjen's. The poster wrote "everyone is complaining". I was just correcting it....

eric_malmquist
08-31-12, 12:37 PM
I don't mind the goals. I'm level 90 and don't really bake much anymore, so to have goals that only require a few ovens and 5 minutes of my time is a real pleasure.