PDA

View Full Version : Truffle Chair

flytothestars
03-15-12, 12:52 AM
Dear TL~ Please please please please please please please make another way to get the truffle chairs :(((((( they are what I love most in the game!!! But my other bakery didn't get them~~~I'll do anything to get them!!! Please please t,t

Anyone else think they're the cutest and not necessarily strictly "valentine" ???? I want them back in another goal or some way .... Although I know deep down they won't listen but I just wanted to put that out there lol

lilkeeks
03-15-12, 12:53 AM
I love the truffle chairs...sadly, I'm on Android and never had the chance to even get them.

zoom27
03-15-12, 01:09 AM
Dear TL~ Please please please please please please please make another way to get the truffle chairs :(((((( they are what I love most in the game!!! But my other bakery didn't get them~~~I'll do anything to get them!!! Please please t,t

Anyone else think they're the cutest and not necessarily strictly "valentine" ???? I want them back in another goal or some way .... Although I know deep down they won't listen but I just wanted to put that out there lol
Sorry to hear that, although I would like a table to match the truffle chairs.

flytothestars
03-15-12, 01:38 AM
Lol yeah ~~ they can make a table to match it too!!! I can't get enough of those chairs ~ill give all my gems to be able to buy them !

flytothestars
03-15-12, 01:42 AM
Please please please please please please bring back truffle chairs~~ as they are my favorite in the game! Here's the original post~

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?25783-Bring-back-the-truffle-chairs-plz-p.p&p=258778&posted=1#post258778

awong3
03-15-12, 07:15 AM
I have them but they are a goal! How do u get the goal???

sweetstuff525
03-15-12, 07:26 AM
There is no more goals until team lava release news ones the truffle chair was from valentines goal removed yesterday

ramblingroses
03-16-12, 12:22 PM
I'm really upset that all the valentine stuff has been removed. I've been saving up to buy the wedding in the valentines suprise box and now it's gone. I thought suprise boxes weren't deleted with regular theme items. I'm sorry you can't buy those adorable truffle chairs. It's not right. It's meant to be a fun little game. There should be an icon u can click called " favourite" that allows you to keep one or two boxes past their deletion date if u really love them. It would certainly make the game more interesting and fun .

farrels
04-26-12, 03:40 PM
Plz bring them back plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awong3
04-26-12, 09:08 PM
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz bring them back as a option to buy. I still have mine as a goal and they are over. They were adorable. I almost finished the goal and then it was over.

flytothestars
04-27-12, 03:58 AM
None of these new updates can compare to the cute truffle chairs :(

Please consider it!

TeasTeas
04-27-12, 06:54 AM
I never got them but love them. I never had or was given the chance to get some. Wish they would be available to us. Android x

kattybell
04-27-12, 07:01 AM
They were a holiday goal item, they won't be back.

adreien_10
04-27-12, 10:25 AM
I agree please bring back truffle chairs, fruit dipping oven and truffle maker please please please

sparks229
04-27-12, 03:52 PM
They were a holiday goal item, they won't be back.

As much as I hate to say it, I have to agree with you. Wait that sounded kinda mean. I meant that I too want the truffle chair but I'll have to accept that they won't be back.

farrels
04-27-12, 04:33 PM
Plz bring back truffle chairs!i was 2/3 finished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LalaSmooth
08-29-12, 01:47 AM
I'm just curious how to get this because it's showing Locked next to it.. I take it there is no chance to un-lock it? Was it from a valentine goal?

mposey
08-29-12, 06:24 AM
It was from the vday goals. I'm iOS and it sits there mocking me too. Shouldn't of taken that break from the game it says to me. Lol

26peanut
08-29-12, 10:18 AM
Me to! It annoys me to!

kieranyeow
09-05-12, 08:13 PM
Do You Want The Truffle Chair Re-release Again?
Some Of Us Didn't Get It Last Time,
Please Re-release Teamlava

http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k638/kieranyeow/C3276E51-8A95-44AC-8898-758AF13F8DB8-1422-000001ABD9BD51B3.jpg

Cupmeetscake
09-09-12, 11:59 AM
Is it possible to unlock anymore??? Please please. I love this chair so much & it ****s me that I can't have them..it taunts me in the chair menu. Teasing me, here I am but u can only look:(

shakiba
09-09-12, 12:00 PM
Is it possible to unlock anymore??? Please please. I love this chair so much & it ****s me that I can't have them..it taunts me in the chair menu. Teasing me, here I am but u can only look:(

Unfortunatly, we cannot unlock without completing the goals which were long expired. I wish I did those goals.

Cupmeetscake
09-09-12, 12:00 PM
I was referring to the TRUFFLE CHAIR....

pop16
09-09-12, 04:07 PM
I just hope that come vday it is still there..I want it!

lola1190
09-09-12, 04:22 PM

So was shakiba in their response to you - unlocking the chair was a reward for a Valentines goal which is no longer available to complete.

melby29
09-09-12, 04:39 PM

Yeah, so was Shakiba.

Honeydukes3
09-09-12, 04:50 PM
Do these goals come back every February??? If not, I will die

melby29
09-09-12, 04:55 PM
Every February?

I doubt there will be much going on at TL by then.

Breyonna4
09-20-12, 06:22 AM
Can you please unlock this for Android pretty please at least for a hour like limited edition. I would really like this chair.

queentina3
09-20-12, 07:00 AM
It won't be 15,000 anymore it will be 30,000. LOL

chewytwix
09-20-12, 07:41 AM
even still, you have to jump through several hoops to get it even if TL releases it xD

wino_o
09-20-12, 08:20 AM
It won't be 15,000 anymore it will be 30,000. LOL

I have it again, and it is 30,000! LOL

kieranyeow
09-20-12, 09:20 AM
I have it again, and it is 30,000! LOL

You're So Lucky To Have the Truffle Chair.
I'm Out Of Luck On It.
So I Hope TL Will Re-release It.

wino_o
09-20-12, 10:25 AM
You're So Lucky To Have the Truffle Chair.
I'm Out Of Luck On It.
So I Hope TL Will Re-release It.

What's the deal with it? I guess I'm behind on things. I know we had to get through the goals before to get it, but then they took it away. I just happened to find it by accident the other day in my design tab. Did they just re-release it to those that had the goals previously?

Either way - I hope you get it someday. #fingerscrossedforyou

kisseop
09-20-12, 10:53 AM
I only want it back, because originally we haven't had it in a first place. Maybe it seems unfair to Ios players that Androids would get old goals, but I don't see it this way. They HAD a chance, I want it too. But it ain't gonna happen, be realistic. Dreams, these are only dreams that TL would actually listen to their customers (double prices proved that our feedback means nothing to them)

Cupmeetscake
09-20-12, 11:19 AM
I would love a chance to own the TRUFFLE chair!!! I would also life to mention, how about bringing back the CHOCOLATE BAR COUNTER!!! Please :) xo

queentina3
09-20-12, 12:02 PM
I only want it back, because originally we haven't had it in a first place. Maybe it seems unfair to Ios players that Androids would get old goals, but I don't see it this way. They HAD a chance, I want it too. But it ain't gonna happen, be realistic. Dreams, these are only dreams that TL would actually listen to their customers (double prices proved that our feedback means nothing to them)

I'm iOS and I think you guys should have a shot at the old goal decor and recipes as well. I wouldn't say TL may never give it to you guys, as they did give you the goals we got just before the World Games ones, and everything that we got for those so did you guys, meaning the decor and recipes. From what I remember you guys got to purchase the items with gems without having to jump through the hoops of the goals, which in some cases cost us more gems to complete than the prize itself was worth. LOL!!

lilacpear
09-20-12, 12:32 PM
I'm just curious about what this chair looks like with a bot sitting in it. Can anyone here (actually own one of these chairs) post a screenshot of what that looks like?

That chair just looks a bit "bouncy" and I imagine sitting in it would feel like sitting on one of those large fitness gym balls. It looks pretty, though.

-lp

nmishii
09-20-12, 12:55 PM
I'm iOS and I think you guys should have a shot at the old goal decor and recipes as well. I wouldn't say TL may never give it to you guys, as they did give you the goals we got just before the World Games ones, and everything that we got for those so did you guys, meaning the decor and recipes. From what I remember you guys got to purchase the items with gems without having to jump through the hoops of the goals, which in some cases cost us more gems to complete than the prize itself was worth. LOL!!

Android was able to purchase the Poseidon Fountain for 14 gems, less than what iOS players spent on it, even though in most cases they got decorations for those gems so overall they got a lot more than a fountain for the gems spent. TL also gave a lot of free gems to iOS players when the goals were released based on the threads I read. And since I didn't see any posts after the Poseidon fountain on Androids getting an item for less than what iOS had to pay, I'm assuming the other goals gave iOS a better deal on the goal item than what Androids had to pay gems for.

btw, I did not purchase any of the goal items that were given to me without having to do the goals. I bought a lot of the coin items and ended up storing them because they took up too much space and really didn't belong in a bakery, and I would have done the same with the gem items if I had bought them.

queentina3
09-20-12, 01:06 PM
Android was able to purchase the Poseidon Fountain for 14 gems, less than what iOS players spent on it, even though in most cases they got decorations for those gems so overall they got a lot more than a fountain for the gems spent. TL also gave a lot of free gems to iOS players when the goals were released based on the threads I read. And since I didn't see any posts after the Poseidon fountain on Androids getting an item for less than what iOS had to pay, I'm assuming the other goals gave iOS a better deal on the goal item than what Androids had to pay gems for.

btw, I did not purchase any of the goal items that were given to me without having to do the goals. I bought a lot of the coin items and ended up storing them because they took up too much space and really didn't belong in a bakery, and I would have done the same with the gem items if I had bought them.

Not ALL iOS players get the download other game goals, and some don't get them for MONTHS afterwards if they even get them, so honestly you can't lump all iOS users into that "free gem" category. There have been many of those goals that I never got, and 1 I just got recently that others got last Spring. :(

The decorations we had to purchase to get by the goals actually ended up costing most of us more than what the ultimate prize was worth, whether it be coins or gems, from what I recall. It wasn't just 1 of an item either, they made us purchase multiples of things that many of us never would've purchased. But it doesn't really matter as they make the goals what they want them to be and there isn't anything we can do about it. I'd actually prefer to just have the items put out in the design tab to purchase instead of doing goals to get them, as like you, I didn't use half the stuff in my shop.

In the long run I still hope TL does give Android the option of getting some of those past goal items/recipes from last XMAS/New Years/Valentine's Day, or giving them their own fresh new goals for this years holidays.

creppyrainbow
09-20-12, 02:38 PM
Yes i want! and old goals :')

yewook21
09-20-12, 03:37 PM
I always wanted this chair.. it's so cute! I was a new player when the valentine's goals were out, so I wasn't able to finish them for the chair. I want more cute things like this TeamLava! I'm high enough level now I can actually complete your goals ;D

badger8
09-20-12, 04:23 PM
I'm just curious about what this chair looks like with a bot sitting in it. Can anyone here (actually own one of these chairs) post a screenshot of what that looks like?

That chair just looks a bit "bouncy" and I imagine sitting in it would feel like sitting on one of those large fitness gym balls. It looks pretty, though.

-lp

here ya go:
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa4/hubble01/e91fd8381e9c64127a0527c62ad6271c_zps84542c0f.jpg

queentina3
09-20-12, 04:33 PM
LMAO badger, the cupcake the clone is eating is bigger than the Truffle Chair! hahahhahaha

badger8
09-20-12, 04:43 PM
I know! So are the hamburgers in RS. I almost fell off my truffle chair the first time one was served, they're bigger than the bots!

kieranyeow
09-20-12, 07:11 PM
What's the deal with it? I guess I'm behind on things. I know we had to get through the goals before to get it, but then they took it away. I just happened to find it by accident the other day in my design tab. Did they just re-release it to those that had the goals previously?

Either way - I hope you get it someday. #fingerscrossedforyou

I Hope So.
Thanks
:D

ladygaga1978
09-20-12, 08:52 PM
I want this chair so bad but it still says "goal" for me! I am on an iPod Touch 4.

lilacpear
09-20-12, 11:03 PM
Thanks for the screenshot! They look pretty... and "bouncy" too. :)

-lp

Breyonna4
09-21-12, 06:53 PM
That's fine with me lol I have tons of coins. I just would really like if they could take it off of goal so I can buy it.

kieranyeow
09-24-12, 07:54 PM
That's fine with me lol I have tons of coins. I just would really like if they could take it off of goal so I can buy it.

Yes~I Hope So.

NeeOnn
09-25-12, 07:08 AM
yep! would be sooo cool! I started like... in august 2012 :(:(

royairani2012
09-26-12, 08:11 AM
Truffle chair come back😋😋😋😋

kieranyeow
09-29-12, 02:08 AM
Truffle chair come back😋😋😋😋

I Want It Too....
Please Teamlava. Even Just For A Week?

electrikbarbarella
10-03-12, 01:24 PM
Would looooooooove to be able to buy the Truffle Chair!!!! I started playing after Valentine's Day and missed all of those appliances, recipes, and decorations. Actually, I'd love to be able to do it all. :)

kieranyeow
10-13-12, 05:55 AM
Yes All My Dear Friends,
I want It Too....
Even Just For A Day?
:)

kieranyeow
10-30-12, 07:37 PM
Now The Old Halloween Items Are Coming Back,
And Android Just Have Not Get Those Old Goals,
And It's Unfair For Android,So I Think Maybe TL Will Re-release Old Goals For Both Android And IOS Player For The Next
Xmas And Valentine,We Just Need To Wait,I'm Sure TL Wont Let Us Down.
Smile Always :)

bdocc
10-30-12, 08:19 PM
I play the goals of food more then that truffle chair, I have to say I don't really like it that much!

summersalt
11-30-12, 07:44 PM
How do i unlock the truffle chair goal? Is this something i already missed out non and now i will have to stare at it locked forever? I realize the i phones had the goals long ago so ive seen the truffle chair numerous time, but the droids just received goals. Can someone tell me if i can still unlock it. I got on here to see if the thanksgiving goals unlock it, and confirm i will not be doing the thanksgiving goals, lol TL has lost their minds, at least i didnt do the first goal and buy 12 40k ugly chairs to find out they want me to spend gems to complete the goal. Smh.

queentina3
11-30-12, 07:48 PM
That chair was from goals put out to iOS last winter and were never released to Android. TL hasn't stated if/when they will release them to android, so until they do, they'll stay locked for you. Sorry.

summersalt
11-30-12, 07:51 PM
Awwww darn. They probably wont release them to us. Its not nice to taunt us though. They could just remove the box for us altogether. :(

summersalt
11-30-12, 07:52 PM
Thanks queentina

Cupmeetscake
12-03-12, 02:29 AM
All this time I right I missed my chance to earn the most coveted TRUFFLE CHAIR, come to find out I NEVER had a chance to unlock it :'( Can't TL PLEASE give us loyal ANDROID users the same opportunity. I desperately want this chair!!! & since I'm asking is there any chance the CHOCOLATE BAR COUNTER would be re-released?? Dont know when it was available, but missed out on it too. I love the chocolate theme & would appreciate more CHOCOLATE ITEMS for decorating :)

rocketsmama
01-30-13, 10:14 AM
TL, are you going to bring back the truffle chairs?? I play on an android and last year we didn't have goals so we weren't allowed to get them. They are super cute and a lot of people would like the chance to buy them this year. I want like 20 of them!!!!

notylol
01-30-13, 10:40 AM
You had me all excited by the title. I want these very badly myself. They would go perfect with the theme of my Bakery, which is candy/sweets. I saved all kinds of gems and coins just in case!

electrikbarbarella
01-30-13, 10:57 AM
You had me all excited by the title. I want these very badly myself. They would go perfect with the theme of my Bakery, which is candy/sweets. I saved all kinds of gems and coins just in case!

Oops, fooled me too. I was doing a *happy dance* thinking TL brought back decor from last year, including the truffle chairs. Still hoping they bring back tables and chairs from the previous Valentine's Day. :)

Cupmeetscake
01-30-13, 11:05 AM
I would love to own the delicious TRUFFLE CHAIR & CHOCOLATE BAR COUNTER for Valentine's Day. Nothing says love like CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE :)

rocketsmama
01-30-13, 11:30 AM
Sorry lol I didn't mean to get anybody excited. I wish it would of been for yes, we got them back, but unfortunately it's just I hope they do. Ugh!

310pnut
01-30-13, 12:51 PM
yes plzzzz i want the truffle chairs back! i was on maybe level 10 then and didnt have the money or enough ovens 2 complete the goals and i would even pay up to 5 gems each chair on them even after i do the goal

AutumnHikari
01-30-13, 12:58 PM
Does anyone have a picture of these truffle chairs? Everyone's talking about them so I'm curious what they look like :)

renasbake
01-30-13, 01:03 PM
Teamlava Please bring back the truffle chairs for everyone who didn't get a chance to get them! I wanted the truffle chairs ever since they were offered but couldn't get them because I was on android and we didn't have goals at the time

mickeymoony
01-30-13, 03:56 PM
But you know TEAMLAVA style, they will NEVER give you what you want. I'd say it's a waste of time to even request it.

FrozenTurtle
01-30-13, 04:46 PM
I've passed along all of your interest in a re-release of this item to the development team. It's definitely a very cute item. :)

Does anyone have a picture of these truffle chairs? Everyone's talking about them so I'm curious what they look like :)

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/c2af701b-1.jpg

mposey
01-30-13, 05:16 PM
Frozen turtle do you know if the bakery story update will be today?? It says in the blog for today.

AutumnHikari
01-30-13, 05:26 PM
I've passed along all of your interest in a re-release of this item to the development team. It's definitely a very cute item. :)

Thanks for the pic! Very cute indeed :)

56cupcakes
01-30-13, 05:57 PM
Yes yes bring back the truffle chairs!!!!

kieranyeow
01-30-13, 06:17 PM
Yes!! please Bring it back! WE LOVE IT . PLEASE one more chance for us . I'm not gonna miss it it!! it's special ❤

LibrababyColeman777
01-30-13, 06:39 PM
I really hope teamlava will bring these back slong with the truffle oven! Everybody keep their fingers crossed!

electrikbarbarella
01-30-13, 09:37 PM
Well, I hope I wake up in the morning to find the new update is available that includes the re-release of old decor - truffle chairs and heart tables!!! :)

Baraze
01-30-13, 10:40 PM
Oh my gosh, it cost coins back then?! I thought they were for gems. I was prepare to shell out two gems even for a chair. Since I started playing I'd linger in my neighbors bakery longer just to admire them. I think it may be certain that we will get these. Hope I'm right!

Baraze
01-30-13, 10:41 PM
I really hope teamlava will bring these back slong with the truffle oven! Everybody keep their fingers crossed!

I've always wanted that too, with the unlocked chocolate truffle recipe! And the chocolate strawberry/pineapples too. But then we all know what happens to recipes we pay for after the holidays are over.......

OnCloudDivine
01-30-13, 10:56 PM
Oh my gosh, it cost coins back then?! I thought they were for gems. I was prepared to shell out two gems even for a chair...

Never admit you will spend gems for something! :eek: :)

ariesblu
01-30-13, 11:48 PM
They should bring everything back. Androids never had the opportunity to partake in goals late year, so all of these food and items that have "goal" plastered against it are an incredible eye sore. Hopefully they can understand this and bring them back, or just erase them completely so there will be no limbo.

ladygaga1978
01-31-13, 12:41 AM
I hope they bring the truffle chairs back or anything from last year's Valentine's Day edition! (:

ariesblu
01-31-13, 12:45 AM
I hope they bring the truffle chairs back or anything from last year's Valentine's Day edition! (:

That would be awesome, as well as thoughtful. We shall see.

calli48
01-31-13, 08:32 AM
I play on ipad, level 99. I have been able to purchase truffle chairs for some time now at 30,000 each.

thatgirl444
01-31-13, 08:36 AM
pls pls bring back truffle chairs....I started playing way after they were gone

carabellexo
01-31-13, 08:40 AM

I really hope it gets brought back.

srg70
01-31-13, 09:04 AM
I'm on IOS and the truffle chairs are not there. Not even as a locked goal item.

norcalheaven
01-31-13, 09:47 AM
I'm on an Android & found the truffle chairs locked as a goal item.

LorettaLS
01-31-13, 09:51 AM
It would be nice to have but looks like we are not getting Valentine's this year.So sad

FarmerTrunte
01-31-13, 09:58 AM
I play on ipad, level 99. I have been able to purchase truffle chairs for some time now at 30,000 each.

Me too... :) I play on Ipod Touch.

rocketsmama
01-31-13, 10:28 AM
Android users never had goals before, therefore were never able to unlock the truffle chairs. I too am on level 99 but because I'm on an android was never given the option to do the goals and unlock the chairs. I have the truffle maker but I can only make the strawberries and not the pineapple, because of the goal.

FarmerTrunte
01-31-13, 10:34 AM
Android users never had goals before, therefore were never able to unlock the truffle chairs. I too am on level 99 but because I'm on an android was never given the option to do the goals and unlock the chairs. I have the truffle maker but I can only make the strawberries and not the pineapple, because of the goal.

I do hope you'll get the opportunity it this year. Seems as a lot of people really want these chairs, and the recipe for the truffle maker.

rocketsmama
01-31-13, 10:52 AM
I hope so!!!

rainkissed
01-31-13, 02:01 PM
Please please PLEASE bring back the truffle chairs!!!

pegsfarm1
02-01-13, 12:26 PM
Truffle chairs say 30000 coins in my bakery!

OnCloudDivine
02-01-13, 02:37 PM
Truffle chairs say 30000 coins in my bakery!

Which platform are you on? Were they locked for you before? Please provide more info if you raise my hopes :-)

pegsfarm1
02-01-13, 04:59 PM
I had them last year. I am on iPad 1. Many items I had last year are still in my decorations tabs, but lots of them don't have a coin amount on them, so I assume that means I can't buy them anymore, but my truffle chairs say 30000 coins.

pegsfarm1
02-01-13, 05:34 PM
http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h334/patgary0925/b755f579aca323328054d0f6466aceff.jpg

OnCloudDivine
02-01-13, 05:50 PM
I had them last year. I am on iPad 1. Many items I had last year are still in my decorations tabs, but lots of them don't have a coin amount on them, so I assume that means I can't buy them anymore, but my truffle chairs say 30000 coins.

Thanks for the reply! It is interesting because your price appears to have doubled, but they were released before the price hike. Because you're on iPad and had them unlocked last year, it doesn't surprise me-- What happens when you place all your chairs and have none in inventory, do you still have the option to buy more?

pegsfarm1
02-01-13, 05:59 PM
Yes. I put the other 7 I had in my inventory out in my bakery and it still says I can purchase more for 30000 each. Yes. Double what Pony Roar had posted!

pegsfarm1
02-01-13, 06:02 PM
I meant what FrozenTurtle had originally posted a photo of on page 1 of this thread!

chocoholic9
02-01-13, 06:44 PM
Yes. I put the other 7 I had in my inventory out in my bakery and it still says I can purchase more for 30000 each. Yes. Double what Pony Roar had posted!

When I put all of mine out, I didn't get the chance to purchase more. Is that because I'm playing on the regular version? What version are you playing on?

mickeymoony
02-01-13, 06:52 PM
I was able to purchase more. Just checked a few minutes ago.

chocoholic9
02-01-13, 07:38 PM
I don't have the option to buy more. Where it should have the price, its blank. Does it matter that I'm playing on the regular version?

saucysammis
02-01-13, 08:42 PM
I don't have the option to buy more. Where it should have the price, its blank. Does it matter that I'm playing on the regular version?

My truffle chairs were a discontinued blank until Christmas. I only had two. Then around Christmas the price appeared and I snapped up ten more. The option went away during content removal. Now they are available again in both christmas & regular bakery, but who knows if they'll stay.

cherryberry9
02-02-13, 10:12 AM
Who knows if anything will stay when TL operates everything.

rocketsmama
02-03-13, 05:23 PM
I soooooooo wish they would, they are my fav decoration ever!!!!!!!!! Too cute!!!!!!!!!! TL please

OnCloudDivine
02-03-13, 05:28 PM
It would be great if the Android update was so delayed because they were "repixellating" the truffle chair for us --Oh I would just die of happiness~~~ Was there a truffle table, too?

cherryberry9
02-03-13, 05:33 PM
It would be great if the Android update was so delayed because they were "repixellating" the truffle chair for us --Oh I would just die of happiness~~~ Was there a truffle table, too?

No, there wasn't.

rocketsmama
02-03-13, 05:41 PM

That would be amazing!!!!! No truffle table but that's a good idea!!

OnCloudDivine
02-03-13, 05:49 PM
That would be amazing!!!!! No truffle table but that's a good idea!!

I don't know why I poke myself full of holes of false hope, only to drown in a sea of...oooooh, chocolate! I am so excited you guys :P lol

electrikbarbarella
02-04-13, 07:40 AM
Does a mod know if the update this week will include re-releasing previous Valentine's Day items like the Truffle Chair? That chair design is wildly popular and I am sure would generate gem sales for TL (wink, wink).

Flashygrrl
02-04-13, 04:10 PM
DON'T encourage them to charge gems!!!

Dior0
02-04-13, 11:58 PM

Thanks I will by 100

electrikbarbarella
02-05-13, 07:31 AM
DON'T encourage them to charge gems!!!

Sorry! Lost my head for a minute. :(

Just imagine an update with Truffle Chair for coins - that would make so many players super happy!!!

notylol
02-05-13, 08:57 AM

Just imagine an update with Truffle Chair for coins - that would make so many players super happy!!!

I seriously would use all 2 mil of my coins on the truffle chairs. lol That is the ONE item I've really hoped they would bring back since I started playing. I never had the option to buy them and they are just too freaking cute not to want! They would be perfect for my bakery's theme too. Sweets!

electrikbarbarella
02-05-13, 11:03 AM
I seriously would use all 2 mil of my coins on the truffle chairs. lol That is the ONE item I've really hoped they would bring back since I started playing. I never had the option to buy them and they are just too freaking cute not to want! They would be perfect for my bakery's theme too. Sweets!

Me too! When TL re-released older Halloween decor, my hopes were raised for a re-release of the Truffle Chair. It is the ONE item that I've wanted badly since the day I started playing this game. I go to my neighbors bakeries and admire their Truffle Chairs, wishing I could buy them for my bakery. I've never had the opportunity to buy them. For me, it's the BEST chair design TL has ever created. Please, please, please, please, please give everyone the Truffle Chair with the update this week.

saucysammis
02-05-13, 12:10 PM

The truffle chair currently does sell for coins. 30,000 coins in bakeries that completed the related goal.

It might be more realistic to ask for a second type of truffle chair. I'll vote for that!

The truffle chairs are not "gone" so I expect it's more complicated to bring them "back" than it is to "bring back" other more universally offered decor.

Happy tapping!

electrikbarbarella
02-05-13, 03:02 PM
The truffle chair currently does sell for coins. 30,000 coins in bakeries that completed the related goal.

It might be more realistic to ask for a second type of truffle chair. I'll vote for that!

The truffle chairs are not "gone" so I expect it's more complicated to bring them "back" than it is to "bring back" other more universally offered decor.

Happy tapping!

This is a case of some of us have it and others don't. I think Android and Kindle players have never had the opportunity to purchase/complete a V-day goal to get the Truffle Chair. I am on iOS, but wasn't playing at this time last year. Therefore, I was never able to download the version of the game that included the Truffle Chair goal. For a while, I could see it in my inventory as a locked goal item, now it's not there at all. So many of us would *love* to be in the position you are - able to buy as many Truffle Chairs for 30,000 coins as we want. You are LUCKY! Happy tapping back at ya. :)

chocoholic9
02-05-13, 05:21 PM
For some reason I can't purchase anymore truffle chairs once I put them all out. Should I be using last years valentines edition to be able to buy more?

OnCloudDivine
02-05-13, 06:26 PM
For some reason I can't purchase anymore truffle chairs once I put them all out. Should I be using last years valentines edition to be able to buy more?

If you have that Vday edition in your app store/past download, I would try it. You may try the Christmas edition since it has the "removed" holiday content still there for the most part. I would look through the posts on this thread to assess the consensus from iOS players, considering I am an Android.

saucysammis
02-05-13, 09:00 PM
This is a case of some of us have it and others don't. I think Android and Kindle players have never had the opportunity to purchase/complete a V-day goal to get the Truffle Chair. I am on iOS, but wasn't playing at this time last year. Therefore, I was never able to download the version of the game that included the Truffle Chair goal. For a while, I could see it in my inventory as a locked goal item, now it's not there at all. So many of us would *love* to be in the position you are - able to buy as many Truffle Chairs for 30,000 coins as we want. You are LUCKY! Happy tapping back at ya. :)

Yes, I am glad to have them.

As much as I hope that you would get your wish for the chairs, I was speculating that team lava might put out a new version of truffle chair rather than tweak something that was locked by a goal.

Also, for chocoholic9 - I can buy them on both Christmas and regular versions. I hate to say it, but I bought one on accident today. 30,000 coins gone!

electrikbarbarella
02-06-13, 06:44 AM
Yes, I am glad to have them.

As much as I hope that you would get your wish for the chairs, I was speculating that team lava might put out a new version of truffle chair rather than tweak something that was locked by a goal.

Also, for chocoholic9 - I can buy them on both Christmas and regular versions. I hate to say it, but I bought one on accident today. 30,000 coins gone!

Too bad you can't send that chair my way. I'd gladly give you 30,000 coins for it. lol

saucysammis
02-06-13, 07:49 AM
Myself, I wish I could get the rose columns. They were offered for such a short time right when I was saving for expansion. Then whoops they were gone!

electrikbarbarella
02-06-13, 06:17 PM
Really disappointed the Truffle Chairs are not part of the update this week. Such a bummer... :(

kieranyeow
02-06-13, 07:32 PM
Just Make This Thread At The 1st.
Hope TL saw This.
Thats Our Final Chance ♥

kieranyeow
02-06-13, 07:47 PM
I Post This Thread Before.
Please Bring Back The Truffle Chair :D ❤

renasbake
02-06-13, 07:58 PM
Please unlock the truffle chairs teamlava!!!!!!!!!!!!!

electrikbarbarella
02-06-13, 10:10 PM
Ok, there are 3 threads about the Truffle Chair. And the Romantic Picnic is the most popular item brought back? Just saying...

electrikbarbarella
02-06-13, 10:12 PM
Is the update this week the last update with Valentine's Day content? We got Christmas/Winter decor after the holiday so I was wondering if this was it or if we still have a slim hope of getting some of the older items back for purchase.

wingus
02-07-13, 04:43 AM
Is there any way to unlock the Truffle Chairs if they are a goal item?!? I would love to get these, but I have a feeling that I can't because I can't unlock them!! I'm playing on Android and only started at Christmas last year.

rocketsmama
02-07-13, 06:07 AM
This is the only item ( decoration/ chair wise ) I really really want to have!!!!!!! I have wanted it for a year, but because I am playing on android there was no way to get it. It would also be nice to have the dark dusted truffles on the truffle maker, the chocolate covered pineapple on the fruit chocolate dip appliance, and the love muffins on the regular oven, but the truffle chairs for me comes first!!!!!!

rocketsmama
02-07-13, 06:09 AM
There is a poll for the truffle chairs to hopefully vote them back in..... Fingers crossed!!!! **
O

electrikbarbarella
02-07-13, 07:02 AM
Is there any way to unlock the Truffle Chairs if they are a goal item?!? I would love to get these, but I have a feeling that I can't because I can't unlock them!! I'm playing on Android and only started at Christmas last year.

In another thread about the Truffle Chairs, a player is able to buy them for 30,000 coins each. Wish everyone had that option.

electrikbarbarella
02-07-13, 07:05 AM
This is the only item ( decoration/ chair wise ) I really really want to have!!!!!!! I have wanted it for a year, but because I am playing on android there was no way to get it. It would also be nice to have the dark dusted truffles on the truffle maker, the chocolate covered pineapple on the fruit chocolate dip appliance, and the love muffins on the regular oven, but the truffle chairs for me comes first!!!!!!

Oh, getting the Truffle Chair and the Truffle Maker in the update this week would be sooooooo fantastic!!!!

mickeymoony
02-07-13, 12:19 PM
Rofl I told you guys this ain't happening. Truffle chairs aren't coming back.

kieranyeow
02-07-13, 07:54 PM
I'm the one who post this thread @@
Moved ? Please Re-release the Truffle Chair...
FrozenTurtle Make Us A wish Now :)
Hope It will be Granded ♥

rocketsmama
02-08-13, 05:25 AM
I love it.....I wish I had it..... However, if for whatever reason they can't bring the same truffle chair back because it was a goal item, then what about creating a new truffle chair, JUST AS CUTE as the original???

Stueeeee
02-08-13, 08:47 AM
I would like it back as its on my menu but locked by goal. I would like to know why the big deal is though, there so many people wanting it! With the price double it'll be 30.000 per chair! What's so special?

saucysammis
02-08-13, 11:47 AM
Want to see what we were saying about the truffle chair a year ago? Check out the threads on page 113 of this forum. (But please don't post there and bump the thread up to here!)

Want to see what acquiring the truffle chair required?

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?23632-Bakery-Valentine-Goals

sweetstuff525
02-08-13, 12:20 PM
Want to see what we were saying about the truffle chair a year ago? Check out the threads on page 113 of this forum. (But please don't post there and bump the thread up to here!)

Wow those goals were long and long recipes needed I can't believe I was able to finish them back then

But yeah they required a lot of time and work and patience

saucysammis
02-08-13, 12:32 PM
Wow those goals were long and long recipes needed I can't believe I was able to finish them back then

But yeah they required a lot of time and work and patience

I don't know, if I had to choose.... Say, if all were offered...I may have picked the current goals to get the glass love dividers and booth over trying those complicated goals.

catgirl477
02-08-13, 03:06 PM
Truffle chair was an item that became unlocked after you completed the valentines 2012 goals that were removed so unfortunately only players like my self that played last year and were able to complete the goals have access to the truffle chairs, but I think when they remove the goals and the regular content, they should have removed the truffle chairs from the players that didn't unlock them .

saucysammis
02-08-13, 07:46 PM
Truffle chair was an item that became unlocked after you completed the valentines 2012 goals that were removed so unfortunately only players like my self that played last year and were able to complete the goals have access to the truffle chairs, but I think when they remove the goals and the regular content, they should have removed the truffle chairs from the players that didn't unlock them .

I agree. There must be a problem with removing content from menus while allowing those who won the goal to keep purchasing. More recent goal rewards seem to now become available to those who skipped the tasks,

So it must be how the program was originally written that prevents developers from easily releasing them to everyone.

leaable
02-11-13, 06:15 AM
I didn't play last year so does that mean I don't deserve the right to get them?!? Why can't the goals just be bought back for those who didn't unlock them then all is fair.

kieranyeow
02-11-13, 07:19 AM

Please Bring Back The Truffle Chair :) ❤

saucysammis
02-11-13, 08:32 AM
I didn't play last year so does that mean I don't deserve the right to get them?!? Why can't the goals just be bought back for those who didn't unlock them then all is fair.

I don't think it has anything to do with deserving or rights. I thing it's a business and the requests have been passed on and either TL is going to work on it or they are going to determine that it can't be fit into the schedule.

The truffle chair was offered through goals in the iOS valentines edition last year. I can't get that game to open anymore. People here in might not know that because iOS players haven't made too much of a stink about it and are busy playing on Christmas or regular edition.

Consider the work that goes into getting new content to each platform each week. Add in holiday goals to each platform and fixing bugs in each... and oh let's not forget doing the same across every game. I would think that we could be patient in the request that TL change the programming for one chair attached to a goal released to one platform involving discontinued recipes and ovens in one game.

gizzymobaby
02-11-13, 08:35 AM
I have never understood why they have left all the old goals there, when they must have done so many updates since! They can take recipes away and items away, but they can;t take old goal items away that can't even be obtained...?

I don't see the logic lol

kooky panda
02-11-13, 08:42 AM
I have never understood why they have left all the old goals there, when they must have done so many updates since! They can take recipes away and items away, but they can;t take old goal items away that can't even be obtained...?

If they removed the locked items from the games, they have to remove them from everyones games. This would mean that players that did the goals, would no longer have access the the locked items.

saucysammis
02-11-13, 08:55 AM

I am not a developer, so just speculation here. I guess it's easier to remove and replace content and recipes that aren't attached to goals. 2011 Christmas was the year goals were introduced, and let me tell you, you all have a more interesting game with way more amazing content then what we spent our time on before then! Recent goals seem to have been written to enable players to buy some goal content for gems instead of completing goals. Probably because team lava discovered last year that players were willing to spend gems if they couldn't complete goals.

So, I just think the very first goals released were done in a different way and the valentines goals were a part of that. Thousands of people are playing these games and there are only 81 so far who voted for it to be returned in this poll.

qtmomma
02-11-13, 03:31 PM
I'm just curious how to get this because it's showing Locked next to it.. I take it there is no chance to un-lock it? Was it from a valentine goal?
Especially since this was MY idea, and i didn't even have to ability for goals :(

rosewaterlily
02-11-13, 05:45 PM
I have to admit I don't understand the fascination with the truffle chairs--they don't even really go with any of the tables (the pink one with the table cloth is okay I guess, but I don't like that table even though I love pink)--certainly not to the point where there have to be dozens of threads clamoring for it to be returned. If old goals could be returned I'd much rather have goal recipes, personally.

ifurita
02-12-13, 12:24 AM

Truffle chairs for all as long as all complete the tedious goals first.

Big ol slap in the face if people get to buy any goal item without doing the goals.

Bring back the goals, or make those items cost gems for people who didn't do goals.

ariesblu
02-12-13, 02:12 AM
I don't think it has anything to do with deserving or rights. I thing it's a business and the requests have been passed on and either TL is going to work on it or they are going to determine that it can't be fit into the schedule.
Actually it is about being deserving of this. These Valentine goals were released exclusively to ios players, so that did in fact alientate the Android players at the time. Now that Androids have gotten some semblance of goals, we can see all that we missed out on -- ie Christmas New Year and Valentine recipes as well as content. So now they've created a nuisance for Android (Kindle?) players indefinitely, as well as all of those who did not play the games at all at that time.

And by the way, this isn't the first time that people have been asking for a fair opportunity at these items.

The truffle chair was offered through goals in the iOS valentines edition last year. I can't get that game to open anymore. People here in might not know that because iOS players haven't made too much of a stink about it and are busy playing on Christmas or regular edition.
But they can still accessible in whatever version you play, so that really is irrelevant.

Consider the work that goes into getting new content to each platform each week. Add in holiday goals to each platform and fixing bugs in each... and oh let's not forget doing the same across every game. I would think that we could be patient in the request that TL change the programming for one chair attached to a goal released to one platform involving discontinued recipes and ovens in one game.
It's more than just the chair, at least to me. It's about all of the food that were missed out on but are a constant reminder of what I didn't have based on my device, the gems that people were disqualified from receiving, coins and xp ecetera. All that you mentioned is their job that they chose to involve themselves with, and is still irrelevant to bringing goals that they only issued to one platform over a year ago to the one they did not.

I think over a year of waiting is patient enough.

saucysammis
02-12-13, 04:43 AM
Done.

The intent of my posts was to offer a perspective of what the reasons might be for why things are. I'm not here to argue.

rocketsmama
02-12-13, 10:11 AM
I personally would love to have the chance to do the goals. Not only would I have the chance to unlock the truffle chairs, but I could also unlock the rest of the recipes to my truffle maker (dark dusted truffles) and my fruit chocolate dip (chocolate covered pineapple)

kimikayyz
02-12-13, 01:18 PM
I personally would love to have the chance to do the goals. Not only would I have the chance to unlock the truffle chairs, but I could also unlock the rest of the recipes to my truffle maker (dark dusted truffles) and my fruit chocolate dip (chocolate covered pineapple)

OHHH....GENIUS!!!! I didn't play BS back then, so I would get that new stuff too...oh, that would be so COOOOOL!!!!

electrikbarbarella
02-12-13, 05:05 PM

That would be soooooooo awesome!!!!!

FarmerBeca
02-12-13, 06:28 PM
Just to let you know they are taking a poll to see if we want them to bring back the Valentines goals from last year! You could get the Truffle chair, It onder the title What's New. I hope you get this, this is my first time trying to post on here

electrikbarbarella
02-13-13, 12:35 PM
Tomorrow is usually update day and it's Valentine's Day too, hope TL gives us the Truffle Chair & Truffle Maker goals as a gift! :)

orchidchick
02-14-13, 10:02 AM
I didn;t read the entire thread, so maybe someone mentioned it, but goal food items from Restaurant have been added to the regular menus...hopefully this will happen here too!

electrikbarbarella
02-19-13, 08:51 AM
I didn;t read the entire thread, so maybe someone mentioned it, but goal food items from Restaurant have been added to the regular menus...hopefully this will happen here too!

That would be great! I'd be so happy if BS got the Truffle Maker, truffle recipes and chocolate dip recipes.

renasbake
02-19-13, 08:55 AM
❤❤❤truffle chairs❤❤❤❤❤ please bring them back teamlava!!!!!! I would buy a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!

iloander
02-19-13, 12:29 PM
I know! that flipping chair mocks me. I was done with my part of the goals and was just waiting on the neighbors part( I think goals should depend solely on you and not the neighbors, cause sometimes that just takes forever!!!!!) when time run out T.T

ariesblu
02-19-13, 03:52 PM
I still cannot believe that the food have not been released for those who have it locked. It honestly does not look like they ever will be, which is hugely disappointing.

kieranyeow
02-20-13, 08:17 PM
Despair.

CuteTali
06-14-13, 05:40 PM
It is impossible to get the truffle chair, unless you got it several years ago before the goal expired.

It came from a goal of several years ago that's now expired. I think many customers asked for it to be unlocked because it's so darn cute, I hope they unlock it someday myself, as I never got to buy any of those chairs and they would go so well with the whole tea party theme right now.

Since the goal expired such a long time ago, I really hope they consider opening up this locked item for all of us who wish to purchase it.

cherryberry9
06-14-13, 06:05 PM
I would really like it.

TinksThots
06-14-13, 11:01 PM
Did it have a matching table? I don't think I've ever seen a table with it.

kianebakes
06-14-13, 11:18 PM
I believe the advice I got on my thread was that TL shouldn't bring back old stuff so that they can concentrate on new stuff... :rolleyes: Lol whatever! I support this since so many people love it. Bring back truffle chair and other old stuff!

minidemon88
06-15-13, 01:27 AM
Did it have a matching table? I don't think I've ever seen a table with it.

I think it does. The red heart shape table.

TinksThots
06-15-13, 04:09 AM
I believe the advice I got on my thread was that TL shouldn't bring back old stuff so that they can concentrate on new stuff... :rolleyes: Lol whatever! I support this since so many people love it. Bring back truffle chair and other old stuff!

I've also heard that they don't want to bring back old stuff so that the players who've been around since the beginning will have stuff to show off that no one else can ever get, as a badge of honor kind of thing. I get that, and if I were one of those veteran players, I might like and want to keep that exclusivity too. But I'm among those who feel penalized just for not knowing the game existed in time, which isn't my/our fault, so that's the side I'm taking. I WANT THE STUFF! *hissy fit*

kianebakes
06-15-13, 09:23 AM
I've also heard that they don't want to bring back old stuff so that the players who've been around since the beginning will have stuff to show off that no one else can ever get, as a badge of honor kind of thing. I get that, and if I were one of those veteran players, I might like and want to keep that exclusivity too. But I'm among those who feel penalized just for not knowing the game existed in time, which isn't my/our fault, so that's the side I'm taking. I WANT THE STUFF! *hissy fit*

Let's face it though, a lot of those old old players have left. Besides, TL's model is to rope in new players. We have several threads about missing neighbors or the mass exodus after the price hike and impossible lvl 100 issue. And honestly I don't think the old players who are still around would care. These aren't Nobel prize accomplishments lol. They do keep old stuff around like the Olympics things which should be the ones to expire because those are actually dated. Unless your bakery holds a synchronized swimming contest every day. :p

We can have both old and new stuff. If the new stuff is going to be sweetco chairs and tables, I'd rather have the truffle back.

electrikbarbarella
06-18-13, 12:36 PM
The truffle chair would look great with the SweetCo tables! During a week when there isn't much going on in the update, it would be great to get something we've wanted added to the update like the truffle chair. Hope springs eternal. :)

electrikbarbarella
01-10-14, 03:13 PM
Please bring back the Truffle Chairs!!!!!! :)

electrikbarbarella
01-10-14, 03:19 PM
Love the Truffle Chairs! Think of the gems sales you would have if you offered these popular chairs for sale! *wink, wink*

electrikbarbarella
01-10-14, 03:26 PM
TL, think of all the gem sales you would have if you offered the popular truffle chairs for sale! *wink, wink* :)

juxtaposition
01-10-14, 03:46 PM
Here's my idea... Have a truffle chair that has green icing lines and a green case for St Paddy's... A minty version.... I would lose my mind with cute if we got this! Minty theme for the win!

CuteTali
01-10-14, 05:56 PM
Here's my idea... Have a truffle chair that has green icing lines and a green case for St Paddy's... A minty version.... I would lose my mind with cute if we got this! Minty theme for the win!

I like your idea of minty truffle chair and would also like a chocolate mint one, with green icing and chocolate base.

juxtaposition
01-11-14, 12:06 AM
I like your idea of minty truffle chair and would also like a chocolate mint one, with green icing and chocolate base.

Well you could do it with white or dark chocolate, instead of the truffle chairs milk... I was thinking white and the truffle case green... In theory there are tons of variation possibilities! It's like the Christmas counter has been copied with the Winter Wedding one so maybe...

my607
01-14-14, 09:01 PM
Yes, I want the truffle chairs too. Some how I missed out on those cute chairs. Please have a way for us to buy the truffle chairs.

steelersbabyyy
10-27-15, 12:44 PM
bring the truffle chairs back!!!

aiyoosha
10-27-15, 12:57 PM
we want truffle chairs!!!!!!!!

dulceria038
10-27-15, 01:48 PM
I would like to get a chance to purchase before the holidays!!!! It is so cute!

twospoons
10-28-15, 02:55 AM
I can't believe people have been asking for them back since 2012 and they've never re-released them. Why do you hate us, S8?

Rynetory2
10-28-15, 03:02 AM
Wow can't believe this poll has started since 2012. The poll results clearly state the truffle chair is a winner but no action since ??:confused: ummm is there any point in having this poll?