PDA

View Full Version : I don't like this game type of drawing

nihna
08-28-12, 11:54 PM
Hello

I was really happy when this game comes out
But I Shocked by the type of drawing that u guys chooses for the game I mean the type of designing it hase not details
I know mybe it's a new famous type of drawing or some thing but it's not your style you always chooses the very best of every thing that's way your games are so special

So is there any one agree with me That the design of this game is not nice at all ?????

marrrina
08-29-12, 05:02 AM
This is the same style used in Fashion Story.

sweetstuff525
08-29-12, 05:08 AM
I like the design

bigbux3
08-29-12, 07:27 AM
I don't like this design either. I'm glad someone agrees with me.

When i suggested this game, I expected the little Restaurant and Bakery people.

faith1309
08-29-12, 07:32 AM
Yeah i also hope it looks more like bakery story ... More cartoony and cute ...

marrrina
08-29-12, 07:58 AM
Personally I like that it's not "cartoony and cute." I guess since this game reminds me of The Sims I would expect something more realistic. I just can't picture big-eyed, big-headed people walking all around the house.

kooky panda
08-29-12, 07:59 AM
Personally I like that it's not "cartoony and cute." I guess since this game reminds me of The Sims I would expect something more realistic. I just can't picture big-eyed, big-headed people walking all around the house.

ditto^^^^

faith1309
08-29-12, 09:00 AM
Bcoz it reminds us of the sims which making this game like "copying" the sims .. Lol .. Well everyone have their own opinion and its okay :)

AnnasCoffee
08-29-12, 12:06 PM
I've already said it, but I'll say it again.... THANK-YOU for making this game Team Lava! I LOVE the graphics. I don't care for the cutesy cartoon style of Bakery, Restaurant, Zoo, Pet Hotel.. Etc.

Its nice that Team Lava has some realistic and some cutesy games. Fashion was the ONLY realistic game. Home Design Story is the BEST TL GAME EVER because the graphics are superior !!!

flytothestars
08-29-12, 05:13 PM
At first, I was a bit surprised because I expected the cartoony versions, but I'd say the realistic version is cool too! It has grown on me.

trace35
08-29-12, 05:55 PM
This is not meant to be a cutesy game, bakery etc apeal to younger players, and now this great game has been created to appeal to us more mature players who have been begging for realism for ages! I love it.

nihna
08-31-12, 09:08 PM
Ok find try a different type of drawing for a Change it's ok with me but make it have a detals that's all I ask
Detals is all that matter to me

For example do you guys see the different between a flower vase in bakery story and a flower vase in home design story
In bakery it's almost looks like a photo not a drawing thing and in home it's just a pink randomly shape thing in a vase
Do u understand what I am taking about???

perit
09-01-12, 06:45 AM
It seems as though the individual graphics are smaller in Home Design as compared to Bakery Story. Perhaps this is why there is not as much detail.

yairya99
09-01-12, 10:38 AM
Colors don't seem very vibrant, just by the pictures.I like the style of the game just wish it was as colorful as Fashion story is.I do agree that the attention to detail are the things that make TeamLava games enjoyable. I hope it comes to android.I would have loved to play Treasure story,but it never came to android,but all the other games look awesome on Nexus tablet.

Limaxa
09-01-12, 10:41 AM
Exactly what i thought when i first saw the Game :-/ I thought it would be more cartoony like Bakery or Restaurant .. The Game seems nice anyway.. But i do like the cartoon style better :)

iloveyummie
09-02-12, 09:02 AM
I love it! No complaints from me about the style