PDA

View Full Version : Diamond

Pages : [1] 2

xstyles
08-28-12, 06:55 PM
It seems that to get a diamond it can be from any two monsters.. But what are some ones that have been used so far ?

gfab2000
08-28-12, 07:14 PM
I used L9 Palmwing x L9 Sea Buffalo (also gave me shell, king clam and medusasaur)

AkumaNeko
08-28-12, 09:42 PM
I got my diamond from wavewing and leaf lion. Both lvl 4

brohim
08-29-12, 01:11 AM
L10 Seabuffalo and L10 Palmwing did it for me.

northsweets
08-29-12, 08:45 AM
L8 medusasaur vs L7 phoenix

tr8on
08-29-12, 10:21 AM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?34384-Breeding-combos-for-Diamond

shakiba
08-29-12, 11:25 AM
I used L9 Palmwing x L9 Sea Buffalo (also gave me shell, king clam and medusasaur)

I used this to but mine were both level 7. I also got infernoo, medusasaur and some other common monsters.

gertbigone
08-29-12, 11:39 AM
I bred a diamond on my iPad with birdball level 4 and leaf lion level 4. On my main game(iPhone) I bred one a few days ago with Phoenix level 6 and Medusasaur level 4.

130986ale86
08-29-12, 04:36 PM
so lucky all can have diamond monster,but not me

sweetstuff525
08-29-12, 04:40 PM
so lucky all can have diamond monster,but not me

I dont have it either

tr8on
08-30-12, 06:18 AM
I got mine from lvl 10 Furball and lvl 10 Palmwing

seattlestown
09-03-12, 11:09 AM
* *ॢ 💕🍯💕🍯ʟɛaғ ʟɪoɴ❤💚 6 & вɪяɗвaʟʟ💛💙 6🍯💕🍯💕 * ॢ * *࿐💎💎࿐💎💎࿐💎💎࿐💎💎࿐💎💎࿐💎💎࿐💎💎࿐

LucasNL
09-05-12, 06:08 AM
Hi everyone, this morning I have an breeding time of 44 hours: D That means I'm getting a Diamond Pegasus!
http://i47.tinypic.com/2zzj0r4.png
I have several types of monsers different levels trying to breed but for so far i can provide the following information to you how to get a Diamond Pegasus:

On the Left<<<:
Birdball
LVL 8

On the Right>>>:
Leaf Lion
LVL 7

If you have questions or suggestions put it here or add me on monster story: LucasNL

LucasNL
09-05-12, 06:15 AM
Are there any other poeple who get the Diamond? Please post your parentinformation here so we can use my thread for "how to get a diamond pegasus"

BlueCanary
09-05-12, 06:50 AM
I have a diamond breeding right now too. I used a 7 Wavewing on the left and a 7 Leaf Lion on the right.

LucasNL
09-05-12, 07:01 AM
Nice! Good work!

tr8on
09-05-12, 08:00 AM
Here are some good links for info.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?34640-Known-combos-for-Diamond
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?32991-Breeding-Advice
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?33014-Monster-Story-Reference-Thread
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?34384-Breeding-combos-for-Diamond

There are also a few threads already showing possible combos, just need to look for them. :) But this is what I bred for Diamond ... Lvl 10 Palmwig and lvl 10 Furball. Don't remember which side, but I honestly don't think it matters as I have tried combos with specific left/right combos and still had same result. Happy breeding. :)

mel7123
09-17-12, 06:37 AM
Great job I was so excited when I got mine was trying for shell and got a breed time of 44 hours ... I used palm wing and sea buffalo..

xLauMGx
09-18-12, 02:15 AM
I just got the same this morning, I'm so excited! I brought a diamond habitate ages ago just incase and have been alternating between the Sea Buffallo- Wavewing/ Sea Buffalo- Palm Wing for ages trying to get one, went to try for one of the other new monsters and accidently mixed max Ecogoo and level 7 Sky Turtle (that'll teach me for breeding monsters at work) and it took ages for the breeding time to come but when I saw the 2 days, my heart skipped a beat!

brohim
09-18-12, 02:55 AM
I just got the same this morning, I'm so excited! I brought a diamond habitate ages ago just incase and have been alternating between the Sea Buffallo- Wavewing/ Sea Buffalo- Palm Wing for ages trying to get one, went to try for one of the other new monsters and accidently mixed max Ecogoo and level 7 Sky Turtle (that'll teach me for breeding monsters at work) and it took ages for the breeding time to come but when I saw the 2 days, my heart skipped a beat!

Seabuffalo - Wavewing will not give you a diamond. First time I've seen a successful pegasus breed with a white monster. Grats! :D

earth1979
09-18-12, 09:04 AM
Ecogoo and griffin gave me my Pegasus. There are about five combinations reported to have given the Pegasus which I found while compiling breeding combos. I don't know about sea buffalo and wavewing but sea buffalo and palmwing has resulted in the Pegasus.

LilMzB4Life
09-18-12, 02:21 PM
I used leaf lion/ wave wing to get my Diamond. Haven't been able to breed another from the same pair so I'm trying different combinations now.

Radagast
09-21-12, 10:23 AM
Got mine with a Furball and palmwing

TwistedScreams
09-21-12, 10:48 AM
griffin and ecogoo

ladyj0y
09-29-12, 11:57 AM
It would be cool if you could also write the names of the mobs you were using. There are some theories that would help

Dreamer691
09-30-12, 02:03 AM
OMG I just put on (for the first time) a level 4 wavewing (named Wobbly) and a level 6 leaflion (named Blaze) and my breeding time is 2 days! Is that a diamond maybe?

magoz89
10-01-12, 06:46 AM
keep breeding palwings and sea bufffalo all different levels i got mine with both level 10 so i guess you just have to be persistence if u really want it breed this over n over till u get that pegasus thats what i did n now i have 1 pegasus and on my third kreken :D im trying for a second pegasus but keep getting kreken : either way kreken is fine with me :D

missbell2u
10-01-12, 06:53 AM
I just got mine using a Dream Bird (red and yellow one) Vesuvi, level 8 and ecogoo, Emerald level 5. I had just fed both of them too right before I bred them, that seems to be working well for getting rare breeds for me.

missbell2u
10-01-12, 06:59 AM
Dream bird (the odd red and yellow one) level 8 Vesuvi and Ecogoo level 5 Emerald.

dapplefur
10-01-12, 09:47 AM
i just got the 2 days, 44 gold to speed up from a lv 7 leaf lion (char) and lv 9 wavewing (windro).

guttaman
10-01-12, 10:57 AM
Palmwing (8) and Sea Buffalo (10)

KKeatzrockz
10-02-12, 07:02 AM
i got it by breeding leaf lion and wavewing and medusasaur and griffin to get my diamond pegasus! add me KKeatzrockz

bigbux3
10-04-12, 01:23 PM
I've been trying since the day the game was released. I feel like a failure. I'm tired of getting long breeding times of monsters I already have. It's very annoying. I've looked through all of the threads trying to figure it out. And my luck isn't so lucky. I'm getting nowhere. I've tried every suggestion and nothing has worked. Can someone please help me?

I need:
The type of monsters
The name of monsters
The level of monsters

Thanks guys. I hope I can get a Pegasus soon!

Bargini
10-04-12, 01:43 PM
I've been trying since the day the game was released. I feel like a failure. I'm tired of getting long breeding times of monsters I already have. It's very annoying. I've looked through all of the threads trying to figure it out. And my luck isn't so lucky. I'm getting nowhere. I've tried every suggestion and nothing has worked. Can someone please help me?

I need:
The type of monsters
The name of monsters
The level of monsters

1. Sea Buffalo level 8 with the name Char on the left and Palmwing level 7 with the name Tweetali on the right.
2. You need to make about 20 or 30 tries without changing anything in this combination and without trying to breed other monsters (even if they are new).
That's the way I got it quite a long time ago. The longer you use the particular combination, the more chances you have.

bigbux3
10-04-12, 01:46 PM
1. Sea Buffalo level 8 with the name Char on the left and Palmwing level 7 with the name Tweetali on the right.
2. You need to make about 20 or 30 tries without changing anything in this combination and without trying to breed other monsters (even if they are new).
That's the way I got it quite a long time ago. The longer you use the particular combination, the more chances you have.
So, do I rename my monsters? And I wont have the patience for 20-30 tries. I've done more than 30 tries already.

Bargini
10-04-12, 01:50 PM
So, do I rename my monsters? And I wont have the patience for 20-30 tries. I've done more than 30 tries already.

Well, I do not think that names matter that much, but I get more luck with the name Char. It's up to you, I would not bother, just do not think about diamond too much and keep breeding a particular combination without changing anything and once you'll be surprised with a 2 days breeding time.

bigbux3
10-04-12, 01:59 PM
Well, I do not think that names matter that much, but I get more luck with the name Char. It's up to you, I would not bother, just do not think about diamond too much and keep breeding a particular combination without changing anything and once you'll be surprised with a 2 days breeding time.

Luck isn't on my side. I get no surprises.

cast1532
10-04-12, 02:08 PM
The longer you use the particular combination, the more chances you have.

I believe this is true. Ever since I breed Palmwing and Sea Buffalo, those two monsters is all I used. Except for two monster. I was getting tired of not getting Diamond Pegasus then one day I got the time for 2 Days. I was surprised that I got it. It did take ages and I had collected monsters that I didn't even have. All worth it.

bigbux3
10-04-12, 02:10 PM
I believe this is true. Ever since I breed Palmwing and Sea Buffalo, those two monsters is all I used. Except for two monster. I was getting tired of not getting Diamond Pegasus then one day I got the time for 2 Days. I was surprised that I got it. It did take ages and I had collected monsters that I didn't even have. All worth it.

I cannot tell you how many times I've tried Palmwing and Sea Buffalo and Wavewing and Sea Buffalo and ended up with Sea Buffalo or Wavewing.

cast1532
10-04-12, 02:13 PM
Do you speed up the times or do you wait? My advice is keeping trying like I did.

bigbux3
10-04-12, 02:31 PM
Do you speed up the times or do you wait? My advice is keeping trying like I did.

If it's down to 6-2 hours left, I speed the time up. I just got a 20 hour breeding time.

Purplum
10-04-12, 02:52 PM
I just got one this morning! I'm excited cause I'd pretty much decided luck was not on my side since I tried forever in dragon story too with nothing but 5 million island dragons to show for it.
Anyhow, got it with Leaf lion lvl 10 Fauno on right and wavewing lvl 7(?) Wetworth on left.
Sped it up with gold and put the two back in - have another 2 day breed time :)

sweetstuff525
10-04-12, 03:00 PM
Wow you got lucky... I keep getting Burbank lizard with palm wing and seabuffalo

bigbux3
10-04-12, 03:23 PM
Wow you got lucky... I keep getting Burbank lizard with palm wing and seabuffalo

I haven't even gotten a Burnbark Lizard.

bigbux3
10-05-12, 10:35 AM
I just tried Leaf Lion 10 (Fauno) and Wavewing 7 (Wetworth), and I got another Leaf Lion!

Why can't I get a Pegasus?! This game has nothing going for it anyway. There are no more goals and there wasn't even an update yesterday!

maggieyyli
10-05-12, 11:23 AM
Hm... but playing this game and dragon story in fact has to be very PATIENT. I tried at least 160 times just only for diamond in dragon (and another 340 tries for other dragons). In monster, I also tried 50 times just for diamond before I could get one (and I was already much appreciated for that number)...

I also believe the theory that chance is getting higher when you keep the same breeding combination but I could not follow it... When I get a rare one, I used it for breeding diamond. I at last got the bingo by Inferoo Artemis (9) + Wavewing Wetty (7).

bigbux3
10-05-12, 11:34 AM
Hm... but playing this game and dragon story in fact has to be very PATIENT. I tried at least 160 times just only for diamond in dragon (and another 340 tries for other dragons). In monster, I also tried 50 times just for diamond before I could get one (and I was already much appreciated for that number)...

I also believe the theory that chance is getting higher when you keep the same breeding combination but I could not follow it... When I get a rare one, I used it for breeding diamond. I at last got the bingo by Inferoo Artemis (9) + Wavewing Wetty (7).

Did you breed these more than once before getting the Diamond, or did it give you Diamond the first time you bred them?

maggieyyli
10-05-12, 11:45 AM
More than once. This combination worked in the 2nd trial.

bigbux3
10-05-12, 11:53 AM
More than once. This combination worked in the 2nd trial.

What did you get the first time?

maggieyyli
10-05-12, 12:01 PM
palmwing. What is the point to know it?

bigbux3
10-05-12, 12:44 PM
palmwing. What is the point to know it?

I don't want to end up not getting a Pegasus. That's what this thread is for.

mamareader02
10-05-12, 12:47 PM
Using no gold- I eventually got a Pegasus with the buffalo/palmwing combo,and to make my second,I used kraken/cuddlecrab

shakiba
10-05-12, 01:29 PM
Using no gold- I eventually got a Pegasus with the buffalo/palmwing combo,and to make my second,I used kraken/cuddlecrab

I'm going to try this next. (Kraken/cuddlecrab). Hopefully, it works.

MummyBear69
10-05-12, 07:20 PM
I got mine by breeding level 7 wavewing and level 9 leaf lion I changed the name of my wavewing so I don't think names matter.

maryalice101
10-05-12, 07:43 PM
FINALLY after almost 2 months of trying to get a diamond Pegasus I just tried not even 5 minutes ago with a level 4 sea buffalo and a level 4 palmwing and got 44 hours!! For some reason I'm so excited haha. :) Would post a picture but it won't let me :( I guess it's really just pure luck because I just thought I'd get another ecogoo for the hundredth time lol.

MummyBear69
10-05-12, 10:14 PM
I only just bred a Pegasus using level 7 wavewing and level 9 leaf lion :-)

dapplefur
10-05-12, 11:20 PM
I got mine first try from lv 7 leaf lion (Char) on the left and lv 9 wave wing (Windro) on the right.

bigbux3
10-06-12, 10:17 AM
Guys, I need another method. I keep failing. I just got 3 hours breeding time.

bigbux3
10-06-12, 04:45 PM

I tried this and now I'm getting a Shell Lizard. Now I have to wait 20 hours for a monster I don't want.

guttaman
10-06-12, 05:51 PM
I got my Pegasus with a Lvl. 8 Palmwing and a Lvl. 10 Sea Buffalo. FIRST TRY

bigbux3
10-06-12, 06:04 PM
I got my Pegasus with a Lvl. 8 Palmwing and a Lvl. 10 Sea Buffalo. FIRST TRY

I need another method. This hasn't worked for me. I've tried a LOT of times. I keep getting Wavewings.

ardiaz
10-06-12, 09:10 PM
Epic Palmwing left(Fauno) & Epic Sea Buffalo Right(blobbert) got it on the second try

sweetstuff525
10-06-12, 09:13 PM
Wow some people have some luck that get it on 1st and 2 nd try ... I've been trying since it came out but can't get it yet

bigbux3
10-06-12, 09:16 PM
Wow some people have some luck that get it on 1st and 2 nd try ... I've been trying since it came out but can't get it yet

You haven't gotten one either?

sweetstuff525
10-06-12, 09:36 PM
You haven't gotten one either?

Lol no I don't have luck with diamonds ... Neither in dragon story or monster story

Thinking I should ask my husband to start breeding them...since he has luck ... In a week he has won 200 dollars on those scratchers lol

bigbux3
10-06-12, 09:48 PM
Lol no I don't have luck with diamonds ... Neither in dragon story or monster story

Thinking I should ask my husband to start breeding them...since he has luck ... In a week he has won 200 dollars on those scratchers lol

I have no luck either.

That means you married a winner!

dotranwumpas
10-08-12, 07:22 AM
Okay, just got one this mourning with a thoery i had :)
It is in breeding den 2 days 44 gold

dotranwumpas
10-08-12, 07:23 AM
I'm going to try this next. (Kraken/cuddlecrab). Hopefully, it works.

Dude, I play dragon story, it's the same thing,

If you have two diamod Pegasus breed them together for a high chance for another one

mamareader02
10-08-12, 07:28 AM
Don't think that will work until they come out with a second diamond monster- remember diamond /diamond didn't result in diamond until after infinity came out

dotranwumpas
10-08-12, 08:16 AM
Nah it did, it just became common because there were two diamond to get

shakiba
10-08-12, 09:39 AM
Dude, I play dragon story, it's the same thing,

If you have two diamod Pegasus breed them together for a high chance for another one

Actually, I was going to try that, however ppl told me that they just get the basic monsters from this hybrid. Did you try this theory yet to check if it works?

Btw, I got a furball from kraken and cuddlecrab. I don't mind, but I'm going to try again.

bigbux3
10-08-12, 11:13 AM
Here's the issue guys, I'm aiming for my first Diamond Pegasus, not second or third.

mamareader02
10-08-12, 12:51 PM
My first came from just putting buffalo/palmwing together over and over,sorry,that's all I can offer

mamareader02
10-08-12, 12:52 PM
And to get my diamond from kraken/cuddle crab,it took 6-8 tries

tr8on
10-08-12, 01:09 PM
Got mine from Furball and Palmwing.

bigbux3
10-08-12, 01:42 PM
Got mine from Furball and Palmwing.

How do you get a Furball?

tr8on
10-08-12, 01:56 PM
How do you get a Furball?

Dont really remember how I got it... it was a while back. But I think Furball is Fire and Water. :/ Sry.

Sent you invite from Peregrin Island.

bigbux3
10-08-12, 02:50 PM
Dont really remember how I got it... it was a while back. But I think Furball is Fire and Water. :/ Sry.

Sent you invite from Peregrin Island.

I accepted.

lauren6041
10-09-12, 12:46 PM
Wavewing on the left level 8 + Leaflion level 8 = diamond pegasus on the 2nd try, my island is at level 18

bigbux3
10-09-12, 01:27 PM
Wavewing on the left level 8 + Leaflion level 8 = diamond pegasus on the 2nd try, my island is at level 18

Any other method. This one doesn't work for me.

cedkugedchgd
10-13-12, 07:24 AM
i got it with wavewing level 7 and leaf lion level 7 today :D

and here's a hint: there's no combo that works for everyone, you just habe to find your own lucky combo to get one diamond one day :)

khanine
10-13-12, 02:17 PM
I was quite lucky to get my Pegasus at level 27 or 28 ish lol but my combo was Inferoo (lvl 4 I changed my Inferoo name so I don't remember the original :( sorry) x Birdball (lvl 7 and once again, its name was changed so sorry T_T)

bigbux3
10-13-12, 02:36 PM
I was quite lucky to get my Pegasus at level 27 or 28 ish lol but my combo was Inferoo (lvl 4 I changed my Inferoo name so I don't remember the original :( sorry) x Birdball (lvl 7 and once again, its name was changed so sorry T_T)

Thanks anyway. I think I tried this before... it didn't work.

coolgamegirl27
10-14-12, 02:59 AM
Just wanted to share, eventually got Pegasus now!! Wavewing 6(Drip)/ LeafLion7(Artemis) 2nd breeding. Got Medusasaur 1st try. I been trying since game was released so perseverance does pay off, just because one pair didn't work yesterday it doesn't mean it won't work today.

shalla666
10-14-12, 04:31 AM
I thought I had one with Medusasaur 10 (Tinkle) / Shellwing 10 (Hajo), but it's 32 gold. Trying to find which one is coming but can't find the thread that listed the 2 dayers. Anyone know? I think it would be a Mosstrich, which I have been wanting, but not sure. Oh, and 2nd try with this combo for anyone that wants to use it ... 1st try was an Ecogoo.

coolgamegirl27
10-14-12, 04:53 AM
I thought I had one with Medusasaur 10 (Tinkle) / Shellwing 10 (Hajo), but it's 32 gold. Trying to find which one is coming but can't find the thread that listed the 2 dayers. Anyone know? I think it would be a Mosstrich, which I have been wanting, but not sure. Oh, and 2nd try with this combo for anyone that wants to use it ... 1st try was an Ecogoo.

Yes, you have a Mosstrich there! The thread you need is Monster Story: Reference Thread just scroll down first page and there is a picture showing eggs with breeding times and names. Congrats & Good luck for Pegasus:)

ardiaz
10-14-12, 05:41 AM
All you need is luck and 4 colors monster

mama1802
10-14-12, 07:58 AM
I'm on level 30 finally got diamond! I got it by breeding level 10 griffin on left and level 4 medusaur on right! Just thought I would share the info:o

shalla666
10-14-12, 08:12 AM
Yes, you have a Mosstrich there! The thread you need is Monster Story: Reference Thread just scroll down first page and there is a picture showing eggs with breeding times and names. Congrats & Good luck for Pegasus:)

Thanks coolgamegirl27!

bigbux3
10-14-12, 10:29 AM
I'm on level 30 finally got diamond! I got it by breeding level 10 griffin on left and level 4 medusaur on right! Just thought I would share the info:o

Thanks! I'll try this. I got a Phoenix and Burnbark in the last 2 days!

Hobtuse
10-15-12, 04:28 AM
Hi pple I bred a Diamond Pegasus a week ago with this combination: Level 10 Shraptor + Level 7 Birdball. I just thought I would share since I get a lot of important info from the forum.

I went with this combination as I didn't want to get 18 hours breeding time monsters and this allows me to try a lot more often when you speed up with gold.
However all that saved gold was put to waste when I accidentally pressed on a Sky Turtle and 300 gold was gone like that. Contacted Support and didn't get any help from them.

Good luck people

shalla666
10-15-12, 07:28 AM
Thanks! I'll try this. I got a Phoenix and Burnbark in the last 2 days!

What did you use for the Phoenix and Burnbark? I don't have either yet, and my Mosstrich is about to pop today.

bigbux3
10-15-12, 03:29 PM
What did you use for the Phoenix and Burnbark? I don't have either yet, and my Mosstrich is about to pop today.

I haven't gotten a chance yet. I just hatched the burnbark and completed the evolution, but I tried Leaf Lion and Wavewing this morning at got ANOTHER mosstrich. I can't try again until tomorrow. :(

shalla666
10-15-12, 10:51 PM
I haven't gotten a chance yet. I just hatched the burnbark and completed the evolution, but I tried Leaf Lion and Wavewing this morning at got ANOTHER mosstrich. I can't try again until tomorrow. :(

Sorry...I misread. I thought you had already gotten the burnbark and Phoenix, and I really want those two but haven't had any luck. :)

tr8on
10-16-12, 05:42 AM
Sorry...I misread. I thought you had already gotten the burnbark and Phoenix, and I really want those two but haven't had any luck. :)

Same here... that's the only two that elude me. :/

I keep getting Leaf Lions and Griffins. :(

bigbux3
10-16-12, 07:27 AM

I have a Burnbark and Phoenix now.

shalla666
10-16-12, 08:22 AM
I have a Burnbark and Phoenix now.

What combo did you use to get them?

shalla666
10-17-12, 09:12 AM
I just started a Medusasaur and a Cuddlecrab (both L10) last night and got a 15 hr timer ... could be either a Cuddlecrab or a Burnbark. Will know in about 1.5 hrs (Wondering if there is an emote for Fingers Crossed) ;>

shalla666
10-17-12, 12:49 PM
Cuddlecrab ... maybe next round

bigbux3
10-19-12, 07:55 PM
Still no Pegasus. Can someone PLEASE help me?

dotranwumpas
10-19-12, 09:39 PM
Breed the four elements, use shell in one element, and try to use combos no one has posted or talking about, like pal wing and sea buffalo, use something unique such as foret scarab and birdball

bigbux3
10-19-12, 10:05 PM
Breed the four elements, use shell in one element, and try to use combos no one has posted or talking about, like pal wing and sea buffalo, use something unique such as foret scarab and birdball

I don't have a Scarab. And Palmwing and Sea Buffalo DOES NOT work for me! Neither does Leaf Lion and Wavewing.

anketam
10-20-12, 04:12 AM
Still no Pegasus. Can someone PLEASE help me?My observations indicate that certain monsters are just more lucky then others at yielding rares and thus if you are breeding with one or two lucky monsters then your chance of getting a diamond goes up, but as they add more rares to the game your chance of getting a diamond goes down. Personally I think it is the monster's name that determines its luck, but it is only a theory nothing more. In my case I have an inferoo named Twig that yields an above average rate for rares (and was a parent for both my diamonds). The other parent for my two diamonds was a Eaguana named Sveta. So if you have any hybrid type monsters named twig (twig is a green monster name so any monster with a green element can have it) try throwing it into the mix. See if that helps.

My guide lines for lucky monsters:
1 in 2 monsters on average are rare - both parents are lucky (and if they have 4 elements amongst them then spam it until you get a diamond or something changes)
1 in 3 to 1 in 5 monsters on average are rare - one parent is lucky the other is average
1 in 6 to 1 in 8 monsters on average are rare - both parents are average or one is lucky and one unlucky
1 in 9 and lower - one or both parents are unlucky and you should probably stop using both of them in any future breeding.

Bargini
10-20-12, 05:02 AM
My observations indicate that certain monsters are just more lucky then others at yielding rares and thus if you are breeding with one or two lucky monsters then your chance of getting a diamond goes up, but as they add more rares to the game your chance of getting a diamond goes down. Personally I think it is the monster's name that determines its luck, but it is only a theory nothing more. In my case I have an inferoo named Twig that yields an above average rate for rares (and was a parent for both my diamonds). The other parent for my two diamonds was a Eaguana named Sveta. So if you have any hybrid type monsters named twig (twig is a green monster name so any monster with a green element can have it) try throwing it into the mix. See if that helps.

1 in 2 monsters on average are rare - both parents are lucky (and if they have 4 elements amongst them then spam it until you get a diamond or something changes)
1 in 3 to 1 in 5 monsters on average are rare - one parent is lucky the other is average
1 in 6 to 1 in 8 monsters on average are rare - both parents are average or one is lucky and one unlucky
1 in 9 and lower - one or both parents are unlucky and you should probably stop using both of them in any future breeding.

Well, I think that monsters' names matter, but I have my own theory about "Lucky Names".
I believe, that there are such numbers, which are calculated from the names of each parent monster (so while breeding 2 monsters you get 2 numbers). Also, when you are breeding monsters (say 4 elements) you have a chance of getting any two elements in a resulting monster. My thought is that those 2 numbers, which are obtained from names, are simply used to count elements, when all the elements of monsters, which are in breeding nest, are put in a row, and hence, by counting each element one by one it picks certain element for the newborn monster.

maguar
10-20-12, 05:13 AM
I dont stick to a set combo as i dont have the patience. Finally got mine with level 7 medusasaur and level 4 phoenix

anketam
10-20-12, 05:42 AM
Well, I think that monsters' names matter, but I have my own theory about "Lucky Names".
I believe, that there are such numbers, which are calculated from the names of each parent monster (so while breeding 2 monsters you get 2 numbers). Also, when you are breeding monsters (say 4 elements) you have a chance of getting any two elements in a resulting monster. My thought is that those 2 numbers, which are obtained from names, are simply used to count elements, when all the elements of monsters, which are in breeding nest, are put in a row, and hence, by counting each element one by one it picks certain element for the newborn monster.I think I see where you are coming from. I know that even when I breed with 4 different elements, it does seem that 2 particular elements tend to come out more frequently than the other two. But personally I dont care too much about what element the monster is, I care more about the rarity and how much money that monster will generate (One of the reasons why I have very few blue and yellow monsters).

karach
10-20-12, 11:06 AM
got my first diamond from furball 4 (glueey) + mosstrich 4 (beaknik), tried this combo 5 or 6 times, just do not give up.

mattyboo1
10-21-12, 10:20 AM

I need:
The type of monsters
The name of monsters
The level of monsters

I am also getting nowhere

dragonolic
10-21-12, 05:30 PM
Another lvl 30 playing since release and no diamond

boboseng
10-21-12, 05:43 PM
Wait until u tried playing until max level and no diamond

Miquilis
10-22-12, 08:41 AM
There's so many mixed theories out there of how to get a diamond that I'm wondering what works best for other players?

Theories I've tried:

rare names - didn't work for me even if I used the rarest named monsters.

keep breading with the same exact combo with the same order of who's on the left and who's on the right and you're bound to get it eventually - I bred with mosstrich/furball for a over a month, stopped counting once it went past 50 attempts, it was close to 100 attempts in total but no luck and frustrating as I kept getting shell monsters so I would have to wait 20 hours at a time.

breed with every single possible combination of monsters you have as every player has a different 'lucky combo' so you just have to try them all - this is what i'm currently doing, I pick one combo and I breed them not changing for at least a week to see if they're good at giving me rare monsters - but still haven't found a winning combo to give me a diamond.

as the four elements you need to get diamond breed water, shell, air, grass - common fire monsters (leaf lion and griffin) have long breeding and hatching times so you can make more attempts faster by not using fire. Currently I'm breading forest scarab and wavewing and I must admit it is nice that most of the common breeding times you get are 3, 5, 6, 12 hours so it's faster and I did finally got an eaguana but no diamond.

Are there any theories I'm missing?

anketam
10-22-12, 09:04 AM
In the case of the rare name thing, there is an addendum to it. It is more of specfic names are more lucky than others. There is an additional theory on top of that,which is the rare names are more likely to be lucky names.

I have concluded that name rarity does not equal more rares, but I have noticed that certain combos seem to not yield many rares if any when I have used them, while others have gotten back-to-back rares. So something is causing that, whether it is a poorly implemented random number generator or something specific about the monsters.

mamareader02
10-22-12, 09:43 AM
Medusaur/Phoenix also worked for me

Bargini
10-22-12, 09:50 AM
There's so many mixed theories out there of how to get a diamond that I'm wondering what works best for other players?

Theories I've tried:

keep breading with the same exact combo with the same order of who's on the left and who's on the right and you're bound to get it eventually - I bred with mosstrich/furball for a over a month, stopped counting once it went past 50 attempts, it was close to 100 attempts in total but no luck and frustrating as I kept getting shell monsters so I would have to wait 20 hours at a time.

breed with every single possible combination of monsters you have as every player has a different 'lucky combo' so you just have to try them all - this is what i'm currently doing, I pick one combo and I breed them not changing for at least a week to see if they're good at giving me rare monsters - but still haven't found a winning combo to give me a diamond.

as the four elements you need to get diamond breed water, shell, air, grass - common fire monsters (leaf lion and griffin) have long breeding and hatching times so you can make more attempts faster by not using fire. Currently I'm breading forest scarab and wavewing and I must admit it is nice that most of the common breeding times you get are 3, 5, 6, 12 hours so it's faster and I did finally got an eaguana but no diamond.

Well, it's a difficult situation, but if you do not know what to do you can try the combo I've used to get my diamond: Sea Buffalo 8 on the left with the name Char and Palmwing on the right with the name Tweetali. It took me about 30 tries I think.
To tell you the truth I did not really try for Diamond, I was just happy to get any monster I did not have and one day I've seen 44 hours in breeding place.
At the moment I have all the monster and nearly all of them in a double quantity (taking diamonds into account).

Bargini
10-22-12, 09:51 AM
Palmwing level 7 (missed it).

shakiba
10-22-12, 12:24 PM

Theories I've tried:

Wow, I can't believe I didn't figure the last theory out. Thanks, I'll be aware of that.

Miquilis
10-22-12, 02:38 PM
Well, it's a difficult situation, but if you do not know what to do you can try the combo I've used to get my diamond: Sea Buffalo 8 on the left with the name Char and Palmwing on the right with the name Tweetali. It took me about 30 tries I think.
To tell you the truth I did not really try for Diamond, I was just happy to get any monster I did not have and one day I've seen 44 hours in breeding place.
At the moment I have all the monster and nearly all of them in a double quantity (taking diamonds into account).

I tried Sea Buffalo (vesuvi) and Palmwing (fauno) a lot at the beginning but then I always thought you had better chances breeding rarer monsters so I bred madussaur/phoenix or mosstrich/furball or burnbark/shellwing 30+ times each but with no luck.

Bargini
10-22-12, 03:32 PM
I tried Sea Buffalo (vesuvi) and Palmwing (fauno) a lot at the beginning but then I always thought you had better chances breeding rarer monsters so I bred madussaur/phoenix or mosstrich/furball or burnbark/shellwing 30+ times each but with no luck.

I see what you mean, but I have just thought if you will put yourself in an exactly same situation as I've been in, you will have a small chance of getting diamond, because if I got one, then why shouldn't you get one in the same situation?

bigbux3
10-22-12, 03:36 PM

Sea Buffalo and Palmwing do not work for me. Medussaur and Phoenix didn't work either. Mosstrich and Furball just got me ANOTHER Ecogoo and Burnbark and Shellwing... I haven't tried those yet. :(

Bargini
10-22-12, 03:43 PM
Sea Buffalo and Palmwing do not work for me. Medussaur and Phoenix didn't work either. Mosstrich and Furball just got me ANOTHER Ecogoo and Burnbark and Shellwing... I haven't tried those yet. :(

I am just trying to tell, that if you'll use same monsters, levels and names as I've used and also will make about 30 tries you will have a chance of getting a Pegasus, as I got it in exactly same situation.

But if you do not want to try you do not have to :)

bigbux3
10-22-12, 04:05 PM
I am just trying to tell, that if you'll use same monsters, levels and names as I've used and also will make about 30 tries you will have a chance of getting a Pegasus, as I got it in exactly same situation.

So you're saying, if I use, for example, Seabuff and Palmwing over and over and over again, I'll eventually get one? And I have to use the exact same monsters?

anketam
10-22-12, 05:55 PM

But if you do not want to try you do not have to :)You are making one critical assumption though... you are assuming that which monsters that are lucky is independent of the player. What if the lucky monsters is randomly determined for each player. So in my case my inferoo named Twig is rather lucky for me and has yielded a lot of rares. There is no guarantee that the same monster is going to be lucky for a different player. They might have a totally different monster combo that has been already randomly assigned to them that they have to discover for themselves.

If I was an evil software developer I would do something like that just to mess with people.

bigbux3
10-22-12, 06:03 PM
You are making one critical assumption though... you are assuming that which monsters that are lucky is independent of the player. What if the lucky monsters is randomly determined for each player. So in my case my inferoo named Twig is rather lucky for me and has yielded a lot of rares. There is no guarantee that the same monster is going to be lucky for a different player. They might have a totally different monster combo that has been already randomly assigned to them that they have to discover for themselves.

If I was an evil software developer I would do something like that just to mess with people.

Very true. I came up with the theory that the system determines the type of monster, the type of colors used, and the habitats the monsters are placed in.

Bargini
10-22-12, 06:04 PM
You are making one critical assumption though... you are assuming that which monsters that are lucky is independent of the player. What if the lucky monsters is randomly determined for each player. So in my case my inferoo named Twig is rather lucky for me and has yielded a lot of rares. There is no guarantee that the same monster is going to be lucky for a different player. They might have a totally different monster combo that has been already randomly assigned to them that they have to discover for themselves.

I understand that, that's why I'm saying there's a chance of getting diamond (not rare monsters) in exactly same situation.

If someone will check this theory it will be easier for others I believe.

The developers might have thought about it, I mean what if players start to use exactly same situation for getting diamond (I do not say it is the easy way, but after trying a lot it might work)

420diva
10-22-12, 11:17 PM
I only have one diamond ...I used a sky turtle and ecogoo...Ive been trying to breed another one for the last few months using different combinations to no avail.I wish my luck with diamond was as good as my luck with mosstrich I alway get excited when i see the 2 day breeding time until I look at the gold and then Im like aww not another mosstrich Ive sold the last 6.

Im going to try some of the strategies mentioned here...I do believe names are important tho at least from my experiences. So Im going to keep that in mind while breeding. I have 6 monsters that I only have 1 of so Im going to rotate breeding those. I will keep u guys posted.

Miquilis
10-23-12, 02:39 AM

I would try but I don't have a palmwing or seabuffalo of those names and I do check the names of all the monsters I have before selling them (full habitats) and keep those with rare or uncommon names but until I get those named monsters I should just try with the ones I've got in hopes of getting a pegasus.

daunguyen
10-23-12, 03:56 AM
I got my pegasus on the first try of Spark, cuddlecrab, level 4 and Fanta, palmwing, level 4. I am only on level 28. I hope it help.

FridayFreckled
10-23-12, 07:41 AM
Wait until u tried playing until max level and no diamond

Hahah! Yeah, that's me on DS... and looks like it's going to be that way for me on MS too. Oh well. I'll just keep on trying, maybe someday. ;)

bigbux3
10-23-12, 03:25 PM
Still no peg. Palmwing and Seabuffalo- 8 hours. :(
I'm tired of being a failure.

kasaokc
10-23-12, 07:03 PM
strangley, I get some of the rares so easily and no luck on the others. I've tried alot of the suggested combos many times. I have a couple king clams, eaguana, mosstrich, inferoos x3 ... burnbark was a first try, hermit cat was second try. I have furball hatching, but that diamond is avoiding me like the plague!

LuisSaurus
10-23-12, 07:43 PM
I just got mine today i use epic sky turtle with epic burnbark lizard

bigbux3
10-23-12, 10:54 PM
strangley, I get some of the rares so easily and no luck on the others. I've tried alot of the suggested combos many times. I have a couple king clams, eaguana, mosstrich, inferoos x3 ... burnbark was a first try, hermit cat was second try. I have furball hatching, but that diamond is avoiding me like the plague!

The plague doesn't avoid you, it comes straight after you... like a bullet. Still no Peg. Another Sea Buffalo and Palmwing. *sigh.

bigbux3
10-24-12, 06:35 AM
I just got mine today i use epic sky turtle with epic burnbark lizard

I tried this... and I'm getting a....

GRIFFIN! :(

bdocc
10-24-12, 06:36 AM
It's weird cuz people who get diamond normally get about 4 more after

bigbux3
10-24-12, 06:43 AM
It's weird cuz people who get diamond normally get about 4 more after

It's weird because once they can't get a monster they want and finally get it, it's easier for them to get it. TL must've turned off the Pegasus capability for me.

Miquilis
10-24-12, 07:21 AM
It's weird because once they can't get a monster they want and finally get it, it's easier for them to get it. TL must've turned off the Pegasus capability for me.

I always think they same thing, that something about my account just isn't destined to ever have a diamond. I've been trying since the start of dragon story too and no luck there either. How can I be so unlucky in both games .___.

bigbux3
10-24-12, 07:36 AM
I always think they same thing, that something about my account just isn't destined to ever have a diamond. I've been trying since the start of dragon story too and no luck there either. How can I be so unlucky in both games .___.

I ask myself that exact same question.

JenMcA
10-25-12, 02:52 AM
I'm getting really sick of treading water trying to get a diamond. I'm a level 30 constant social 4, visit often, gift regularly and have tried every combo repeatedly to get a diamond but have only managed a menagerie of shell lizards.

I really like the game but it is really getting boring without a diamond to breed from. I'm thinking I might have to just move on...

iloander
11-18-12, 09:39 PM
FINALLY! Got my 44hr egg with a level 10 Medusasaur and a level 7 Griffin...so tempted to just speed it up but no!

cedkugedchgd
11-19-12, 06:02 AM
wheey, congrats! :D

i got mine from wavewing and burnbark :)

cedkugedchgd
11-19-12, 06:03 AM
uuhh, sorry i mean wavewing and LEAF LION! xD

bevnkarim
11-20-12, 09:54 PM
Hasn't it been established that names have no effect on the outcome?

jhhgbdj
11-20-12, 10:00 PM
There can be different types of combo's but you basically need 4 different elements

mamareader02
12-04-12, 03:43 PM
Here are the combos that worked for me
Buffalo/palmwing
Medusasaur/Phoenix
Hermit cat/ecogoo
Kracken/the red crab w white hair
Monticore/king clam
Recently,the hermit cat/ecogoo combo has been bangin'them out every few breedings

Nefertekas
12-04-12, 03:59 PM
I used frankenogre and griffin, both level 7 I believe.

ceucile
12-05-12, 12:15 AM
This morning it works! Bunbark lizard lvl10 * Eaguana lvl10
:-D

Nefertekas
12-05-12, 04:41 AM
A neighbor of mine is level 11 and has a diamond in his nest! I had to laugh. How will he buy the habitat?? Hahahah

cast1532
12-05-12, 01:36 PM
A neighbor of mine is level 11 and has a diamond in his nest! I had to laugh. How will he buy the habitat?? Hahahah

Your neighbor can spend his real money to get coins.

Nefertekas
12-05-12, 03:05 PM
Your neighbor can spend his real money to get coins.
if he wants to spend real money, that is. :)

firewhisker950
12-08-12, 08:53 AM
Level 7 cuddlecrab x level 7 ecogoo.

almondieeyez
12-10-12, 07:12 PM
Got a Pegasus using LVL 7 sea buffalo & pumpkin head. Currently waiting for it to hatch.

julea11358
12-11-12, 02:11 PM
just got my diamond with ecogoo (lv.4) & griffin (lv.4)

mamareader02
12-16-12, 05:51 PM
Frankenogre/cuddlecrab just worked

kirsty151281
12-17-12, 04:49 AM
Just got mine birdball lvl 7 and infernoo lvl 7 took ages though and lots of breeding :)

Baraze
12-20-12, 10:52 PM
Level 7 Phoenix and level 7 Sea Rex.

opanugie
12-20-12, 11:37 PM
using shraptor and wave wing

ubobdgc
12-21-12, 08:11 PM
The famous diamond combos are
Sea buffalo and wavewing (don't know who made that)
Griffin and Ecogoo (don't know who made that) I think it was mamareader02 though
Cuddle crab and wavewing (dotranwumpas made that)
Use these combos :)

Mpr102
12-22-12, 12:12 PM
Epic Plamwing / Epic Sea Buffalo

cast1532
12-22-12, 01:36 PM
I used Palmwing and Sea Buffalo to get my Diamond Pegasus.

FloppyJoe
12-23-12, 05:19 PM
I got mine from mosstrich and furball both epic

lohon123
01-01-13, 01:16 AM
I tried all this combos Nothing work

Baraze
01-01-13, 04:43 AM
Boo, wrong thread! Aren't I blind?!

For Pegasus I used Phoenix and Sea Rex. I think it'd easier for a diamond because there are so few monsters, as opposed to dragons. I literally see them more often than not! After a week I also got my ruby and sapphire hybrids. I know the game is still only a few months old, but I savor the day when we get new updates, goals, decor and such like dragon.

Does anyone know how to edit or delete a post? The above one is an eye sore.(Edit-KP-deleted )

dondonuk
01-01-13, 10:01 AM
Happy happy happy. Palmwing level 6 sea buffalo level 7 ;)

kasaokc
01-01-13, 09:18 PM
congrats on the new diamonds everyone!

antbanks
01-14-13, 11:15 PM
Standard I'm stuck @ level 30 and have no diamond post. That is all.

Delforce
01-21-13, 10:52 PM
WooHoo. Been tryin for ages to get diamond with sea buffalo and Palmwing but no luck. After reading every post I could find, I decided to try Frankenogre (named Python) & Eaguana ( named Apoli ). Both are lvl 10. In that order as well. I got. 2 day breed time and 44 gold. Unless I'm wrong, that's the elusive diamond? Also I used all my gold on last few hours of breeds. Many many griffin and wavewing and shell lizards got sold.
Try rare monsters that don't include Red in them.
Hope this helps. (Hope it is a diamond as well or I'm gonna look even more noobish :) )

cast1532
01-22-13, 10:13 AM
WooHoo. Been tryin for ages to get diamond with sea buffalo and Palmwing but no luck. After reading every post I could find, I decided to try Frankenogre (named Python) & Eaguana ( named Apoli ). Both are lvl 10. In that order as well. I got. 2 day breed time and 44 gold. Unless I'm wrong, that's the elusive diamond? Also I used all my gold on last few hours of breeds. Many many griffin and wavewing and shell lizards got sold.
Try rare monsters that don't include Red in them.
Hope this helps. (Hope it is a diamond as well or I'm gonna look even more noobish :) )

It is the Diamond Pegasus. Congrats. =)

kooky panda
01-23-13, 12:09 PM
Okay, I have been playing this game from the day it hit the market on my iphone. I finally got a diamond a few weeks ago.

I have another game on my ipad which I hardly ever play. A few days ago I was on the ipad game and threw down a eco and griffin combo. Bam!!! Got a diamond. It finished breeding today, so I used the same combo again... BAM another diamond!!

Tried using this same combo in my regular game on my iphone. NADA!!!

So whats up with that!!!!!LOL

cedkugedchgd
01-23-13, 02:11 PM
...WHUUT?! i can barely breed my 2nd diamond and you get 2 in a row?! lucky you! congrats! :D

anketam
01-23-13, 06:30 PM
Okay, I have been playing this game from the day it hit the market on my iphone. I finally got a diamond a few weeks ago.

I have another game on my ipad which I hardly ever play. A few days ago I was on the ipad game and threw down a eco and griffin combo. Bam!!! Got a diamond. It finished breeding today, so I used the same combo again... BAM another diamond!!

So whats up with that!!!!!LOLI am convinced there is so some hidden stat on monsters that affects what offspring one gets.

finnth12
01-23-13, 06:47 PM

So whats up with that!!!!!LOL

Wow, I can't get 2nd diamond! Already trying for everything! :(

antbanks
01-25-13, 02:25 PM
Finally got my diamond using a sky turtle level 10 and a leaf lion level 10

chewytwix
01-26-13, 09:50 AM
2 diamonds this month =) 3 total.

diamond x diamond = diamond

Puss5678
01-26-13, 10:25 AM
I have just managed to breed my first one starting yesterday. I got mine from breeding Ecogoo with Griffin. Keep trying, you'll get there. I did.

sharbuch
01-26-13, 05:23 PM
I finally got my diamond today with sky turtle lvl 7 and leaf lion lvl 7 woohoo

400cain
01-28-13, 10:59 AM
My observations indicate that certain monsters are just more lucky then others at yielding rares and thus if you are breeding with one or two lucky monsters then your chance of getting a diamond goes up, but as they add more rares to the game your chance of getting a diamond goes down. Personally I think it is the monster's name that determines its luck, but it is only a theory nothing more. In my case I have an inferoo named Twig that yields an above average rate for rares (and was a parent for both my diamonds). The other parent for my two diamonds was a Eaguana named Sveta. So if you have any hybrid type monsters named twig (twig is a green monster name so any monster with a green element can have it) try throwing it into the mix. See if that helps.

it semes to me that the lucky/unlucky theory is a thrue rule👍

i got 2 shraptor named sveta.

shalla666
01-29-13, 05:11 AM
I just got a diamond in the nest with Pumpkin and King Clam :)

esmeetje1990
01-29-13, 06:35 AM
I've gotten 3 Diamonds in the past (2 on my main account, 1 on my second account), and they all came from the combo Birdball/Shraptor :)

kwobb_xx
01-31-13, 02:21 PM
I got my diamond last night (: using a lvl 10 wavewing and a lvl 10 leaf lion on the first try! Feel super lucky

lohon123
02-01-13, 02:09 PM
Finally I got my diamond i'm free happy

cgdgcd
02-03-13, 02:50 AM
Friends I breed l10 sea buffalo + p wing l10 but dimong Pegasus isn't coming help me it'su first try.

thenijn
02-04-13, 04:37 AM
no diamond for me. i am trying for a month now, no luck

kwobb_xx
02-05-13, 03:39 PM
no diamond for me. i am trying for a month now, no luck

thats the kicker, its just luck ):
if you want something positive to think about, just know there's only around 30ish monsters in monster story, so the chances of getting a diamond are higher than like in dragon story!
so keep trying! you're bound to get one sooner or later :)

thenijn
02-07-13, 04:20 AM
I hope so.
This morning Ibread a gobbled. I didnt hav it so i am lucky.
I bought a second nest today, so i can breed quicker.

darkrandy
02-15-13, 12:46 PM
Well been trying for months now, no luck still

Sky Turtle / Burnbark
Wavewing / Burnbark (gave this combo to my GF and she got it first try)
Cuddlecrab / Wavewing
Sky turtle / Shraptor

Nada de nada

3leggedmoose
02-17-13, 06:22 AM
i used sea buffalo and palmwing for my first.
kraken and shraptor for the second . everyone check it out ! id: 3leggedmoose

400cain
02-19-13, 12:57 PM
as i post on #176 i check out anketams lucky/unlucky theory.
breeding takes time and because of i have to breed a new monster four times, to see if its a real winner, im yet at work with the third basic color. if i wana i can fill my isle with frankenoger, pumpkin and searex in no time😄 aktualy i sell them right they where ready to place.

it a rumor now but i think lucky basic monster breed lucky advanced monster. i will make more breeds to figure this out.

finnth12
02-21-13, 01:33 PM
I saw someone got diamond with topaz and Burbank lizard, I thought I wanted to give a try and there it is, 44 hrs. My second diamond. :)

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/finnth12/24563fa60fbadf78a9c95720e6575c11_zpsb018e76e.jpg

firewhisker950
02-22-13, 06:38 AM
I got mine with cuddlecrab x ecogoo, both level 7.

cedkugedchgd
03-06-13, 08:52 AM
i just bred my second diamond with ruby manticore + shraptor! :) so happy!

Baraze
03-06-13, 09:14 AM
I cant get a second diamond to save my life! Ive tried every combo time and time again. I remember when I got mines here. Id wished I had that same luck on dragon. Got my diamond on dragon and it hasnt stopped. 6 diamonds and four infinities later and im still wondering when ill get luck on monster again.

J85909266
03-06-13, 10:46 AM
Been playing since the first month of release. Finally, finally got a diamond. That was ridiculous.

My lucky combo was Epic Furball and Epic Eaguana.

Got the Sapphire Kraken and Topaz Gargoyle with very little trouble. Just need Ruby Manticore, now.

cgdgcd
03-10-13, 11:25 AM
Can we get dimond Pegasus with shellwing+burnback lizard ? Please reply add me cgdgcd

J85909266
03-11-13, 10:02 AM
Can we get dimond Pegasus with shellwing+burnback lizard ? Please reply add me cgdgcdYes. As long as there are four elements present, you can get it.

salinho
03-14-13, 08:19 AM
Finally got a diamond just this morning on this account. :) the kid was so excited! He hadn't played in ages because, quote: "I can't get anything cool here."
Well, I told him to play nonetheless, and he paired shraptor with phoenix...ta-dah! 44 hours. Cool. :)

28ricj
03-20-13, 09:50 AM
I just got 44 hours is it diamond

J85909266
03-20-13, 10:31 AM
Yes. It is Diamond.

Baraze
03-20-13, 11:14 AM
I cant get a second diamond to save my life. Ive paired everything under the moon time and time again since December. Its not like there are so many monsters to pick from, so that makes ir equally annoying.

28ricj
03-20-13, 11:30 AM
Thank I havent even got the white monster yet

cedkugedchgd
03-21-13, 05:53 AM
can't believe it... my first time breeding diamond + diamond:

http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s641/Koksgeties/0DB4ED25-3A5C-49CD-B1DF-5DF86F664514-19192-000011545D127639_zps5d61a009.jpg

so happy :D

mhagelim
03-23-13, 01:01 AM
Just got my Diamond. Level 10 Medusasaur and Level 10 Griffin

vian0905
03-26-13, 04:09 AM
Keep trying about two weeks or more n still no diamond:(

mhagelim
03-26-13, 08:50 AM
I think Diamond needs 4 colors blue, green, yellow red. I don't know about the white.

I think I got my white [Shell Lizard] by also breeding blue, green, yellow, red.

I've tried twice with the same combo [Level 10 Medusasaur and Level 10 Griffin] for a second diamond and got 2 Ecogoo.

Would have been nice to get a Frankenogre or a Sea Rex or a Furball instead of the 2 Ecogoo.

Just the luck of the breeding I guess.

cedkugedchgd
03-26-13, 09:44 AM
you can get diamond with any color! :)

i got my second one with ruby manticore and shraptor which contains diamond and shell.

mhagelim
03-26-13, 10:29 PM
you can get diamond with any color! :)

i got my second one with ruby manticore and shraptor which contains diamond and shell.

Yeh, but Ruby Manticore is Diamond/Red.

Only 4 types of diamonds

plain
plain with red [Ruby]
plain with blue [Sapphire]
plain with yellow [Topaz]

There is not one for green or shell

That maybe why you got just a plain Diamond.

I think its possible to get a Sapphire or Topaz breeding a Diamond to a Blue Blob or a Dream Bird.

How did you get your Ruby, Diamond to Fire Fox?

lanadelgaga
03-26-13, 10:36 PM

Only 4 types of diamonds

plain
plain with red [Ruby]

I think its possible to get a Sapphire or Topaz breeding a Diamond to a Blue Blob or a Dream Bird.

There is a Diamond x Shell now, Pearl Platypus

And I don't think Diamond x Color will always = Gemstone, it is either Gemstone or the plain color. Like Blue Blob, Fire Fox, Tree Rex. Etc

lanadelgaga
03-26-13, 10:36 PM
If you always got the Gemstone color, it wouldn't be Ultra Rare.

itzjulezzz
03-26-13, 11:07 PM
Ecogoo & Griffin seems to be the most popular pair, I used it for mine as well, it took twelve tries

cedkugedchgd
03-27-13, 01:25 AM

Only 4 types of diamonds

plain
plain with red [Ruby]

i got a diamond from that combo because it contained 4 different colours! and yes i got my runy manticore from diamond and fire after 1.455.383 tries :D

mhagelim
03-27-13, 01:46 AM
Tried to breed another diamond

Leaf Lion x Wave Wing got a Phoenix

Tried the same combo and got another Phoenix

Not complaining, Phoenix was one I had tried to get.

I don't mind having 2 of them.

My game only shows 4 diamond monsters. Where or when is the 5th one?

Baraze
03-27-13, 06:31 AM
Finally!!! After three months of trying I finally got my second diamond. Frogalog and goobledoo. Yes! Now my party starts with all the diamomd babies ill try for with breeding the two diamonds together. Game just got semi interesting again. Especially with the new diamond hybrid coming along tomorrow.

bestiadrago
03-29-13, 10:43 AM
44 hrs is diamond right? First try for me and got it (start 2 days ago and level 11)

jaclynjk
03-30-13, 04:35 PM
I THINK I just got one with a level 5 phoenix and a level 4 frankenogre.

darkrandy
03-31-13, 02:12 PM
After 6 months finally!!! 44 hours!!
Wavewing and burnbark both level 10. This combo has given 3 Diamonds before, not to me but make it four with mine and finally!!!

diabetic_schumy
04-04-13, 06:29 AM
i just started breeding lvl 7 birdball with a lvl7 leaflion it is going to take 2 days cold it finaly be a diamond monster

cedkugedchgd
04-04-13, 07:10 AM
does it say 32 or 44 gold to speed up? if it's 32 gold it probably is a mosstrich :)

brandonu
04-04-13, 07:18 AM
44 hrs is diamond right? First try for me and got it (start 2 days ago and level 11)

I am very happy for you, but this makes me want to throw up.

diabetic_schumy
04-04-13, 02:56 PM
i think it might no be a diamond as i now have 24hrs to go :(

jose6699
04-04-13, 06:08 PM
I agree with you in both happy and throw-up parts.

I am very happy for you, but this makes me want to throw up.

lanadelgaga
04-05-13, 09:41 AM
it's so hard to get super rares here, but in Dragon Story (which I like less than Monster Story) i get them when I don't even try.

ExotiCAT
04-21-13, 12:21 PM
I just got diamond...used ecogoo & griffin...non-stop bedding of the two for 3 weeks!
But there was really nothing else to do and I have been max level for what seems forever

ExotiCAT
04-23-13, 12:15 AM
I believe its just a matter of extreme patience. I finally decided to exercise such, continued to throw the same 2 monsters in the breeder (ecogoo & griffin), and kept it up for three weeks til I finally got the diamond. I was prepared to do this for 6 months or more if need be and it felt like it took that long, but worth it in the long run.

brandonu
04-23-13, 07:32 AM
I believe its just a matter of extreme patience. I finally decided to exercise such, continued to throw the same 2 monsters in the breeder (ecogoo & griffin), and kept it up for three weeks til I finally got the diamond. I was prepared to do this for 6 months or more if need be and it felt like it took that long, but worth it in the long run.

I am trying this now with Firestorm Bird and Sea Rex. I'm on my 14th attempt now.

Shell Lizard, Wavewing, Palmwing, Mosstrich, Leaf Lion, Gobbledeegoo, Griffin, Sea Buffalo, Leaf Lion, Griffin, Palmwing, Sea Buffalo, Griffin and now a Phoenix is in the nest.

The only non Diamond I still need is the Sea Slime, but I don't want to mess around with long Shell fails (Hermit Cat, Yulesky, King Clam) so I am going to stick this one out until I see a Diamond Pegasus.

Wish me luck!

UncleJamey
04-23-13, 07:21 PM
It took 5 months of trying with every possible combination but I finally got it with level 10 Hermit Crab and level 10 Birdball.

hamadrys
04-24-13, 04:38 AM
35 fails with Cuddle crab and Palmwing... but I keep on trying :)

phatreecio
04-24-13, 05:03 AM
I got my diamond with King Clam (10) & Burnbark Lizard (10). I now got all diamond hybrids. Keep on trying and stick with a pair!

dansonic
05-02-13, 04:25 AM
Can't believe I have finally got a diamond... Medusasaur and Phoenix... First time I have used them together.

Just wish TL would give us an update with new goals, more habitats, increased levels, etc. because I am running out of things to achieve. Glad I can now focus on the diamond hybrids!

thenijn
05-03-13, 09:25 AM
I just got diamond...used ecogoo & griffin...non-stop bedding of the two for 3 weeks!
But there was really nothing else to do and I have been max level for what seems forever

Me too, 25 fails, about 3 weeks. But I am happy now

danni7788
05-06-13, 06:39 PM
Just got diamond with level 10 griffin and level 7 tonguetoad!! I'm so excited! I had been trying cuddlecrab/wavewing for weeks and switched it up, got it first try.

mrarfan
05-12-13, 03:11 AM
My brother used L10 Frankenogre & L10 Pheonix in less than 30 tries!
His ID is asyran2012

mrarfan
05-12-13, 03:12 AM
It took 5 months of trying with every possible combination but I finally got it with level 10 Hermit Crab and level 10 Birdball.

You meant Hermit Cat! :)

dala12
05-13-13, 12:52 PM
5 months.... Omg but congrats, I do not have one YET.

brandonu
05-13-13, 01:12 PM
I'm on my 46th try with Firestorm Bird and Sea Rex.

PurpleMomOfFive
05-18-13, 12:06 PM
I am level 17 and just got my diamond from low level Phoenix and ecogoo. I wasn't even trying for him yet so I'm not sure of the exact levels of them but I'm almost positive they were both level 5. I just switched to an iPhone from my android less than a month ago and I have had such good "luck" with breeding that I'm starting to really think the iOS version is easier when it comes to breeding. It has so much more than android, I knew it was different but this is astronomically better than on android.

seoy8
05-18-13, 05:15 PM
Do u think ios got more chance than android?
Cuz I notice ios got diamond more than android. Even in dragon story
It is unfair. We play the same, we pay the same. Why ios?

MemLaVa
05-19-13, 05:20 PM
Woo hoo! Just got my 44 hrs using Birdball and Burnbark Lizard on my 12th try. Got 4 Wavewings, 2 Palmwings, 1 Leaf Lion, 1 Burnbark Lizard, 1 Gobbledegoo, 1 Pumpkinhead, and 1 Shell Lizard from this pairing before getting Diamond. Been playing this game for more than a year and it finally happened!

hamadrys
05-21-13, 05:51 PM
Got my Diamond after MANY fails and MANY different combos. But...it's the only thing that was left for me to breed, so I kept at it and finally got it with Furball and Eaguana :)

MemLaVa
05-21-13, 06:19 PM
Got my Diamond after MANY fails and MANY different combos. But...it's the only thing that was left for me to breed, so I kept at it and finally got it with Furball and Eaguana :)

Yay! Congrats!

brandonu
05-22-13, 11:16 AM
My next attempt will be my 58th try with Firestorm Bird and Sea Rex.

cedkugedchgd
05-29-13, 11:37 AM
just got a diamond on my 2nd account on 1st try with epic firestorm bird and level 4 ecogoo. tried tons of combos before that without success..

brandonu
05-30-13, 11:52 AM
I'm on my 71st attempt with Firestorm Bird and Sea Rex

liverpool21
06-12-13, 02:19 PM
4 million tries and still no diamond for me

This game is a flop

Ultimate fail

brandonu
06-14-13, 07:33 AM
I'm on my 95th attempt with Firestorm Bird and Sea Rex

didgeridork
06-14-13, 06:33 PM
i got mine fairly easily with leaf lion and wavewing.. maybe try that pairing for a bit?

dala12
06-24-13, 11:46 PM
Just telling that I have one Pegasus ! After one year, in which I quit the game and then went on again I tried almost every day for three months. I got it, the diamond egg is now waiting to hatch!

rvjay
06-27-13, 11:02 AM
Yay! Finally got my first Diamond Pegasus after soooo long. Used Hermit&Chipmot Lv10 second try

brandonu
06-28-13, 06:50 AM
i got mine fairly easily with leaf lion and wavewing.. maybe try that pairing for a bit?

I think I'm just being stubborn at this point. It should work eventually, right? Maybe I picked the one combo in the game that doesn't work. 115th try coming up now.

mrarfan
06-28-13, 07:37 AM
Over 200th try still no Diamond....What is the GREATEST combo?

rvjay
06-28-13, 08:47 AM
Use Hermit&Chipmot. i've only used that combo twice n got it. been using others for 5 time each but no luck.

yeshayahu
07-05-13, 10:46 AM
I have been breeding now 28X's Sea Buffalo/Palmwing still no 2nd Pegasus. Took only 5x's 1st Pegasus! LOL!!! I am going to try 2more times and if I do not get I will try a new Breeding Pair. This is the third time trying for a 2nd Pegasus. Boy is it discouraging! Even more discouraging 58X's and counting for Helios Diamond on DS.