PDA

View Full Version : only goal is a slots goal making me reach level 13

thepetlodge
08-28-12, 04:03 PM
I keep getting goals for other games. When do they disapear? I currently have the slots goal. Plus I don't have any bakery goals now. The slots game wants me to get to level 13. I just want to play bakery story but now I don't have any goals. Just this one slot goal. Please help. And add me. Thepetlodge

kooky panda
08-28-12, 04:04 PM
I keep getting goals for other games. When do they disapear? I currently have the slots goal. Plus I don't have any bakery goals now. The slots game wants me to get to level 13. I just want to play bakery story but now I don't have any goals. Just this one slot goal. Please help. And add me. Thepetlodge
The only goals right now for IOS players are the other game goals.

thepetlodge
08-28-12, 04:08 PM
Why? When does it stop?

thepetlodge
08-28-12, 04:11 PM
And thanks for the quick response!

kooky panda
08-28-12, 04:12 PM
I am not sure when this game goal will disappear.

thepetlodge
08-28-12, 04:16 PM
Ok. Thnx

cast1532
08-28-12, 06:05 PM
The goal will expired 23 days. That's what I have.

Dreamer691
08-28-12, 06:13 PM
Just curious, I have the slots goal in my Fashion Story game and have had it for almost a week now, but it's never appeared for my Bakery. Is that normal? In Fashion only, the first goal was to get to level 10 in slots so I did that already and got my gems from the goal after it, but I still haven't got anything for Bakery...

kooky panda
08-28-12, 07:52 PM
Just curious, I have the slots goal in my Fashion Story game and have had it for almost a week now, but it's never appeared for my Bakery. Is that normal? In Fashion only, the first goal was to get to level 10 in slots so I did that already and got my gems from the goal after it, but I still haven't got anything for Bakery...
These game goals go out randomly to different games. I have not gotten any game goals in my fashion game, but I get them in my other games.

08-29-12, 06:07 AM
I'm letting my other game goals expire so I can complete the two small tasks and get my gems.

minidemon88
08-30-12, 02:00 AM
I received this goal in my BS only. Mine is to reach level 10 in Slots. But the funniest thing was that after reaching level 8, I kept losing money. Previously I have $4000++ but now I'm left with $500+ only!! LOL! Had give up and uninstalled the game. =x

mymummy789
08-30-12, 05:15 AM
Is there actually a point to the slots game? It seems to me that the only way you gain experience points is by pressing spin!! I am on level 9 and am determined to get to level 10 and get my rewards, but I already know from my daughter that I will get another goal asking me to reach level 13, but I am so bored by the game that it will be deleted once level 10 is reached. I don't care how many gems TL will give me, it is a tediously awful game