PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Story 1.5.5.1 for Android!

DaojinWildfire
08-28-12, 03:22 PM
http://i.imgur.com/4CWb2.png

Bakery Story has been updated for Android! Be sure to update to Bakery Story 1.5.5.1 (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.bakerystory&hl=en) from the Google Play Store to access all of the latest features and fixes!

Here's some of the amazing changes within the update:

- QUESTS!!!
- New dialogs with more info for New Items, Gem Sales, Limited Time Items
- Gameplay improvements to reduce force close issues
- Other backend fixes

Check out the latest version and let us know what you think!

Mpr102
08-28-12, 03:30 PM
Finally Goals
Thank You!!

Mpr102
08-28-12, 03:37 PM
ABOUT This Point We Need It For NightClub Story

lin77
08-28-12, 03:42 PM
What about Kindle Fire?

lin77
08-28-12, 04:23 PM
Are Kindle Fire users forgotten? We don't deserve goals....? This is total crock! I am so sick of us being left out of EVERYTHING that intill we get goals and these new games like Home Design Story I'm done buying gems in all my games! You hear me TL.....I'm done!!!!!!! :mad:

Hespeth
08-28-12, 04:37 PM
Is this available for kindle players too?

shakiba
08-28-12, 04:39 PM
Weren't these games released for androids before kindle fire? Doesn't that mean they had to wait longer? It seems fair. Hopefully kindle fire will get this update soon.

I'm so happy for my android buddies tho. :) What great news!

lin77
08-28-12, 04:42 PM
They should release them at the same time if they want to be "fair" everyone should be treated equally! :mad:

lin77
08-28-12, 04:57 PM
Hello? Anybody there? We deserve answers to why Kindle Fire was left out!!! :mad:
Do u want our business or not?

nmishii
08-28-12, 07:31 PM
We can also see how many parts we have in My Gifts!!!

trace35
08-29-12, 03:35 AM
Hello? Anybody there? We deserve answers to why Kindle Fire was left out!!! :mad:
Do u want our business or not?

Way to be happy for your android friends.

Mings1020
08-29-12, 05:54 AM
I like the quests, but now I can't zoom all the way out like the old version. Its a bit annoying

lin77
08-29-12, 06:26 AM
Way to be happy for your android friends.

What is that supposed to mean? I didn't say I wasn't....did I? And way to stick up for Kindle Fire users who were left out.....again! Thx!

cynalie
08-29-12, 07:15 AM
I love this update! I was looking forward to finish goals yay!

gonzosgal
08-29-12, 10:13 AM
I am also on the kindle fire& my neighbors have appliances(ex.French bread oven),goals& rewards,in all the story games..this is unfair,yes,but hopefully TL will hear us& take care of this problem.

TerriBellaGrace
08-29-12, 12:17 PM
Yes! I am so happy for my android neighbors!!!
I have to go tell them! :)

kats310
08-29-12, 03:56 PM
OK, how do you know what to do! Never done a goal before

jeanabeana
08-29-12, 04:11 PM
Hey guys, thanks for the goals but came we make them level appropriate? I am on level 97 and it seems that the goals are reflective of new users. I don't want to make a cup of coffee... I already have four stars on that... make sense? Thanks for making this change, but I would rather play the game without them if it means I have to start over for the goals to make sense.

sweetstuff525
08-29-12, 04:26 PM
Hey guys, thanks for the goals but came we make them level appropriate? I am on level 97 and it seems that the goals are reflective of new users. I don't want to make a cup of coffee... I already have four stars on that... make sense? Thanks for making this change, but I would rather play the game without them if it means I have to start over for the goals to make sense.
You have to complete those goals to get more goals open which get harder and you get to cook longer hour recipes

purplebabe2025
08-29-12, 07:19 PM
While I appreciate the quests for android users, it seems a bit pointless to start from the very beginning when already at level 80+. I won't be using a lot as one of the next quests is to buy wallpaper and tiles. As my bakery is already built and I'm saving up for expansion (which by the way takes way too long) I won't be going past this point, so it seems not worth it. Would be better if we could skip it without having to use gems.

trace35
08-29-12, 07:29 PM
What is that supposed to mean? I didn't say I wasn't....did I? And way to stick up for Kindle Fire users who were left out.....again! Thx!

Calm down. I am very happy for the android users and I would love for kindle users to have the same benefits. I would just say it without overshadowing the joy android users are entitled to feel.

trace35
08-29-12, 07:30 PM
dont worry, they will progress as you go through them.

melby29
08-29-12, 07:59 PM
Am I mistaken, or is KF the newest of the 3 platforms, and probably also the least popular? I'm not trying to take the wind out of anyone's sails - my girls have Kindle Fires and they are a little miffed that Mum got the update and they didn't. I really hope they DO get the update, but I'm not sure that it will achieve anything by going militant when the update has only been out a few days. Believe me, while the goals are nice, and there are some other good features, there are some things about the previous version that I am going to miss so it's give and take. TL have done a great thing for a huge number of their users, and we should ALL be glad that they are getting this right. Baby steps!

creamypuff
08-29-12, 09:06 PM
Force close force close force close... :(( The update is ****ing me!

momsbuns
08-30-12, 12:38 AM
Thx for Android update.. was excited at starting goals..got in once but haven't got in since last night.. not even.getting in !! On HTC desire... please help....

smilineyes
08-30-12, 12:43 AM
Force close force close force close... :(( The update is ****ing me!

I'm having this prob too after the update! I was so excited about it too! well, I still am when I'm sure the kinks get worked out! :)

xoxjenn
08-30-12, 12:52 AM
I am glad that we finally got the goals! First people complain that only iOS had the goals, we finally get the goals & now everyone is complaining that they had to start with the very first goal when they're a higher level. If TL made it so you could start on the higher level goals then iOS people would complain that we didn't have to work our way there. It's never ending. Lol.

somethnew
08-30-12, 03:17 AM
Update does not load on my android.

melby29
08-30-12, 03:42 AM
I am glad that we finally got the goals! First people complain that only iOS had the goals, we finally get the goals & now everyone is complaining that they had to start with the very first goal when they're a higher level. If TL made it so you could start on the higher level goals then iOS people would complain that we didn't have to work our way there. It's never ending. Lol.

That is so true!! Why can't we be happy with what we have got? And happy for each other for what they have got too?

trace35
08-30-12, 03:52 AM
That is so true!! Why can't we be happy with what we have got? And happy for each other for what they have got too?

It's called the 'no fair! What about me?' syndrome.

melby29
08-30-12, 04:00 AM

Oh. I thought only little kids got that. And aren't you supposed to be at least 13 to play BS?

trace35
08-30-12, 04:02 AM
Yep. That is what my four year old sounds like. And my two year old when she throws a tantrum.

melby29
08-30-12, 04:09 AM
Yep. That is what my four year old sounds like. And my two year old when she throws a tantrum.

My 9 year old still throws tantrums. If she's still throwing tantrums by the time she is old enough to play BS, then she will NOT be getting on these forums!

trace35
08-30-12, 04:19 AM
Your a great mum! There is enough tantrum throwing here as it is.

melby29
08-30-12, 04:56 AM
Awww shucks Trace... thank you!

LadyKade
08-30-12, 05:12 AM

LOL! I like that ..

.. I play using KF and my thoughts: be careful what you ask for!

All of the crying and complaining gets tiresome. I can wait and when it does, big deal if we get the earlier goals that we missed I'll just do them and move on. We are not the only ones playing there are new players that are at the lower levels that can use those goals to move up.

Bottom line. ITS A GAME. BE HAPPY. Don't sweat the small stuff! :)

nmishii
08-30-12, 06:51 AM

When goals were first released to iOS they were the Christmas goals, the New Years goals, and then the Valentines goals, with nice decorations and recipes for rewards. Then in April they released the beginner goals that rewarded mostly coins and XPs. And yes, even then there were similar comments on them being beginner goals by those who received them. I don't recall any comments on tantrums back then.

After we get through the beginner goals we'll get to the goals released after to iOS which included the bread oven. That's what I'm going for. I'm also happy with the gems I received.

Godlovesyou12
08-30-12, 08:37 AM
I agree. I'm on a KINDLE FIRE and I don't get goals but I am still happy for those who got the great goals. I will go to my fellow players bakerys and admire they're great goal items and hope I get goals just like that very soon.
I will not throw a tantrum cause I didn't get my way. That will never work. You be patient and hope and soon enough you'll get what you want. (Thats my input anyway.)

cynalie
08-30-12, 08:53 AM
I'm verry happy with the goals. I'm coming closer to the bread oven. Right now am at 'To The Victor' goal. Thanks TeamLava!

trace35
08-30-12, 01:10 PM
Nmishi, I was not referring to you when I said tantrums. You are merely discussing the cons without throwing a hissy fit.

nmishii
08-30-12, 03:44 PM
Nmishi, I was not referring to you when I said tantrums. You are merely discussing the cons without throwing a hissy fit.

Okay, went back and read the thread. No problem.

cast1532
08-30-12, 03:59 PM
I don't know why people are complaining about The Beginners Goals. I did them and I'm in level 96.

nmishii
08-30-12, 04:15 PM
I don't know why people are complaining about The Beginners Goals. I did them and I'm in level 96.

???

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?34750-Goal-Annoyances
Post 7

That's what we been saying all along you don't want these goals and now that Android has them they can finally see why we always complain.

terri62
08-30-12, 05:01 PM
How do you complete the goals? I try to make the brownies and coffee and nothing happens.

trace35
08-30-12, 06:10 PM
Nothing? Please elaborate.

qtmomma
08-30-12, 07:00 PM
ABOUT This Point We Need It For NightClub Story

we also need it for Restaurant story too!

yllomoom
08-31-12, 08:12 AM
And buy tables and chairs! I have white tables and chairs stacked to the ceiling in my storage so I can't buy more of them without placing all of them in the bakery first. I am not going to waste my hard earned coins on more tables and chairs or even wallpaper that I have plenty of in storage. And windows--I already have more than I need. It feels like going through kindergarten again just so you can go to college. I agree the goals should be more level appropriate. Even though I would like that bread oven I am not going to waste my time or coins on these elementary goals. It is just plain stupid.

yllomoom
08-31-12, 12:58 PM
I already have a collection of all the affordable tables chairs and floor tiles. I would have to spend a fortune --or gems-- just to complete the goal only to get a new goal with even more tables, etc. What a waste.

trace35
08-31-12, 01:26 PM
And buy tables and chairs! I have white tables and chairs stacked to the ceiling in my storage so I can't buy more of them without placing all of them in the bakery first. I am not going to waste my hard earned coins on more tables and chairs or even wallpaper that I have plenty of in storage. And windows--I already have more than I need. It feels like going through kindergarten again just so you can go to college. I agree the goals should be more level appropriate. Even though I would like that bread oven I am not going to waste my time or coins on these elementary goals. It is just plain stupid.
It is your decision, but isn't it worth spending a few coins to get aunty Loretta, Jean pierre, the bread oven and some gems?
You will totally make that money back in the gems you earn from mastering the bread oven recipes alone!

ladybugrentals
08-31-12, 01:40 PM
I am an android user... :-) i am very excited to have goals no matter how "trivial or small". I too am at a high level (96) but I am still having fun...I am having to pull the "old" appliances out of storage which is no problem. Guys it is a game and should be fun...life is too short for the complaining and whining. Look on the bright side you may have to serve brownies.......but they only take a few minutes..all is good.
Thank you TL

sunnyazchica
08-31-12, 11:02 PM
Nothing happens for me either, but then nothing works in the game for me anyway, so i am down until they fix something. Lost all my gems when they changed the game too...

tastytoastie
09-01-12, 05:45 AM
Finally Goals
Thank You!!

I second that, thank you!!!! :D

tastytoastie
09-01-12, 05:51 AM
I second that, thank you!!!! :D

Downloaded and works fine :-) I am soooo happy :-) :-) :-) :-) thank you again TL :-)

Eric1343
09-01-12, 05:55 AM
what s happened after To The Victor ???

yairya99
09-01-12, 09:58 AM
What about Kindle Fire?I HAD my kindle rooted and then I gt my games from android market.My experience with Amazon market is that even though they get the update the same time as android,for some reason they sit on it for like a week.android releases it as soon as they get it.if you don't know how to root,you may want to ask a family member that has some DVP experience. or just wait on amazon to release it

qtmomma
09-01-12, 07:33 PM
you know what? i don't even get it on my kindle fire, so..

qtmomma
09-01-12, 07:34 PM
I am an android user... :-) i am very excited to have goals no matter how "trivial or small". I too am at a high level (96) but I am still having fun...I am having to pull the "old" appliances out of storage which is no problem. Guys it is a game and should be fun...life is too short for the complaining and whining. Look on the bright side you may have to serve brownies.......but they only take a few minutes..all is good.
Thank you TL

agreed....
i do want to know what happens after you are done with the bread oven goals...i have no more :(

UnclePhil24
09-01-12, 08:30 PM
Like the update for performance and inclusion of Goals (even though the Goals are starting from the beginning).
Good to ses the parts that have been received - but would prefer that the food gifts appeared first - since now to use the food (which is the most common) one has to scroll all the way to the right for every item. An alternative would be to include tabs for food/non food.
Also the old version would remember what was just baked - whereas now, one again has to scroll a long way to the right every time to get to the same item as used 3 secs ago.

PrissysGoodies
09-01-12, 09:09 PM
dont worry, they will progress as you go through them.

I totally agree! I'm level 96 & expanded to capacity yet I have goals to bake & serve items I've already mastered. Feels like a complete waste of time.

PrissysGoodies
09-01-12, 09:10 PM
If TL would have rolled goals out for all device users at the same time then nobody would have cause to complain!

trm930
09-01-12, 09:25 PM
If TL would have rolled goals out for all device users at the same time then nobody would have cause to complain!

True, but different software for different devices. Maybe its a real hassle to make all platforms even, who really knows because TL hardly touches base on these questions.

I wonder if the goals end or if they continue further down the line.

edie62
09-02-12, 04:11 AM
Im not interested in the goal idea after neighbours saying they take 6 to 9 months to do. I had brought 2 fountains and now they are locked as goals and I can not use them any more,Im not happy about that at all. The game is still doing the fourcing closed thing so that is not fixed. What was it we got again?

trace35
09-02-12, 04:45 AM
6 to 9 mths! That is absolutely not true! Fountains? What does that have to do with the bread oven goals?
I think you are slightly confused.

trace35
09-02-12, 04:51 AM
Oh, sorry, you bought the Olympics fountains and now there locked. I think this is just a glitch and hopefully will be fixed. But these goals will definitely not take 9 mths, more like a week or two! You don't have to spend any gems, only coins and you receive gems, two new staff members and an oven with new recipes. Ka Ching!

sweetstuff525
09-02-12, 07:18 AM
Im not interested in the goal idea after neighbours saying they take 6 to 9 months to do. I had brought 2 fountains and now they are locked as goals and I can not use them any more,Im not happy about that at all. The game is still doing the fourcing closed thing so that is not fixed. What was it we got again?

yeah greygull the moderator here stated if you had bought them previous to them being locked you have to email support so they can take care of it for you

robinricker
09-02-12, 10:19 AM
I love the new goals but why doesn't it accept the work I have already done? It wants me to decorate, buy tables and chairs and flooring. I've already done so much before the goals were introduced.

Cecesdelight
09-02-12, 10:23 AM
How do you unlock food?

Cecesdelight
09-02-12, 10:38 AM
And in collectibles how do you earn flowers for the bouquet?

shanamerny3
09-02-12, 10:55 AM
I have a kindle fire and am one of those that say oh come on how about us? But I have an android and I cant even play! So much for goals on that. All I get is a load screen and force close! I'd rather wait for goals on my kindle fire.

trace35
09-02-12, 03:17 PM
How do you unlock food?

By completing the goals that unlock that food item.

Bakesita
09-02-12, 06:03 PM
I did the update yesterday morning and now my Bakery Story just force closes before it even loads. Anyone else having this issue? What should I do?

nmishii
09-02-12, 07:24 PM
I did the update yesterday morning and now my Bakery Story just force closes before it even loads. Anyone else having this issue? What should I do?

Make sure you have enough free memory so the game can load. Move your larger applications, including TL games, to your SD card. When you start up, make sure your cache is cleared and there are no other apps running (can download free apps to do each of these actions).

If you still force close, select Send to send the force close data to TL and report to support@teamlava.com. Also may help to post the crash info here. After Send, select Preview, and if the Report Type (I think that's what its called) is listed as Crash, then go down the the bottom of the data and post the crash info here. Post the exception, the java file name (ends in .java) and the line number. TL can give that data to the development team.

Jasminebarnes
09-02-12, 08:41 PM
How do i use the tools such as bricks and etc.. for myself

trace35
09-02-12, 08:57 PM
Once you have completed the goal to unlock the bread oven, place the bread oven from the appliance menu in your bakery.
It will appear as a box of parts, click on it and you will be able to use the bricks and mortar to construct it, or request more from Nbr's.

mumzagamr2
09-03-12, 10:23 AM
When are we supposed to receive the gems for completing goals? I have finished several goals, but have yet to receive any gems for them. Or are they delayed to the end and given in one lump sum? Thanks for any feedback.

sweetstuff525
09-03-12, 10:43 AM
When are we supposed to receive the gems for completing goals? I have finished several goals, but have yet to receive any gems for them. Or are they delayed to the end and given in one lump sum? Thanks for any feedback.

You are supposed to get the gem reward right away ... Email tl

mumzagamr2
09-03-12, 10:56 AM
Thank you! Email is sent, will wait for response! :)

karfor
09-03-12, 08:22 PM
I love the new updates. YEEEAAAAHHHH

Casey0416
09-04-12, 06:37 AM
Update fixed bugs and added goals and more, but now the gameplay is very slowwwww. Please send through a patch to fix this for Android users that are experiencing this issue.

milady007
09-04-12, 07:58 AM
need help....can anyone tell me how to unlock the bread oven goal? i am on android... thanks!

sweetstuff525
09-04-12, 08:09 AM
need help....can anyone tell me how to unlock the bread oven goal? i am on android... thanks!

follow the goals... cook what they tell you buy what they tell you

joshlish
09-04-12, 11:08 AM
I would just lime to say Iam on level 97 and I love the new goals ! When do I get more I finished them on Saturday it was so easy !! I wish that people would thank u guys instead of complaining about every little thing.!!!! If you have a glitch or bug that's one thang but to complain about having to make brownies that take 1 minute is ridiculous Get over it and enjoy the game !!! ONCE AGAIN THANK U TEAMLAVA ......

danni0423
09-05-12, 04:29 PM
I enjoy the goals however, I am not happy that now when I select an item to cook, I have to scroll across every time. I do not like it and now Resturant Story is the same way. I liked it better when I scrolled a few pages through the cooking options, it stayed on the same window when I went to a new oven. If the is the way all of the games are going, I will uninstall them. I am level 85 or higher on Bakery, Resturant, and Fashion.

PLEASE CHANGE THIS BACK!

Yarox
09-06-12, 11:49 AM
I enjoy the goals however, I am not happy that now when I select an item to cook, I have to scroll across every time. I do not like it and now Resturant Story is the same way. I liked it better when I scrolled a few pages through the cooking options, it stayed on the same window when I went to a new oven. If the is the way all of the games are going, I will uninstall them. I am level 85 or higher on Bakery, Resturant, and Fashion.

PLEASE CHANGE THIS BACK!

This is indeed very annoying and my only problem with the updates :(
Plz fix it soon TL, in the meanwhile use the categories and remember how many times you have to scroll to find the recipe you need.

sehana
09-06-12, 12:56 PM
I had this question submitted to me and was wondering if I answered it correctly? I haven't read through all of the feedback in this thread, but I had a feeling that it had something to do with the goals implementation for Android users

Question: Why do some items appear as goal items and other items are there to cook then all of a sudden become goal items and are unavailable?

My answer:
I will have to do some searches on this question.

I am assuming that you are on an Android device? Are you referring to Bakery Story?
Although I also play on my Android device, my main account is on an iOS device.

My reason for asking is cause on iOS, once you go through the goals to unlock the recipe, the recipe is unlocked for good.

My Theory without having done additional research.
With Androids now having goals on Bakery, maybe the once unlocked 'goal' items that were open to Androids are now closed due to the goals implementation. So since they were originally goal recipes, maybe you might have to unlock it through completing goals

cr4zy_eights
09-06-12, 04:09 PM
Terrible update. Boo to you team lava. It's going to the unused folder but I'll most likely just delete. Double/triple prices.. Get over yourselves team lava.

bjt576
09-08-12, 06:48 AM
i am still getting a whole lot of forced closed issues and the quests or goalss have an issue too. i unlocked one thing but it is still locked so i cant get it... i also finished with the one quest and now i hhave none... i dont know if its just me or if theres others out there with sthe same issue... i enjoy the quests but they should not disappear all together...

somethnew
09-08-12, 05:09 PM
Update issues on my resturant and bakery. Tried to update both games multiple times im always receiveing a error message. I have invest time effort and money in all 3 of my story games. I support you and loves the games.I just need my updates... please and thank you.

MY ID: sumthnew
RESTURANT STORY LEVEL: 62
BAKERY STORY LEVEL:60

magicallydelish2
09-09-12, 03:11 AM
It is your decision, but isn't it worth spending a few coins to get aunty Loretta, Jean pierre, the bread oven and some gems?
You will totally make that money back in the gems you earn from mastering the bread oven recipes alone!

I completed the goals, unlocked the bread oven and recipes. I was rewarded with Jean Pierre, but Loretta is still locked. I haven't received any new goals. Am I missing something?

danni0423
09-09-12, 04:16 PM
This is indeed very annoying and my only problem with the updates :(
Plz fix it soon TL, in the meanwhile use the categories and remember how many times you have to scroll to find the recipe you need.

That's what I have been doing. I agree, love the other updates, hate this one. They also changed it on the Resturant Story also. I am not sure if they will change it back...

Koukla99
09-11-12, 11:26 AM
The last up dating was downloaded automatically last August 28th 2012, and since September 3rd the GOALS simply dissappeared from my Bakery! What happened! It was ok until I reached the Helper Jean-Pierre and Helper Loretta. After that it was not available any longer. Not to mention that I am not able to cook any plates (such as Podium Cake which of whom I had reached the level 4). I am at 98 level and I think this updated has so many bugs again. Have uninstalled and installed the Bakery three time and it gets worse each time!! Now the Recipe book you must look the entire tab until you find the dish you would like to repeat at another oven/device!! Please fix it asap!!!!! Koukla99 - bakery story.
IT IS ALSO HAPPENING AT RESTAURANTE STORY LAST UPDATING OF SEPTEMBER 5TH 2012. THE GOALS TAB HAS NEVER APPEARED!!!!

NOT TO MENTION THAT THE INCREASING PRICES AT BAKERY... (SOON IN RESTAURANT STORY, MAY BE;;;;)

Whandapooh
09-13-12, 05:27 AM
Does any one know what happen to my goals? There gone :(

nmishii
09-13-12, 06:05 AM
Does any one know what happen to my goals? There gone :(

If you finished baking the L'mour Special and got Jean-Pierre in your decorations tab, you have completed the goals and they won't show up anymore.

rita6834
09-13-12, 02:38 PM
But there are still food in the regular ovens that I didn't get to unlock. Do we not get to unlock those? I also, never got goals in Restaurant Story.
If you finished baking the L'mour Special and got Jean-Pierre in your decorations tab, you have completed the goals and they won't show up anymore.

mytybrat
09-15-12, 06:51 PM
Agreed!!!!!! What about kindle fire!!!!!!

crzylaydi88
09-15-12, 10:56 PM
I have the Pierre guy but I didn't get aunt Loretta?? And there are no goals left? How did that happen?

TerriBellaGrace
09-16-12, 10:33 AM
Um guys, iOS didn't get any goals after that bread goal. So that's just how it is for every system ^^'

BeeBees1211
09-17-12, 11:25 AM
[b]just constantly seeing a goal that has been locked for a long. Long time is unsettling to a serious player. Im referring to goals that are in the fooo construction. No one seems to know how to unlock these goals. ????
B]

queentina3
09-17-12, 11:58 AM
[b]just constantly seeing a goal that has been locked for a long. Long time is unsettling to a serious player. Im referring to goals that are in the fooo construction. No one seems to know how to unlock these goals. ????
B]

The items that you see in your cookbook and the decor you see in your design tab that is labled "GOAL" were items that were released via goals to iOS through-out this past year. Android has only been offered the Bread Oven Goal set thus far. TL hasn't announced on if/when it may be sending those goals to Android, so for now it looks like they'll stay locked.

People have asked for those items to be removed, since they can't access them, however in order for that to happen TL would have to remove it from EVERYONE'S game, including those that have completed the goal, so that is why these items aren't removed but locked.

NorfolkAndGood
09-17-12, 01:07 PM
Erm will the update change the game prices back?....seems like TL has whipped one heck of a storm amongst it's customers :'-(

nmishii
09-17-12, 01:16 PM
The items that you see in your cookbook and the decor you see in your design tab that is labled "GOAL" were items that were released via goals to iOS through-out this past year. Android has only been offered the Bread Oven Goal set thus far. TL hasn't announced on if/when it may be sending those goals to Android, so for now it looks like they'll stay locked.

People have asked for those items to be removed, since they can't access them, however in order for that to happen TL would have to remove it from EVERYONE'S game, including those that have completed the goal, so that is why these items aren't removed but locked.

Probably with the current game, TL would have to remove the goal items from everyone's games. But they could update their game so that they are removed or invisible for those who cannot unlock them. Its not a priority to them. And besides, if they made this change and released it without testing it, there's a chance it may not work and introduce more problems to the game. I'm not saying TL doesn't test their code or makes mistakes when making a change, but from personal experience I know this can happen with some development activities.

nmishii
09-17-12, 01:17 PM
Erm will the update change the game prices back?....seems like TL has whipped one heck of a storm amongst it's customers :'-(

No, TL has stated the doubled games prices are here to stay.

sinfuldivas
09-18-12, 10:23 PM
I agree..im on level 82 and i need more challenging goals on my level!

brownieswithsugar
09-19-12, 02:24 PM
Thank you so much for the goals however after a few days of playing the goals component has disappeared. Please bring it back. Thanks.

tbrtyler
09-23-12, 08:08 AM
Hello I have not seen anymore goals I got to the point of baking l'amour specials and have not seen anymore goals. Are goals in restaurant story to. Also I bought a machine and had parts in my gifts but I wasn't able to use them. Is this how it works?

w3ndy21
10-01-12, 05:04 PM
If i upgrade it will I lose everything i have bought and leveled up?? :(