PDA

View Full Version : Mossrocks in expansions

enaid03
08-28-12, 11:37 AM
On my two recent expansions, I hit both two Medium Mossrocks in the same expansion (at $350k each) and then my next expansion had the large Mossrock at $1.5M.

I don't have over 2 million sitting around, it will take a while to save that up. Did I just choose the wrong two areas to expand?

Shouldn't there be a balance in the number of coins/maps needed vs. the coins needed to clear obstacles?

shakiba
08-28-12, 11:41 AM
It depends on the area you expanded. The top area has some expensive clearning for example. I like to expand back to back on the first level of the island. All the cheaper foliage are there. The farther I go, the more expensive it get.

enaid03
08-28-12, 11:46 AM
Yes, its two spots in the clearing to the top. I like my farms separate like DS and guess I made the mistake of picking the wrong area.

shakiba
08-28-12, 11:50 AM
I recommend clearing the main level of the island first. However, at the end, there'll be some mossrocks, but it's better than clearing on the top because at one point, you'll have a big lava pit that costs 9 million coins to remove. I guess that will stay for a while.

anketam
08-28-12, 12:11 PM
Yep, stay in the first area, it is the cheapest until you reach the outer edges. Also there is enough room in the first area to fit the largest of everything at lvl 30. So once you get to the point you should have 25 full large habitats pumping out coin, and nothing but expansions to spend it on. I know I have almost 5 mil saved up, just ready to be spent once I eventually get to the giant moss rock.

joeyc0417
08-28-12, 12:21 PM
I recommend clearing the main level of the island first. However, at the end, there'll be some mossrocks, but it's better than clearing on the top because at one point, you'll have a big lava pit that costs 9 million coins to remove. I guess that will stay for a while.

There is 2 on the top island, and one to the far right.

shakiba
08-28-12, 12:57 PM
Yep, stay in the first area, it is the cheapest until you reach the outer edges. Also there is enough room in the first area to fit the largest of everything at lvl 30. So once you get to the point you should have 25 full large habitats pumping out coin, and nothing but expansions to spend it on. I know I have almost 5 mil saved up, just ready to be spent once I eventually get to the giant moss rock.

Woah, thats a lot. I never owned more than 600, 000 coins.

gfab2000
08-28-12, 01:21 PM
Do not clear this area!! Left hand side main level...3Mill massrock..ouch..:P

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/9830/massrockmainlevel.jpg

northsweets
08-28-12, 01:50 PM
Yep I found that rock this morning

riitzc
08-28-12, 02:27 PM
Pretty rock though ;l

shakiba
08-28-12, 04:47 PM
Pretty rock though ;l

And thats why we should have the chance to move/rotate it. I would love that feature, and its been requested many time.

anketam
08-29-12, 03:37 AM
Yep I found that rock this morningAnd I just uncovered that rock and am now blasting it away. Going to take 36 Hours to complete. I am very curious how much experience I am going to get from removing it, it better be a lot.

anketam
08-30-12, 06:35 PM
And I just uncovered that rock and am now blasting it away. Going to take 36 Hours to complete. I am very curious how much experience I am going to get from removing it, it better be a lot.Only got a measly 2,500 experience for it. I am disappointed. I wanted at least 25,000 experience (which would still be under a 100 to 1 ratio).