PDA

View Full Version : Problem completing goals - system will not recognize when I visit a neighbor

bellablu1
08-28-12, 10:23 AM
I am trying to complete a goal "Album Release Pt 4.". It requires that I visit 4 neighbors. Every time I visit the neighbor, it will register, then revert back to the previous number. It's currently only recognizing 2 visits yet I visit ever day. I also tried to skip the goal by using gems, it will register to show that I completed it, then reset itself as if I never did it. I get my gems back (thankfully), but I can't complete the goal if the game never recognizes my neighbor visits. Why does this keep happening? I've been trying for 5 days now even emailed teamlava support and was told to reinstatll the game. That didn't work. I emailed back to explain that it didn't wokrk no one has responded. How can this problem be fixed?

greygull
08-28-12, 10:31 AM
Try this - open the goal, and click where is says to visit the neighbors. Visit 1 neighbor from there, like, then return home. It should stick. Then repeat, returning home, opening the goal, and visiting from there. If its still not working, try restarting you're device, or even deleting and reinstalling the game.

bellablu1
08-28-12, 01:35 PM
Thanks for the suggestion but it didn't work. I also deleted and reinstalled, still doesn't work.

sweetstuff525
08-28-12, 01:40 PM
have you tried visiting community people instead of neighbors?