PDA

View Full Version : Timing glitches

marrrina
08-28-12, 09:16 AM
I'm noticing two glitches related to timers, one involving rooms/items that have to let time pass before they are truly part of your home, and one on the coin collecting timer.

For the first, I have experienced multiple instances of items seemingly completed well before the timer is up (the timer disappears and the item is no longer darkened) and as soon as I tap on them they go back to being in active. Even stranger is that these inactive items are sometimes liked by my neighbors. Collecting the likes usually is what sends the item back to inactive mode.

As for the coin collector, sometimes the bar speeds forward very quickly, then slides backwards to the time it's supposed to be on.

kooky panda
08-28-12, 09:47 AM
I have had the same issue with the new rooms. I have reported this.

kooky panda
08-30-12, 02:19 PM
What are the room sizes you are having issues with?

mattyboo1
08-30-12, 02:31 PM
I haven't had this issue but I have had strange time span things and items disappearing into storage

ButterPanda
08-30-12, 02:48 PM
I haven't had this issue but I have had strange time span things and items disappearing into storage

This issue is due to floor tiles being placed under them. Some items are affected by it and thrown into storage. That bug has been reported and sent to our engineers. The timer issue I still have not been able to reproduce yet.

mattyboo1
08-30-12, 03:08 PM
This issue is due to floor tiles being placed under them. Some items are affected by it and thrown into storage. That bug has been reported and sent to our engineers. The timer issue I still have not been able to reproduce yet. thanks I was worried when I found my items gone and then found they were in storage

marrrina
08-30-12, 05:38 PM

It was a 4x8 I think

marrrina
09-02-12, 08:24 AM

Experiencing this now with a 6x6 I'm building. If I click the clock to see how much time is left the room temporarily completes

mymummy789
09-02-12, 01:32 PM
This issue is due to floor tiles being placed under them. Some items are affected by it and thrown into storage. That bug has been reported and sent to our engineers. The timer issue I still have not been able to reproduce yet.

I also get things put in storage when I change the wallpaper.

mymummy789
09-02-12, 01:34 PM
I should add that it is not just things that are placed on the wall, but wall standing items as well :( I am getting tempted to stop playing this game until they make it work properly - far too many bugs to make it playable at the moment.

mymummy789
09-02-12, 01:35 PM
sorry - can't type properly tonight!!! That should say "floor standing items"!!!

trace35
09-02-12, 05:21 PM

At the moment I'm having this issue with an 8x10 room.

AnnasCoffee
09-02-12, 08:56 PM
I had this issue with my 10x12 room, 8x10 room and aqua dive pool.

marrrina
09-03-12, 09:21 AM
I'm having this problem with the pool now too. The pool sparkles as if it's been liked and if the sparkles are collected the pool completes.

marrrina
09-28-12, 06:11 AM
So I'm no longer experiencing the type of timing issues I originally brought up. Now I'm having a new type of timing issue related strictly to jobs.

First, I get notification that jobs are complete when they still have well over an hour to go.

Second, and this one is even worse than the first, is that the progress bar on a job sometimes 'freezes' when I'm not actively playing.
For example, let's say I go into the game and I have 30 minutes left on a job. I quit the game, go do my thing, yada yada, and come back to the game much later only to see the job still says there is 30 minutes to go.
Deleting/reinstalling hasn't helped that issue.