PDA

View Full Version : New Door Design Please

smartbake
08-28-12, 05:19 AM
We had this Black door forever . It would be nice to see something else. Different color , new design or even the word "BAKERY" on the glass would be a change.

kisseop
08-28-12, 09:10 AM
totally supporting that idea, maybe even double doors (one door opening to the left other one to the right)

lilkeeks
08-28-12, 02:02 PM
I agree....the door is the one aspect that we can't customize but it would be nice if we could

gail66
08-28-12, 02:13 PM
I've longed for a pink cash register in my bakery but I can't see that happening !! but doors are a great idea pink one pls

smartbake
08-28-12, 02:48 PM
I don't want to customize my door with the Name of my bakery. I just want a New Color or design. I remember last Halloween there was a white door & some kind of design in the window. When we had to update for Christmas the black door came back. I think many of us would spend coins or gems on a NEW DOOR. Also the Bakery sign is very cute but what place of business will hang their sign INSIDE of their shop? As far as that goes the new Wall paper (STORE FRONT) is also cute but the Name says it all ! STORE FRONT - outside ? Last wouldn't it be nice to be able to put really cute curtains on top of our windows - there could be tons of different design valances or curtains we would gladly buy if it became available to us .

26peanut
08-29-12, 10:41 AM
Argee! I wish i could have a new door

smartbake
10-17-12, 05:36 PM
The great thing about the Halloween Bakery's Story version is we finally got a New Door . I would love to keep the door for Christmas just remove the pumpkin on the doorknob .

danival77
11-20-12, 03:15 AM
I feel the same! For every story it's the same old door that doesn't match! I would love to see at the very least different colors, and even different styles. Like double doors, stained glass, etc

LadyInReds
11-20-12, 05:52 AM
YES! more door designs please