PDA

View Full Version : Lol! Hilarious happenings!

Zamoraksblood
08-27-12, 06:30 PM
This is the thread for where you post your hilarious happenings

Ex. Try for a common, like firestorm, and get a scorpion.

Get it? Then post it!

Zamoraksblood
08-27-12, 06:31 PM
I'll start. I was trying for a charm, so of course, I get a planet.
I didn't even want it! I had the quest for both, but I wanted the charm! Poor me! ;P

rusticjess
08-27-12, 07:05 PM
Lol I had been trying to get a scorpion for a bit, using two firestorms. I gave up and for a while I was just breeding whatever and threw an eagle and parakeet in the den for kicks and got a scorpion. then for more kicks I threw THAT scorpion in with the eagle and got another scorpion. all in one day using gold. an interesting day

rusticjess
08-27-12, 07:09 PM
and I want and charm too, but only for its epic form. all younger stages are too girly for me lol even its egg is all pink and covered in hearts

shahed12
08-27-12, 07:53 PM
I was going for a a firestorm and I got a eagle and got another one the next time

AkumaNeko
08-27-12, 07:56 PM
I think my firestorm curse is hilarious. Everything I breed yields men firestorm. Even charm & mist = firestorm :/

Suave_Spencer
08-28-12, 04:32 AM
I just accidentally chose to bred my magic with my eagle instead of fire like I meant to, turns out I have a scorpion. I seem to have good luck with fire/air hybrids.

aboudeh850
08-28-12, 05:06 AM
I was trying for a diamond got an infinity :/

khanine
08-28-12, 03:19 PM
Got my fifth Atlantis right after my first serpent! Gold well spent xD
Tried for a planet again & yesterday marked the one month I have been trying.. And got my third Titan! YaY! 160 hours until epic XD haha

PDAGuppies
08-28-12, 07:18 PM
Got my fifth Atlantis right after my first serpent! Gold well spent xD
Tried for a planet again & yesterday marked the one month I have been trying.. And got my third Titan! YaY! 160 hours until epic XD haha

How did you get that Titan you said you had. I need one but can get it. Sooooo hard!

grondai
08-28-12, 07:20 PM
I was going for republican but I got Obama! What's up with that?!?

PDAGuppies
08-28-12, 07:21 PM
My funny story is while I was trying to get a fruitful dragon (common) I kept getting a wild dragon(i think rare)'and life (unsure if rare or not.) this went on for a while and now when I'm aiming to get another life or wild im getting fruitful ALL the time.

khanine
08-28-12, 08:09 PM
How did you get that Titan you said you had. I need one but can get it. Sooooo hard!

Loltypo of them I got it from Eagle x Magic ~ my first one came from Wizard x Eagle

GrEEnEyedGoldiE
08-29-12, 08:46 AM
I think my firestorm curse is hilarious. Everything I breed yields men firestorm. Even charm & mist = firestorm :/

Me too. Lucky for me I like Firestorms. But it does get annoying to hope for something else (like scorpion) and see that 12 hour... Ugh

Mings1020
08-29-12, 01:47 PM
I was trying for an island and got a serpent, twice! In a row! Plus my first hybrid EVER was a scorpion. I didn't even know what I was doing

carijonas
08-29-12, 06:37 PM
When I was trying to get a charm I got a planet .. Then a Titan ... Than another planet ... Than another Titan ... Eventually I got that charm !

Zamoraksblood
08-29-12, 07:04 PM
When I was trying to get a charm I got a planet .. Then a Titan ... Than another planet ... Than another Titan ... Eventually I got that charm !

Lol your like me! I tried and got 2 planets, but only had room for 1

CyndersTears
08-30-12, 04:06 AM
I have good luck with Water/Air hybrids. I bred Island/Firestorm one day and got a Mindvolt. Then i bred Air/Water in hopes of getting a Mist.. Nope! got a Seabreeze. Then after 10,000 Seabreezes i finally got my mist.

Zetra
08-30-12, 04:09 AM
Nice one,I get almost all of my rare and super rare hybrids by attempts to breeding a diamond.

CyndersTears
08-30-12, 04:10 AM
..I just want Infinity.. who cares about diamond?! I'll bet infinity looks epic at it's epic form..

Zetra
08-30-12, 04:23 AM
But it requires diamond,which make it more rare.

CyndersTears
08-30-12, 04:28 AM
I heard someone got it without using diamond. :/ Eh. Gotta hurry up my Mist dragon egg and my Coral dragon.... grrrrh.

CyndersTears
08-30-12, 04:29 AM
Oh, i also got Trickster when trying for Genie XD I think Dragonride Shrines have something to do with the percentage you'll get a rare dragon..

zenx1000
08-30-12, 06:17 AM
I was trying to get aserpent then i ended up with a parakeet ��

mammami08
08-30-12, 10:17 AM
I got My infininty without diamond, still don't have ? Diamond but now i have both cruzaider and quatzel dragon

AkumaNeko
08-30-12, 10:21 AM
I got My infininty without diamond, still don't have ? Diamond but now i have both cruzaider and quatzel dragon

You managed to get 2 infinities? Nice! Still trying to get wizard and fairy :(

alisatu
08-30-12, 10:30 AM
I was randomly putting 2 epics together (knowing I had 4 different colors), just to see what dragon would pop out. I got a diamond o_o I wasn't even trying for one! But hey! I'm not complaining, haha :)

brittanafan
08-30-12, 10:40 AM
I was randomly putting 2 epics together (knowing I had 4 different colors), just to see what dragon would pop out. I got a diamond o_o I wasn't even trying for one! But hey! I'm not complaining, haha :)

well which two epics were it? lol but congrats :)

alisatu
08-30-12, 11:03 AM
well which two epics were it? lol but congrats :)

Charm and mist :)

riitzc
08-30-12, 12:07 PM
Every time I switch what im trying for, I get great things.

Tried for Diamond x40. Nothing but Islands and Firestorms.
Gave up then got Eagle, Mistmoth, and Titan.

Tried for Scorpion/Honeybee x60.
Gave up and now have a Trickster on the nest.

kirin53
08-30-12, 03:24 PM
Just now I've been trying to get the new dragon that has been released and it's a 6hr wait, I sped through the breeding which was six hours and I was pumped to see a landworm egg but instead got a wild dragon egg. D: I bred the two again and got another six hours but I don't want to waste more gold.

BeignetLuver
08-30-12, 03:31 PM
was trying for athletic to complete a goal and got it right after goal expired

Zamoraksblood
08-31-12, 03:48 PM
I wanted a wizard but I got my first mistmoth instead

Sad face... Lol

jrocket97
08-31-12, 03:54 PM
Getting 4 Atlantis dragons trying to get serpent. Go figure. Other rares like parakeet just never come up. lol.

CyndersTears
08-31-12, 08:12 PM
Expected to failgetting an eagle. I did.....

But got a Scorpion instead! XD Guys, try getting a lot of Nether Portals. I tried that, i got, like, 15, and i already got a rare.

purplegem611
09-01-12, 05:52 PM
So I got my diamond... Bred firestorm and island about a million times! Then i just figured ok let's try the yellow and reds! Twice bred and got a honey bee! Yay! So now I figured I would try the diamond and air.... Wow 2 hours! An AIR... Really! Well at least it's only 2 hours! I don't have many rares at all but glad to have the diamond... And honey bee is a cutie!

dotranwumpas
09-29-12, 02:25 PM
Kept going for aether got 6 diamond dragons, sold 5 of them

dotranwumpas
09-29-12, 02:25 PM
With wizard and fairy

jl0408
09-29-12, 02:40 PM
I got a trickster trying for a 3rd genie. I got about a dozen friutfuls trying to get a fairy. That's not really hilarious as much as it is annoying. I think I'm breeding a seabreeze instead of a mindvolt.

telynau
09-29-12, 03:45 PM
Aye, strange happenings. Breeding for the goal of Coral (Magic & Water). Used Magic(7)/Loki and Mist(4)/Sail. 22-hrs. Mindvolt is in nest hatching right now.

Just put Life(7)/Pan and Mist(4)/Sail in the den. 12-hrs. Could it be a Mermaid? Was trying for the Serpent with this one...

Certainly interesting results!

jl0408
09-29-12, 04:27 PM
Aye, strange happenings. Breeding for the goal of Coral (Magic & Water). Used Magic(7)/Loki and Mist(4)/Sail. 22-hrs. Mindvolt is in nest hatching right now.

Just put Life(7)/Pan and Mist(4)/Sail in the den. 12-hrs. Could it be a Mermaid? Was trying for the Serpent with this one...

Certainly interesting results!

Good luck! With those color combos it could also be water or firestorm :/

telynau
09-29-12, 07:04 PM
Ehem...yes...another absolutely adorable Firestorm. If I didn't laugh at their antics I'd be disappointed at the gold use to speed breeding along.

I keep reminding myself hybrids count for both colours in the quest for the Dawn Tree.

mattyboo1
09-29-12, 07:07 PM
I hate firestorm

goughy999
09-30-12, 01:23 AM
I was doing the quest to get a wizard dragon, ended up getting 2 x aethers in a row :]

gravityperseus1325
09-30-12, 01:38 AM
tried for a planet and got a titan. Tried for another titan and got a planet. Ha!

gravityperseus1325
09-30-12, 01:42 AM
Me too. Lucky for me I like Firestorms. But it does get annoying to hope for something else (like scorpion) and see that 12 hour... Ugh

Epic and adult firestorms look amazing! Better than others I think! And who likes the epic and adult Titan?

gravityperseus1325
09-30-12, 01:43 AM
kept going for aether got 6 diamond dragons, sold 5 of them

what the heck?!!!!! You must be out of your head!!!

dotranwumpas
09-30-12, 09:33 AM
what the heck?!!!!! You must be out of your head!!! not really, there wants enough space, and I already had both infinity and diamond, I already have another infinity coming up lol

telynau
09-30-12, 03:17 PM
Here's an odd one: Magic (Purple) seems to reverse the order of colours in certain instances. When I used Magic/Mist, I got Mindvolt. When I used Magic/Charm, I got Planet (or I believe this one is Planet @ 19-hrs). Before that it was Magic/Fruitful for Fairy.

Magic may NOT always produce these results, tho. These are the only combinations I've tried this far.

Still haven't figured out how to get Coral. That's how I got Mindvolt in the first place...trying to breed a Coral.

swanhenge
09-30-12, 06:24 PM
Here's an odd one: Magic (Purple) seems to reverse the order of colours in certain instances. When I used Magic/Mist, I got Mindvolt. When I used Magic/Charm, I got Planet (or I believe this one is Planet @ 19-hrs). Before that it was Magic/Fruitful for Fairy.

Magic may NOT always produce these results, tho. These are the only combinations I've tried this far.

Still haven't figured out how to get Coral. That's how I got Mindvolt in the first place...trying to breed a Coral.

I found this to be true with my Diamond.
I finally got a Wild (2 actually) w Diamond x Life. Also bred Diamond x Fruitful to get a Fairy after so many failures. I'm going try it with Mist (elusive Mindvolt) and Firestorm (Scorpion or Forestfire). Might as well; nothing else is working.

09-30-12, 07:05 PM

Try wizard and fairy for coral. I have a ton and had to sell several.

gsedai
10-02-12, 01:50 AM
tried a diamond (firestorm and island) got clown

jl0408
10-02-12, 10:18 AM
Before that it was Magic/Fruitful for Fairy.

Magic x fruitful for fairy you say? I will have to try this! I've been trying to get a fairy for weeks and have only gotten fruitfuls from very level of forest x air and even air x fruitful and forest x fruitful... all hatched fruitfuls.

almondieeyez
10-02-12, 10:20 AM
been trying for wild dragon.. keep getting forestfire. I dont want a forestfire!!

FridayFreckled
10-02-12, 10:41 AM
been trying for wild dragon.. keep getting forestfire. I dont want a forestfire!!

I got a whole herd of wild dragons before finally getting a forestfire!! Though I got a landworm on my first try (and that was the only one). Heh!

I'm so very sick of firestorm and island dragons, though. Every time I combine 4 colors, I get one of those two.

almondieeyez
10-02-12, 10:47 AM
I got a whole herd of wild dragons before finally getting a forestfire!! Though I got a landworm on my first try (and that was the only one). Heh!

I'm so very sick of firestorm and island dragons, though. Every time I combine 4 colors, I get one of those two.

I think I got a landworm on my second try. LOL. Havent started to breed hybrids yet. Just sticking with the basic colors for now. Want at least one or two using basic colors before advancing to the more complicated ones. I know I probably will start wanting to throw my phone when the time comes.

Mlb3116
10-02-12, 06:37 PM
On my first try breeding anything, I put in a basic level 6 forest and air. I was just hoping not to get a fruitful because I thought they looked funny! I got a fairy!!

telynau
10-02-12, 07:27 PM
Sigh...was trying for the quest of a Seabreeze with Air/Water...got a MindVolt instead. Now I have two. Should I try for a gaggle?

Keep trying for a Wild Dragon. Get Life instead...maybe I need a big bowl, spoon, and a pint of milk HaHaHa.

At least I like the Firestorm Dragons. They remind me of owlets. The wait time is a little long when trying for something else.

Ah well, at least I can plant unwithering crops :) to feed the expanding family of dragons.

almondieeyez
10-03-12, 05:32 AM
Can I throw something?!! I play DS on two devices. I've been trying to get Wild for few days now on my main account and I keep getting forestfire. Decided to do some breeding on my side account, managed to get two Wilds back to back. The irony~~

epipy
10-03-12, 07:03 AM
I tried for a forest fire and got a firestorm. 5 times same thing

telynau
10-03-12, 11:25 AM
Magic x fruitful for fairy you say? I will have to try this! I've been trying to get a fairy for weeks and have only gotten fruitfuls from very level of forest x air and even air x fruitful and forest x fruitful... all hatched fruitfuls.

Yes, that's how I got the Fairy dragon. Magic/Fruitful. Neither were Epic. You may end up with another Fruitful (hopefully NOT). There are other Y/G & G/Y plus Purple combos you may get, too.

I don't believe there is any hard Maths & Sciences behind the Art & Magic of breeding these dragons :)

Hmmm, wonder if Roy G Biv has any tips on getting a Diamond dragon...

jrocket97
10-03-12, 06:19 PM
Trying to get rid of a rock and finding out it costs nigh on a million dollars lol.

telynau
10-03-12, 06:41 PM
Just saw the Love Dragon at another island. Yes, hilarious & LOL It reminds me of Elvis Presley during his pompadour days!

...never mind...;)

jl0408
10-03-12, 08:41 PM
Yes, that's how I got the Fairy dragon. Magic/Fruitful. Neither were Epic. You may end up with another Fruitful (hopefully NOT). There are other Y/G & G/Y plus Purple combos you may get, too.

I don't believe there is any hard Maths & Sciences behind the Art & Magic of breeding these dragons :)

Hmmm, wonder if Roy G Biv has any tips on getting a Diamond dragon...

Its going to be my 2nd Poison, not Fairy ;/

Mlb3116
10-05-12, 06:50 PM
On my first try breeding anything, I put in a basic level 6 forest and air. I was just hoping not to get a fruitful because I thought they looked funny! I got a fairy!!

Also got an eagle on my first mix of fire and air and now just got a mindvolt on my first mix of water and air!!;) All were at level 6 when bred.

LilMzB4Life
10-07-12, 03:47 PM
Ok, I just had to share this. So, I've been trying to get Mercury since Friday. It's now Sunday where I am. No such luck with diamond/water. All I have gotten is water which takes 12 hours to breed and hatch. Sped up once today only to get another water. So a neighbor suggested I try breeding my diamond with Winter. So I decided to try to get a Winter since its a common dragon and breed it with my diamond. Well, in my attempt to get a Winter, I bred my Light with Water and get a 19 hour breeding time. Check the reference thread and its Ice Cream which is a Rare. So when I wanted an Ultra Rare, I got nothing but Commons. Now that I'm trying to get a Common I get a Rare. I just found that hilarious. On the bright side, it is a dragon I didn't have yet.

missatomicbomb
10-07-12, 04:09 PM
Made slave account on another device to play and gift gold. Got diamond on slave account. (missatomicbomb)

LilMzB4Life
10-07-12, 04:58 PM
Ok, I'm so looney. Silly me just realized I have a Winter dragon already and it's in epic form. I missed it because I have it in the water habitat. Boy am I glad I got an Ice Cream instead of a Winter. I need to keep a list of the dragons I have. Can't believe I missed that.

totaltechno
10-07-12, 05:35 PM
Went for Fruitful, got Parakeet. Went for Firestorm, got Eagle.

BabyDinosaurRawr
10-08-12, 10:25 AM
The first time i tried for mist i got seabreeze! First two times i tried for magic i got athletics! I got scorpion and honeybee before eagle.

zoom27
10-09-12, 01:05 AM
Got bunch if water based rare trying for diamond with island and firestorm.

Got ice cream on my first try breeding for winter
Same for Hypnotic, was trying for luck and got lucky I guess.

carijonas
10-09-12, 01:52 AM
I got the clown dragon ... I hate clowns

Horntail21
10-09-12, 07:08 AM
Here's something odd. Apparently my Mistmoth was paralyzed in the evolution chamber between 9-10. It just sits there motionless in its habitat.

darkrandy
10-09-12, 02:40 PM
Well this is not hilarious but shocking actually, on sunday after months of trying I finally got a diamond, today while I was evolving him, I decided to breed again, bam second Diamond. My daughter jumped like a maniac, good fun for the both of us.

ubobdgc
10-09-12, 02:42 PM
Same combo?

mattyboo1
10-09-12, 02:43 PM
Well this is not hilarious but shocking actually, on sunday after months of trying I finally got a diamond, today while I was evolving him, I decided to breed again, bam second Diamond. My daughter jumped like a maniac, good fun for the both of us.

You are so lucky

ubobdgc
I heard you got the first one from ________________

ubobdgc
Is that true, if you know what I mean

darkrandy
10-09-12, 02:46 PM
Is that true, if you know what I mean

I know what you mean...

ubobdgc
10-09-12, 02:47 PM
Did you get second with same combo?

darkrandy
10-09-12, 02:49 PM
I think it is better if you sent me a PM obviously I dont want to cause any troubles for anyone

darkrandy
10-09-12, 02:57 PM
Woah I just noticed I have 2 neighbors with exactly the same name, is that allowed?

dapplefur
10-10-12, 12:26 AM
I got my honeybee from light x firestorm. I meant to bred light x life.

makafushigi
10-10-12, 08:28 AM
Why oh why can't I have a firestorm dragon? I I put forestfire/air, fire/air, landworm/air and I got 2 fairy and another scorpion. I want to finish that goal already. -____________-

Horntail21
10-10-12, 01:28 PM
Why oh why can't I have a firestorm dragon? I I put forestfire/air, fire/air, landworm/air and I got 2 fairy and another scorpion. I want to finish that goal already. -____________-

Sure wish I could trade one of the 36,572,890,364,872 firestorms I have gotten for your Forestfire.

badger8
10-10-12, 01:36 PM
Here's something odd. Apparently my Mistmoth was paralyzed in the evolution chamber between 9-10. It just sits there motionless in its habitat.

Bwaaahahaha! Mine does that too! Once in a while it'll fly in a big circle, but then sits there without moving for a looooong time. Maybe a radiation surge in the chamber!?

Horntail21
10-10-12, 01:42 PM
Bwaaahahaha! Mine does that too! Once in a while it'll fly in a big circle, but then sits there without moving for a looooong time. Maybe a radiation surge in the chamber!?

I thought I had lost it. It blends into the habitat and I couldn't see it since it wasn't moving. Had to tap on the habitat to bring up the dragons and it was there.

Nefertekas
10-10-12, 02:34 PM
My mismoth acts like a looney bin too! Last week i accidentally bred a lvl10 water with a lvl10 air (I don't remember what it was I was trying to breed, but I chose the air by mistake). Turned out I had a clown on the way! After it went to the nest I decided to breed something else very randomly (a winter and a griffin) and...another clown, bam!
Also, I remember yelling my head off at my nephew a few weeks ago, because he deleted my (second) scorpion instead of placing it in its habitat. Not a happy moment. Now I have three scorpions. :)

makafushigi
10-10-12, 03:04 PM
So now I'll be the proud owner of 3 fairy dragons and two scorpions.It could be worse though, at least they makes lots of money :). I gave up the firestorm dragon quest and decided to try landworm/ water and I get a life dragon. how is that possible?

makafushigi
10-10-12, 03:05 PM
that should be an option... trading.. but where wil TL get its money if we can actually HAVE the dragons we want -____-

Nefertekas
10-10-12, 03:20 PM
I have firestorms and corals pouring like rain. Get a lot of geenies too, not to mention the astronomical ammounts of life and fruitful dragons. Can't stand 'em. But I never got a familiar...isn't it supposed to be common? -.- and, pray, how does my 5-yr-old nephews get rare breeds in his game and I don't?? He got a mermaid, parakeet, wildfire, and something else that I don't have (after dozens of attempts) just by doing, well, random breeds. He hardly knows what he's doing xD oh, the irony.