PDA

View Full Version : Home Design Suggestion Thread: August 2012

kooky panda
08-27-12, 06:25 PM
What new items would you like to see ?

AnnasCoffee
08-27-12, 06:42 PM
1. Formal rugs ... stylized floral or oriental
2. Bigger windows (just fix the current ones)
3. Koi pond

AnnasCoffee
08-27-12, 06:45 PM
Why are the suggestion threads in "Discussion". Aren't recommendations supposted to be in "Feedback". Are the suggestions in this thread given to Team Lava designers. ... or are the "Suggestion" threads just meant to entertain the forum members?

kooky panda
08-27-12, 06:55 PM
Why are the suggestion threads in "Discussion". Aren't recommendations supposted to be in "Feedback". Are the suggestions in this thread given to Team Lava designers. ... or are the "Suggestion" threads just meant to entertain the forum members?
The Mods take suggestions from these threads to forward to the community managers (Team lava)

kooky panda
08-27-12, 08:04 PM
I would like a shelve for my laundry room, then soap powder, fabric softener boxes/bottles to put on the shelf.
Maybe also a laundry basket .
Clothesline for outside.

rocker for the nursery. More nursery items

greygull
08-27-12, 08:54 PM
Personal suggestion - I want carpet! I know hardwood and tile is all the rage now, but carpet is soft and comfy and comes in every color you can imagine.

Larger (for gems) and smaller (for coins) tvs.

And a way to for the people to go out to the patio. We finally get a way to decorate outside - and the people can't access it :(

CioCioSan
08-28-12, 04:35 AM
I would like to be able to move, remove or add the "doors" to the rooms and I would really like a hallway - like 8x2 or something.

ccane77
08-28-12, 05:48 AM
I would like a shelve for my laundry room, then soap powder, fabric softener boxes/bottles to put on the shelf.
Maybe also a laundry basket .
Clothesline for outside.
I am with you. I am using bottles from bath and pretending they are detergent! Lol

enaid03
08-28-12, 09:20 AM
I almost used the saucepan as a garbage can. So a garbage cans (room appropriate), a formal dining room table (maybe I'm just not there yet), a dryer for the laundry room, or maybe a stackable unit.

Toy chest, toys, rocking chair. More artwork for the walls.

I second the moveable doors and hallways. I had to block a doorway for furniture placement.

lulu500
08-28-12, 04:06 PM
Can anyone tell me when the goals come out , cause I'm downloading the game after it does,
P.s I asked the same question on another post I just cant remember which one :D

littletohide
08-28-12, 07:15 PM
I like the laundry room and hallway suggestions. I would love more mid-century design items. White metal kitchen cabinets with a linoleum countertop and one of those linoleum topped dinette sets with chrome trim. The more kistch and retro the better!

chuchulovestore
08-29-12, 11:35 AM
I want,,,
More cute pets (cat, dog, etc)
french garden
more wall decorations.
More money fast!

Thank you.

CioCioSan
08-29-12, 02:12 PM
Could the proportions by any chance be fixed? I don't know if I'm overly sensitive about these things but some items areaway out of proportion e.g. the bunk beds and the shower. See how huge they are compared to the people? Thank you ��

tr8on
08-30-12, 06:15 AM
- I want appliances that match the kitchen cabinets (trash compactor, dishwasher, wine cooler)
- Different styles of flooring (stained cement, different color/styles of tiles, carpet)
- Wall mounted cabinets for kitchen
- More window choices
- More bedroom furniture designs

greygull
08-30-12, 03:28 PM
Colors for outside - flowers, flowering bushes, fruit trees (ripe fruit), veggie gardens

And an outdoor fire pit

perit
08-31-12, 05:20 AM
I built an apartment next to my house. I would like to be able to add an exterior door. It would also be nice to be able to add a back door to my main house.

I'd like to rent my apartment. I need a For Rent sign.

The former tenants move out and left their unwanted furniture. I need a Yard Sale sign. I would love to be able to actually sell/trade my unwanted furniture with my neighbors.

A garage and garage items would be nice. Cars, tools, lawn mower, trash cans, recycle bin...

perit
08-31-12, 05:23 AM
...I second the moveable doors and hallways. I had to block a doorway for furniture placement.

I'll add a third vote for this.

RubiesGalore
08-31-12, 04:15 PM
I think we should have a pet house, bed, the pet itself. This is a lonely home with no furry friends....

lioness9073
08-31-12, 05:35 PM
BBQ grill
Items to go into pool

lioness9073
08-31-12, 05:53 PM
Also would like to see indoor plants & more artwork

lioness9073
08-31-12, 06:00 PM
More exercise equipment (I'd like to build a fitness rm)

Yoga mat
Stationary bike (that will use extra wheels I have)
Treadmill
Bench press
Stability ball

kooky panda
08-31-12, 06:20 PM
Also for the pool area:

BBQ pit, slide for pool, lounge chairs, outside table with umbrella

pinksugar800
09-01-12, 05:15 PM
Pets would be awesome!
-rabbits
-cats
-dogs
-birds
Just normal pets(not ones u have on a farm)
And we earn coins from them like in farm story!

pinksugar800
09-01-12, 05:17 PM
A family?
Maybe get family members that move around too?
And u can control them~ maybe put the baby's in bed or something?

lareinema
09-02-12, 11:36 AM
Hallway
Moveable doors
Modern fireplace
Cabinetry to match darker wood islands

goodsnyummies
09-02-12, 03:08 PM
Many great ideas! What about stuff for a garage...the tool stuff that we have already is cool, with it maybe lawnmowers, cars, mopeds ;)

tin4ess
09-02-12, 04:38 PM
I'm with the car one!! And doors, and a wall option to place walls up or down but for all rooms. Carpets. Outdoor flags

lovelove2005
09-03-12, 08:59 PM
More baby decor, furniture, floor

LynnStorm8
09-03-12, 11:12 PM
HALLWAYS - I'm the 5th to suggest in this thread.

As our homes grow,
hallways is a necessity.

Otherwise, they look like a hodge-podge of rooms
thrown together.

meteor7
09-04-12, 12:37 AM
Hallways, definitely!

I want more furniture options and rugs with patterns. I like the koi pond idea as well. I want a pug :)
Different bathtubs, I don't want a pink one.

Zetra
09-04-12, 04:40 AM
Is there Door that leads to outdoor yet?