PDA

View Full Version : where is my quest scroll

Nightjasmine
08-27-12, 04:24 PM
I am level 28 and did not know until today that there were supposed to be quests and goals. Where is my Icon!??????

ezoelm
08-27-12, 04:39 PM
Hello! Why I'm not getting goals by A month ago!

[S8] Elsa
08-27-12, 05:23 PM
Goals are not available to all users at this time. We are working to make this feature available as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience!

Nightjasmine
08-27-12, 05:53 PM
Are we getting retroactive rewards for goals accomplished like the reward for athletic dragon??

[S8] Elsa
08-27-12, 06:23 PM
Are we getting retroactive rewards for goals accomplished like the reward for athletic dragon??

I can't speculate on this, but it's unlikely to occur.

*hides under desk*

Chidorkri
09-02-12, 07:27 AM
Device: LG optimus
Android 4.0 ICS OS
Hi... :) I'm new here. I just gotten this phone(5 weeks ago+) and installed this awesome game,I read through the help thing in the game and saw this goal book thing. I was curious at what it was so i search it up.Now I know how my neighbour got that awesome purple/black thing! Please help me with this problem I really want to try out some quests/goals and earn gold, i'm a bit short on gold.

kooky panda
09-02-12, 07:45 AM
Device: LG optimus
Android 4.0 ICS OS
Hi... :) I'm new here. I just gotten this phone(5 weeks ago+) and installed this awesome game,I read through the help thing in the game and saw this goal book thing. I was curious at what it was so i search it up.Now I know how my neighbour got that awesome purple/black thing! Please help me with this problem I really want to try out some quests/goals and earn gold, i'm a bit short on gold.

Goals/quests are currently not offered for android devices.
see post 3.