PDA

View Full Version : Gem sale??

suzyqscurlyqs
08-27-12, 09:18 AM
I have BS on my iPhone and on my iPad. I do not play the one on my iPhone much, but I noticed yesterday that gems are on sale 30% off on my iPhone. I got really excited because since I have started playing on my iPad (it's been about 3 weeks) gems have not been on sale on it at all. So I went to my iPad BS and the sale is not there. Does anyone know why sales are not registering on my iPad bakery? I'm really frustrated!! Thanks for any help you can offer.

Jamie

08-27-12, 09:23 AM
The only thing I could think of besides the fact that maybe its not offered on the ipad is try to uninstall and reinstall the app because maybe its just not registering. Or I would try turning off your ipad and turning it back on

08-27-12, 09:26 AM
I just went on my BS on my android and there is a gem sale and I then went onto BS on my ipod and there was NO gem sale. My guess is they didnt make it available to ipod/Ipads

suzyqscurlyqs
08-27-12, 09:33 AM
I will try uninstalling and reinstalling and repowering my iPad. I am really going to be upset of they aren't on sale because like I said in 3 weeks (at least) gems have not been on sale at all on my iPad and I know they were on my iPhone a few times in that time span.

shakiba
08-27-12, 12:26 PM
Sales are random which means they will appear at random devices at random times. You might have it on one device, but not on the other. Also, it's not guaranteed you'll get it on every TL game.

soclassymom
08-27-12, 02:07 PM
I want gem sale
Please TL

melby29
08-27-12, 05:14 PM
In my house, we have bakeries on an ipad, an iphone, an ipod, 2 kindle fires and 2 android phones. Yes, we are addicts LOL. The gem sales are never consistent from one device to the next. My Android bakery went through a stage where the gems were on sale most days, for a couple of weeks, and I haven't had one at all now for about a week. One of my daughter's kindle fires will have the gem sale, and the other won't. My guess is that it is just random for each user.