PDA

View Full Version : I LOVE Home Design Story !

AnnasCoffee
08-27-12, 09:12 AM
This game is so great. I thought it would be fun to start a thread so we can talk about our houses and our plans and what items we like.

I also started a thread for suggestions for new items. I thought it would be good to keep the threads separate so TL can see our suggestion without them having to read through all our discussion stuff :)

Here is the suggestion thread...
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?34533-Suggest-New-Items-for-Home-Design-Story

smayil2002
08-27-12, 09:14 AM
This game is so great. I thought it would be fun to start a thread so we can talk about our houses and our plans and what items we like.

I also started a thread for suggestions for new items. I thought it would be good to keep the threads separate so TL can see our suggestion without them having to read through all our discussion stuff :)

Here is the suggestion thread...
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?34533-Suggest-New-Items-for-Home-Design-Story
I love too!

AnnasCoffee
08-27-12, 09:16 AM
I think I'm going to spend my first gems tomorrow. My giant room will be done building and I'll need to fill it up... I think I'll get the fireplace and maybe the blue ottoman.

Oh... And maybe the blue contructable cabinet with the fish stuff... I wish it had DISHES in it.. Instead of corals. I like fish, I have an aquarium in real life. but I prefer dishes to go in china cabinets.

ipaddolo
08-27-12, 09:30 AM
i love this game too! interior design is my dream job and im having a lot of fun. im only concerned about the cost of land expansions, but i guess we have to be patient and gather all the money needed.
I think my next projects will be a walk-in closet, a second bathroom and probably some color changes on the walls, but who knows, every time i log in the game i get new ideas :)

lin77
08-27-12, 09:49 AM
I want it so bad for Kindle Fire! :(

I hope after they work everything out they give to us & Android! I will be very disappointed if they don't. I would rather have this game than DS, MS, CS, Fashion, Club, Pet & Zoo!!!!!!

pinkster73
08-27-12, 10:07 AM

I hope after they work everything out they give to us & Android! I will be very disappointed if they don't. I would rather have this game than DS, MS, CS, Fashion, Club, Pet & Zoo!!!!!!

I second this. :( no home pour moi :(

Tempete8
08-27-12, 12:33 PM
I don't want this for Andriod I NEED it for Andriod I love stuff like this.

xoxjenn
08-27-12, 01:40 PM

Same here! :( I have been waiting & waiting for Android to get a game like this!

Potatocat
08-27-12, 09:47 PM
I really love it too!! I do wish there were more things though, it's kinda disappointing leveling up and getting no new goodies!

Love the retro feel, I'm crazy about mid century modern :))))

2cool4zoo
08-28-12, 12:29 AM
I'm new to the game only started playing yesterday but i love it already, I've just paid for my 3rd room but need material to finish. once thats done i can start to turn it into an on suite bathroom :) oooh maybe i ned to start looking at what wall paper i want to use hehehe

hellokittycut3
10-09-12, 05:49 PM
This game seems interesting, but I can not find this game in my Andoid mobile phones. besides this game, I see there are also some games and looks good but is not available in android mobile phone. :confused:

I hope these games can also be made for android system, because I'm sure a lot of android users are going to love these games. In addition I also hope that when there is a new game can be made for both systems. :rolleyes:;):)

bakery1sj
10-09-12, 09:53 PM
You have a craft table... How about a way for the craft table that lets us create other items like flower arrangements?

jetfuelperfume
10-10-12, 01:13 PM
grrr threw away 9000 coins brb crying

Tempete8
10-10-12, 01:19 PM
Thanks for rubbin it in my face :'(

yupiyupigumgum
10-11-12, 02:47 PM
I focus on expanding, just in case TL raised the price. It took 3 DAYS to finish one expansion.