PDA

View Full Version : Suggest New Items for Home Design Story

AnnasCoffee
08-27-12, 08:56 AM
Team Lava,

Thank you for the new game. It seems like you put a lot of work into this game, you've really out done yourselves. The attention to detail is outstanding... I love my avatars necklace.

I wanted everyone to have a place to make some suggestions to make this great game even better.

AnnasCoffee
08-27-12, 08:59 AM
My first suggestion... Oreintal rugs.

I really like that we have rugs in the game but they are all casual. I would love an elegant formal rug... stylized floral or Persian or Oriental

I'll have more suggestions later.. I have to go collect coins now.

ipaddolo
08-27-12, 09:42 AM
- new cabinet walls for the kitchen, matching the counters colors
- wardrobes/racks for a walk-in closet
- chaise-longues
- more bookcases (white, classic, black)
- mosaic tiles (also for walls, think to a spa-style bathroom)
- cupboard/sideboard with pottery
- BIGGER vases with flowers, and more colors!
- more pictures, different styles, for walls
- room divider (screen?) sorry dunno the right english name

also, 2 improvements on current items:
- why we cant put anything on the cheminee? i'd like to add some candelabra or lamps or flowers on it
- same, im not able to put anything on the "simply elegant" coffee table, is that working as intended or is it a bug?

marrrina
08-27-12, 09:54 AM
More door options (in additional to the ability to move the door in the main room). I personally love dark/mahogany doors with a glass window.

Also another fireplace! One that doesn't cost gems :)

AnnasCoffee
08-27-12, 10:36 AM
Windows... There are some pictures of the game in the app store that show HUGE windows. But the windows in the game are TINY. Tiny windows are not worth 18 - 44 gems. Can you make the windows a proper size?

marrrina
08-27-12, 01:47 PM
This isn't a new item but rather a design feature. I don't like that every room has an entrance to every room adjacent to it. In a house that's not realistic. I'd rather have control as to where the entrances for each room is.

AnnasCoffee
08-27-12, 07:22 PM
Windows... There are some pictures of the game in the app store that show HUGE windows. But the windows in the game are TINY. Tiny windows are not worth 18 - 44 gems. Can you make the windows a proper size?

Thanks for fixing the windows :)

AuntyRose32
08-27-12, 07:58 PM
This isn't a new item but rather a design feature. I don't like that every room has an entrance to every room adjacent to it. In a house that's not realistic. I'd rather have control as to where the entrances for each room is.

^^ I agree with this. Thanks for making the windows larger too! The wallpaper is what's bothering me, you can see the white seams between each roll, can you fix this so there is no seam showing? It looks like I got a really bad decorator in to do the job....I'd never allow it...lol.

More wall cabinets for the kitchen, to match counters.
More wall art, more rugs (different shapes too, maybe oval) Persian - yes please!
Some potted floor plants, tall ones, small ones.
Some shelves with picture frames on them for the walls, different style bookshelves also.
Is it possible to move the placement of the rooms? If not can you let us do that? If we can already do it, please tell me how:)

There's more I'd like to see but I'm tired and can't think, I'll be back. I'm liking this game a lot, good job.

trace35
08-27-12, 08:09 PM
The windows ARE bigger! Thanx TL. They did look ridiculous before!
How about some matching dark blocky brown wooden furniture for bedrooms and living room please?

trace35
08-27-12, 08:13 PM
And thanx for fixing the towel rack.

trace35
08-27-12, 08:30 PM
Please can we have some neutral wall colours and tiles to compliment the bold colours? Everything seems to have a pink tinge to it, including the brown walls and the whitewash tiles! Pleas add a bit more green when making browns! And it would be good if the whitewash tiles were actually white.

AuntyRose32
08-28-12, 08:05 AM
^^Yep. A nice clawfoot bath tub....that's not pink would be great also!

AnnasCoffee
08-28-12, 01:43 PM
Please can we have some neutral wall colours and tiles to compliment the bold colours? Everything seems to have a pink tinge to it, including the brown walls and the whitewash tiles! Pleas add a bit more green when making browns! And it would be good if the whitewash tiles were actually white.

Im NOT loving the pink either. I wanted that tub... But Im not getting it because it's pink. Trace... I'm glad someone is even more detail oriented and "fussy" than me :)

RoseMiti
08-28-12, 02:26 PM
Watering can (?) - not sure if the wording is right.
Shelf to place the kitchen stuff
A car to place in a garage.

meteor7
08-28-12, 03:11 PM
More gothic items. I know I'll be in the minority here but hey, my place is the Haunted Mansion, I want it creepy :) Hoping for Halloween Design Story, that would be amazing!

Also, I agree with another poster about being able to change the bedding colors. Some of the beds are really cute but I don't like the color scheme. This would allow us to truly make our dream home.

I'm really enjoying this game, I'm obsessed actually. All my other TL games are suffering because of it!

meteor7
08-28-12, 03:12 PM

+1
I agree!

trace35
08-28-12, 03:48 PM
Im NOT loving the pink either. I wanted that tub... But Im not getting it because it's pink. Trace... I'm glad someone is even more detail oriented and "fussy" than me :)

Hey, who are you calling fussy? Lol!

Sonflower77
02-08-13, 08:07 PM
I have really enjoyed Home Design Story. I would like to see more kitchen & bathroom cabinet options, movable or absent doorways, adding an additional exterior door (such as to our backyard or patio), and more lighting options that match bedroom furniture. I would love to see a modern white, leather sofa and sectional sofa. Tall deciduous, green trees would be nice, too.

mrsviking1
02-16-13, 04:00 AM
I would really like to see:
More appropriate items for nursery and kids rooms
-a grill for outdoor cooking
-patio space and tiles/fencing
-more realistic gameroom items (not just the pool table that costs gems)
-longer, larger rugs
-different decor blinds
-several types of gliders and ottomans, rockers
-big flat screen tv with projector for gameroom
-theatre seating
-children's items

adixiediva
02-20-13, 11:06 AM
More pictures
More accessories
More and better rugs
More walls
More new items

adixiediva
02-20-13, 11:07 AM
Curtains and fabric choices

kooky panda
02-20-13, 11:53 AM
Please add your suggestions to the current Home Design Suggestion Thread. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?45026-Home-Design-Suggestions)