PDA

View Full Version : Neighbors

auntmichel
08-27-12, 05:34 AM
Please allow deletion of any/all neighbors including the infamous Stormie. Also please allow the deletion of neighbor invites to those who have not responded.

ButterPanda
08-27-12, 05:28 PM
Thanks for the suggestions. I will pass them on to our devs.

AngelCaster
09-11-12, 06:55 PM
Definitely need to have ability to delete invitations to become neighbors. Have found many have messages asking for a yes or deny however obviously not playing game anymore

Huge problem

Thank you

42loving
09-26-12, 07:14 PM
I agree about the invited neighbor situation...thankfully I only have 3 that I've had practically since I started the game a month ago. It's obvious they're no longer playing the game. I use the Stormie farm in my list to separate the nbrs I've watered from the neighbors I haven't, when I see that farm I know I'm almost done. Deleting neighbors who're not playing hasn't been a problem, I use the "remove" button by their name and they're (sometimes sadly) gone.

nae58
10-02-12, 03:08 AM
I have about 10 people who have never accepted neighbor invites - how the heck do you remove them??

queentina3
10-03-12, 05:25 AM
I have about 10 people who have never accepted neighbor invites - how the heck do you remove them??

You can't. As pinkster would say:

http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i344/pinkster73/PicsArt_1337741513765.png

People have been asking for YEARS to have pending invites be deleted and TL hasn't given us a way to do so, and I'm doubting they ever will at this point. :(