PDA

View Full Version : Storage items stuck!!!!

Vallarie5
08-26-12, 08:18 PM
No matter what method I use move,storage under main menu I am unable to get past message telling me these items are used for construction. I know!!! How do I use them????!!!! Very frustrating! Also this gem thing, I never got any gems in the beginning and more ways to earn them should be available. After all when I signed up I thought it was a ?FREE? game. Gross misrepresentation!!!! If anyone can help with the stuck storage it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

brittanafan
08-26-12, 08:55 PM
No matter what method I use move,storage under main menu I am unable to get past message telling me these items are used for construction. I know!!! How do I use them????!!!! Very frustrating! Also this gem thing, I never got any gems in the beginning and more ways to earn them should be available. After all when I signed up I thought it was a ?FREE? game. Gross misrepresentation!!!! If anyone can help with the stuck storage it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

You can only use the construction items when building habitats. If you purchase a pet that has a hammer symbol on the icon, then it means the habitat needs "parts" before you can fully play with the pet. You click on the "under construction" habitat and it'll tell you how many of each part you need, and you then click on the request button, and select from your neighbors who you want to send the requests to.

So if you need 10 planks and 10 cushions, i would pick maybe 15 neighbors for each, though you really can only receive 20 items back each day, and only if the neighbor accepts the request when they are next online.

You can't use the construction pieces just as decoration around the shop, even though they appear in your inventory.

As for the gems, you don't need them to play this game as a large portion of the animals are bought with coins, which you earn buy collecting from your pets every few hours.

Vallarie5
08-27-12, 12:46 PM
Still doesnt tell me how to use my gifted items in storage! I have items there that would help me build habitats but cannot use them. When trying to access these stored items I get a message saying they r used in construction. Exactly! Why cant I use them?????

brittanafan
08-27-12, 01:26 PM
Still doesnt tell me how to use my gifted items in storage! I have items there that would help me build habitats but cannot use them. When trying to access these stored items I get a message saying they r used in construction. Exactly! Why cant I use them?????

Yes, it did tell you :P

What is it you are trying to construct? Do you have a habitat sitting in your pet-shop that has an under construction wall around it? Unless you have one of those already in your pet-shop (meaning, you've already purchased and placed it), you can't use any of those gifted constructible items.

If you do have a habitat as described in your pet-shop, you just tap on the habitat and a window will pop up telling you what specific parts you need. If you need 10 planks and 10 blue cushions, for example, then you are given the opportunity to request those from your neighbors (as explained in my other post).

If you already have, say, 5 planks and 3 blue cushions in your inventory, that your neighbors have gifted you in the past, then when you view the window that tells you what you'll need, you'll see it says 5/10 and 3/10 (assuming 10 was the total number you needed).

So it automatically fills in however many you already have in your inventory. It won't, however, delete them from your inventory until you complete the habitat. Once you have all the parts you need, 10 planks and 10 blue cushions, it'll give you a new button that says something like 'complete' and you click on that and then the habitat will be constructed and the constructible parts from your inventory will be deleted.

If that's still not answering your question, please be more specific about what you are trying to do. What habitat you are trying to build, and what parts you have in your inventory you are trying to use.