PDA

View Full Version : Expanded!!!!

faegrl
08-26-12, 01:27 PM
I saved and saved and saved...downloaded other games and played to the levels required...ALL FOR NOTHING...just used 40 gems by mistake and expanded my bakery. All because of one click. :mad:

shakiba
08-26-12, 01:58 PM
Sorry to hear that. We've all been there, spending our gems by accident with no confirmation button. Hey, look at the bright side, your bakery is bigger.

faegrl
08-26-12, 02:28 PM
You're right...it is bigger...if it hadn't been for this mistake, I would have put off upgrading for at least another month lol

saren1947
08-26-12, 04:05 PM
I saved and saved and saved...downloaded other games and played to the levels required...ALL FOR NOTHING...just used 40 gems by mistake and expanded my bakery. All because of one click. :mad:
Been there, done that. My fat finger touched the wrong thing & there I was, bigger place but no gems. Nothing to do, can't put my finger on a diet, lol.

PloyM
08-26-12, 05:18 PM

I completely understand you. In less than a week ago, I accidently expand my RS with my 40 gems on an 250k coins expanding which seem rediculous to me that I spent my 40 gems which I saved for later decoration by it went down the drain on only 250k coin expand that I can pay by coins.