PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Story machines

dogs456
08-26-12, 10:17 AM
There are so many new machines like the music oven and all those, There should be new foods in the original ovens! with all these new ovens the food it worth like NOTHING!for a day on the new music oven a day you get like 300 pieces of food! i am running out of food on my counters because of this. i have to cook those foods tho cuz theres no way of getting free gems. please make food worth more.

shanamerny3
08-26-12, 11:23 AM
I agree

dogs456
08-28-12, 10:09 AM
Thank you!
i agree

lilacpear
08-28-12, 11:44 AM
Yes, some of these new appliances seem to have very little value. Two appliances in particular, the very pretty Outdoor Grill and Smoker Pit, required 30 parts EACH to be built but are only capable of producing ONE recipe EACH. Adding insult to injury, the portion quantities are obscenely low (300 and 500 plates, respectively). At least they don't require 12 hours of cooking!

Before building these appliances I was really looking forward to a three- or six-item menu of cute grilled and smoked recipes. What I got instead were two generic-looking plates of Hamburger Sliders and Babyback Ribs. Why couldn't these two recipes be integrated into the regular grill?

TL behaves in mysterious ways sometimes.

-lp

monea22
09-01-12, 07:23 AM
agreed ^^ about time sopmebody spoke the truth .. hmmph i got so excited when i firt bought my smoker pit. but then i seen it only had one feature . such a waist . especially for a player like me who saves up every gem they have & dosent spend actual money to get them . -___ - their should be a lot more recipes on some of thoose items.

JohnDede
09-01-12, 08:22 AM
There's more on appliances down the page http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?34714-Appliances
They do add recipes to the regular appliances, usually on weeks when there is no new appliance.
There is a sticky thread at the top of the threads page with Recipe Inventory for each appliance, and parts needed for buildables.