PDA

View Full Version : game stuck???

Unregistered
11-21-10, 06:59 AM
Has this happen to anyone? I have food set out on the counter but when the customers opens the door, they stop and makes that red angry face. Nothing is blocking them from going in and theres food set out. How do I fix this problem? Thanks.

Roadkill Kafe
11-22-10, 11:49 AM
Make sure they can get to the host table. If they are sitting at the tables and then getting red faces, that might mean there is a problem.

If they can't get to the host table, they can't sit. So they'll leave right away mad

Juls
11-23-10, 06:46 AM
I have many chairs available but only 6 or 7 will sit. The others will leave mad. I deleted the original app and re-installed but stll have the the same problem. The only benefit is that my food isn't going as fast and I can stack up. But the downfall is that I'm not making a lot of money. I sent T.L. support an e-mail and they said they would tell their engineers. Yes they can get to the host table. Does anyone know of a quick fix?

Unregistered
11-23-10, 11:24 AM
The customers have to have a clear route to the chairs. There has to be empty floor space they can walk on to get there. For example I had a row of tables one tile in from the outer edge and the chairs facing in on the outer edge. Customers could only sit in the chairs on the end of the row, they could not get to the others.