PDA

View Full Version : Multiplied prices on clearing?????

hoopersonic
08-25-12, 11:14 PM
Has anyone else encountered this I am getting exurban ate prices on clearing trees 50k for a weed wood??!!!

foxxiegirl
08-25-12, 11:21 PM
Maybe it has something to do with your start date playing the game? Kinda like the 3 tier evolution compared to others with only 2. I know i saw another player post about this yesterday though so your clearly not alone. :(

riitzc
08-25-12, 11:34 PM
As far as I know, all of my foliage is still the same price.

ritz131
08-26-12, 01:35 AM

Mine too...

Zamoraksblood
08-26-12, 06:20 AM

And me

hoopersonic
08-26-12, 10:34 AM
Well I use to play and got a new phone so just started a new farm cause I didn't remember my old name or know the udid number I don't know of that has anything to do with it but this is a new device so I don't see why it would

kiwilibby
08-27-12, 08:23 PM
Its the same for me. When I expanded a section and the weed wood/timber are 10x that of the stuff that didn't need expanding. Would love an answer, and I'm hoping it's a bug or I'll never get to expand @_@.

shakiba
08-27-12, 08:28 PM
I don't think it's a bug. TL mentioned a few times that different people may have different prices to purchase things. Some may have double the price and some even have triple the price!

hoopersonic
08-28-12, 06:30 AM
Yeah but 10x the price to clear a tree is rediculious 50k for a tree I guess they want be to buy coins but if they do they are out of luck I will quit first also my trees that I started with we're regular price to clear it's only ones in expansions that are more expensive

CocaKura
08-28-12, 06:16 PM
Yeah, when I started they were regular price. And also recently I got a few trees that were normal prices but all the rest were still 10x price... and then I expanded some more but they were...still 10x price. I'm not sure, it's really irregular so I have no idea what's going on. Team Lava also replied to my initial support email:

(support email removed (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15033-Do-not-post-Support-emails-in-the-forum))

...I'm unsure if they mean it's going to be fixed or if they're making this a permanent change or what.

jrocket97
08-31-12, 04:17 PM
late reply, but mine are still same. If they really did multiply the prices of yet another gameplay element, I'm done with this game. They never make updates to benefit players other than more dragons, which they're really using as gold bait.