PDA

View Full Version : TL targeting CHILDREN to gamble

moogdaisy
08-25-12, 05:22 PM
Im quoting my own post here from 7/27

"It's a clever idea and with the other addictive elements will squeeze money from people - often children.

Is it a good idea morally? Getting money from children? Paying for the right to play something by choice that you already own is ridiculous but it only needs a few people paying to make it financially worthwhile. Plus this is how gambling operates, slot machine style. "

And a cut/paste response came from them saying they don't do this.

So what's the game TL now ram down our throats at every chance? SLOTS!!! The exact word I used!

Hilarious, I went from being annoyed at them to slightly hating them. Why subject children who like cutesy little games to a disgusting and brazen attempt to lure them into installing an actual slot machine. Why do this?

superchef456
08-25-12, 08:06 PM
Im quoting my own post here from 7/27

"It's a clever idea and with the other addictive elements will squeeze money from people - often children.

Is it a good idea morally? Getting money from children? Paying for the right to play something by choice that you already own is ridiculous but it only needs a few people paying to make it financially worthwhile. Plus this is how gambling operates, slot machine style. "

And a cut/paste response came from them saying they don't do this.

So what's the game TL now ram down our throats at every chance? SLOTS!!! The exact word I used!

Hilarious, I went from being annoyed at them to slightly hating them. Why subject children who like cutesy little games to a disgusting and brazen attempt to lure them into installing an actual slot machine. Why do this?
I agree why SLOTS WHY SLOTS TEAMLAVA WHY it is not event their own game WHY

TimeForACuppaTea
08-25-12, 08:44 PM
I agree. It's one thing for them to advertise their own games, but now they're advertising games that aren't even theirs. Doesn't make sense, other than they must be making some money off the deal. I'm not biting.

totaltechno
08-27-12, 09:58 AM
This is wrong, just wrong. I just downloaded it for the 6 gems and deleted it.

nevopets
08-30-12, 11:51 AM
Yes they are making children used to gambling, not only the slots but all their games, all the games are based on luck and using money to reach difficult quests ...