PDA

View Full Version : Sending/receiving gifts

perit
08-25-12, 04:23 PM
I have discovered that I can only send out three gem gifts per day. What are the limit to receiving and sending gifts in general? I seem to have several neighbors that I am not able to send a gift to.

08-25-12, 04:28 PM
The limit to sending gem gifts is 3. I believe the receiving limit is 20.

mattyboo1
08-25-12, 08:10 PM
The send limit is 3

kooky panda
08-25-12, 08:10 PM
You can send out unlimited gifts, but only you can only send out 3 gold per day.
You pick three nbrs to send gold to, then the other neighbors you can send them on of the other gifts offered.

mattyboo1
08-25-12, 08:11 PM
You can send out unlimited gifts, but only you can only send out 3 gold per day.
You pick three nbrs to send gold to, then the other neighbors you can send them on of the other gifts offered.
Do you mean gems or do you mean gold

marrrina
08-25-12, 11:46 PM
Do you mean gems or do you mean gold

She meant gems. There's another game with the 3-item limit involving gold so it's easy to mix it up.

mamatlee11
08-26-12, 09:19 AM
I'm already getting neighbors who just want gems, I've Been telling them about the "3" rule but not sure if some are understanding it.

laceylaine
08-26-12, 03:12 PM
Is there a limit on receiving normal gifts, or even material requests? My gifts seem to stop after a while, and so do the material requests I make to brand new neighbors.

marrrina
08-26-12, 05:53 PM
Is there a limit on receiving normal gifts, or even material requests? My gifts seem to stop after a while, and so do the material requests I make to brand new neighbors.

As with all TL games you can receive 20 gifts a day, not including materials sent to you upon request.

I tend to find that when I request things it seems I never get them, but when the game resets at 12 am PST all my requested parts instantly come in.

iloveyummie
09-02-12, 09:37 AM
I tend to find that when I request things it seems I never get them, but when the game resets at 12 am PST all my requested parts instantly come in.

That could be what I'm experiencing now. No requested items are coming in anymore or there is a limit on receiving requested items. Even shut the game down in the multitask bar and restarted my iPhone in hope to fix this. Guess I'll just have to be patient now. :(