PDA

View Full Version : Force closing leads to gem trap!!!!!

princessbella99
08-25-12, 02:57 PM
Just yesterday, when I was visitinging nbrs, my screen froze. And I know it was going to force close AGAIN!! Every time I post for help, no one helps, it's jut ignored, and the game gets worse. And I was pressing every where on the screen to make it unfreeze, and that made me spend 100 gems and change to coins!!!!!!! I already emailed teamlava and I hope they return them. It's not fair after no one helped me with my problems. :mad:

sweetstuff525
08-25-12, 03:12 PM
Wow that's a lot of gems ... Sorry you lost them

I don't think tl will give them back but hey you loose nothing by trying
Next time when your game frezze try to turn of your device better and don't press the screen

nmishii
08-25-12, 03:16 PM
Bakery Story has frozen on me several times in the last couple of days. I try to get out of it by hitting the back button or home button. If that doesn't work, I'll remove the battery. I don't tap on the screen.

princessbella99
08-25-12, 04:10 PM
Wow that's a lot of gems ... Sorry you lost them

I don't think tl will give them back but hey you loose nothing by trying
Next time when your game frezze try to turn of your device better and don't press the screen

Thanks for being optimistic :) I'll keep trying though..

ButterPanda
08-27-12, 02:56 PM
If the game freezes or pauses for a long period of time. Just wait till it does something before tapping. If it doesn't do anything, then force close the game or restart your device. And you did the right thing to email TeamLava support about the Gem loss.

sinderellas8
08-27-12, 03:35 PM
Mine keeps forcing closed. Only today. Anyone know how to fix it? I tried uninstalling.

princessbella99
09-02-12, 01:12 AM
If the game freezes or pauses for a long period of time. Just wait till it does something before tapping. If it doesn't do anything, then force close the game or restart your device. And you did the right thing to email TeamLava support about the Gem loss.

They said I couldn't get them back. I'm really mad now. It isn't fair. Please help