PDA

View Full Version : Game crashes!

shopgirl24
08-25-12, 01:38 PM
The game keeps crashing and crashing and crashing and..... really annoying!

Device: ipad with ios 5.0.1
Game version: 1.1.3

there is no special action that i do to force the game to crash... collecting coins, opening breeding menu, opening social menu, open overview menu, etc...it now even crashes when i try to play with neighbors pets, this is something it didnt do before.

i had the same problem with the world games edition. i tried and deleted and reinstalled both regular and WG edition but this didnt help at all....

anyone else having these issues?

shopgirl24
08-25-12, 02:14 PM
if anyone is having these issues, could you please try the following?? DO NOT ZOOM OUT when opening the game, i just tried it and i was able to play without game crashing...

buffykins
08-26-12, 11:45 AM
I'm getting so annoyed by this crashing and team lava seem to be doing nothing about it!! Please fix this or will be stopping this game!! No more gem purchases for me on this game!

buffykins
08-27-12, 08:48 AM
Shopgirl 24 is kinda right!! I could harvest all coins without it crashing if I didn't zoom out!! Took a bit of time to do it but it worked!! As soon as I zoomed out it crashed instantly!, game is well and truly bugged!! Get it sorted lava!!please!!

warg0dessss
08-27-12, 12:32 PM
My game crashes even after it just loaded. It crashes all the time, it's a continous struggle to try to play once a day... I did deleted the app and reinstalled it, restarted my iPad and everything. What is the issue??

warg0dessss
08-27-12, 12:45 PM
Now I can't open the app at all....

3chessie
08-27-12, 01:01 PM
Any one else having problems with fashion story force closing?

crushedgrapes
08-27-12, 01:02 PM
Can't open the app and one of my goals is about to expire!!! Help!!!!

DaojinWildfire
08-27-12, 01:16 PM
Is there an error message or does the game crash directly to the Home Screen?

crushedgrapes
08-27-12, 01:20 PM
Crashes before the game opens. Tries to load or about 3 seconds then crashes.

coolgamegirl27
08-27-12, 01:30 PM
Same here, crashes on home screen back to desktop. On iPad2 btw.

daryanah
08-27-12, 01:50 PM
Same here on iPod Touch with Pet Shop Story & Fashion Story. Dragon, Monster, Bakery & Pet Hotel work fine.

kooky panda
08-27-12, 01:51 PM
Any one else having problems with fashion story force closing?

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?34551-Maintence&p=384819&viewfull=1#post384819

cpebbles73
08-27-12, 01:56 PM
My game doesn't even load , I have tried reinstalling fs I tried turning off my device , and noting my order are going to expire ! 😔😖

DaojinWildfire
08-27-12, 02:37 PM
You should be able to get back into the game. Force close the app first if you had it minimized. Let us know if there are any other issues.

warg0dessss
08-27-12, 03:49 PM
Crashes before the game opens. Tries to load or about 3 seconds then crashes.

Same here, and no there is no message.

warg0dessss
08-27-12, 04:11 PM
Now that I managed to open the game, my quests expired and I had the option of buying the rewards. I refused to buy the podium and then I got the next reward the parrot and I wanted to buy it, I clicked on it and I thought I bought it, then the game reset and I got the option of buying the parrot again so I could finish my quest, I agreed since I thought the previous purchase wasn't made. After all this, I got the parrot-quest offer again, I refused it and I noticed in my inventory there were litteraly 0 parrots and I am left with only 22 gems out of 70. May I please receive some help?

greygull
08-27-12, 04:44 PM
Send an email to support@teamlava.com Give them your ID and what happened

warg0dessss
08-28-12, 03:27 AM
Ok, thank you.

amethystgold
09-07-12, 08:27 AM
Aargh! Constant crashes back to homescreen. Every time I zoom out, try to put a pet in storage it crashes. It crashes when I dont do those things as well.

Ipad 1

horselady7
09-11-12, 09:54 AM
I can get it to come up but there is a lag and not all of the animals on the floor show up. Most of the time it say to force close. I can play some of the time but runs very slow. A lot of the games r having problems. Kindel user

anoushkapets
09-14-12, 05:30 AM
Getting stressed out now with constant crashing. Force closes every time I collect coins. Don't even know why I'm wasting my time in this post as TL no doubt already knows but not rectifying. I'm using iPhone 3s 5.1.1 current version pss. Tried not zooming out but that don't help as crashes on neighbours, goals, gifts. Also deleted reinstalled, still crashes. What is being done to rectify this problem??

LoviepetsGarden
09-14-12, 05:26 PM
Is there an error message or does the game crash directly to the Home Screen?

Since the last game update, my game crashes everytime I go in the game for the first time and try to visit a neighbor. I may work the next time, it may not. I don't zoom in or out, just play as is. I'm playing on Android, version 1.5.5.1. In the past three day I must have submitted over 30 "force close" reports without su much as a beep from TL. I figure is useless but as long as I'm being annoyed by not being able to play the game consistently, then I'm going to annoy them until they give me an answer or fix the problem

shopgirl24
09-20-12, 04:28 AM
there is another game crashing thread and more and more people keep complaining, how about fixing this??? any news on whether you already looked into that problem???

jane09186
10-15-12, 10:17 AM
It crashes to the home screen