PDA

View Full Version : Goal for all users!

shanamerny3
08-25-12, 01:37 PM
Why is it that only iPhone/iPad users can accomplish GOALS? I play Bakery/Restaurant/Fashion Story (Shanamerny3/Sophiescupncake) on my Kindle Fire and I had no idea about goals until I started receiving material requests from neighbors in Fashion Story. I was curious, looked around and found that not all users have the option to achieve GOALS. Is there any way that ALL USERS CAN AT LEAST HAVE THIS OPTION?

oreo42709
08-25-12, 01:38 PM
i agree

shanamerny3
08-25-12, 01:59 PM
Thamk you! :)

shanamerny3
08-25-12, 02:02 PM
Does anyone else feel the same way? If so, lets see if we can get enough attention so that we can get this option :)

oreo42709
08-25-12, 02:04 PM
the thing is alot of people have complained about situations, and its been discusion but team lava have not changed it

sweetstuff525
08-25-12, 02:06 PM
This is a common thread... People post about it many times .... Tl knows s out it that android would like goals
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18709-Android-Feature-Parity-Discussions&highlight=Android+parity

shanamerny3
08-25-12, 02:14 PM
Thank you! I have been playing for awhile now and didn't even know about it!

xoxjenn
08-25-12, 02:28 PM
I agree! I also wish we could get the new games! :(

shanamerny3
08-25-12, 02:31 PM
I read the thread and they are looking into it. The thread is from about a year ago though and still no goals. Someone even posted, "I have both iso and android and I prefer to play on iso". I appreciate that they have some parity in both the iso and android but wouldn't it be more simple to just add things in the same way for all users? Clearly there are a lot of people who feel the same way. Teamlava should give us an update on this topic instead of, hey here is a new cake to bake lol

shanamerny3
08-25-12, 02:31 PM
I agree! I also wish we could get the new games! :(

I agree

xoxjenn
08-25-12, 02:35 PM
I understand that the games are on different platforms so it isn't as easy as simply switching the game over & having it be exactly the same. But there are games in the Play Store that are the exact same on Android & iOS... so it is possible!

OriginalBlond
08-27-12, 01:20 AM
I just wanna buy a bread oven........ *insert pouty face here*

nmishii
08-27-12, 02:24 AM
Android users received 2 Christmas goal appliances in BS and 2 in RS in January, a month after Christmas. So we got to make Christmas recipes in January when iOS users got the appliances before Christmas.

Other than that, Androids have not received any new features in the old games since just before Christmas, and those were most of the features iOS players had before the end of Sept. No features released since Oct 1 to iOS have been made available to Androids except the 4 appliances above, and some of the World Games recipes and decorations recently released.

Androids received 4 of the 8 new games TL released since Dec, and cannot play Treasure Story. Monster Story was released at the same time as iOS got it, but the other games took about 3 months to get released to Android.

Androids got a Google Play promotion for decorations every day for a week on Pet Shop Story and Bakery Story that iOS or Kindle FIre did not receive. After the promotion ended, TL offered the decorations except the Android-specific gifts to all players as a prize in a contest.

nmishii
08-27-12, 02:31 AM
Personally I think TL would rather create new games for iOS rather then bring the old games to parity for all users. They also aren't releasing new features to their old games, just new goals. There are goals for Android in some of the new games, so it shouldn't be that much effort to update the old games with the goal system, but that doesn't seem to be a priority to TL so don't hold your breath.

melby29
08-27-12, 06:26 AM
Being an Android user is so awful. Except that we got all the free stuff from the Candy Jar. That was pretty cool.

NeeOnn
08-27-12, 07:56 PM
Amen, yet i play on iPad :D

tessika
08-29-12, 12:07 AM
Android now has goals!!! Thanks

lin77
08-29-12, 09:40 AM
Android now has goals!!! Thanks

Wish Kindle Fire did! :(

pinkster73
08-29-12, 09:45 AM
There's still no goals in farm.

lin77
08-29-12, 09:49 AM
There's still no goals in farm.

What's weird is that when I first started Farm in Nov. 2011 I had goals but then one day I didn't. I'm on a kindle fire too! Strange....... :confused:

Gypsy_Cat
08-29-12, 01:39 PM
OriginalBlond: I just wanna buy a bread oven........ *insert pouty face here*

*insert the world's biggest DITTO here*

khadiah
09-26-12, 11:01 AM
I played Restaurant Story on my iPhone and I have no goals.

kooky panda
09-26-12, 12:13 PM
I played Restaurant Story on my iPhone and I have no goals.\

There are not current goals for RS.

rainbowswan
09-27-12, 09:41 PM
I believe since its a common question asked, Team Lava is looking into it.