PDA

View Full Version : How do you find out how many coins items cost

Honey444
08-25-12, 08:18 AM
Can anyone tell me how to find out the cost of items-such as tipping, sending gifts, etc? please.

greygull
08-25-12, 10:16 AM
How much they cost? Those are free - tipping increases your social rating (and gives the person you tipped money and xp), tipping neighbors gives you coins, xp, or coins and xp when you visit them. Sending gifts and filling requests is also free.

mattyboo1
08-25-12, 10:18 AM
Can anyone tell me how to find out the cost of items-such as tipping, sending gifts, etc? please.

The price is FREE!!

Honey444
09-03-12, 06:35 AM
Thanks for your help. I now have another problem and wonder if you can help, please? I pressed a box in Design-the last one which came up as I'd bought 'Fairytale' and that I had found a frog. OK, but I have no idea what that means and I can't find anthing that has cost me 24 gems! Can you advise please?

nmishii
09-03-12, 07:35 AM
Look in the decorations under the design tab. They put the box items in storage in the design tab.

cookietyler
09-15-12, 03:04 PM
..as I learned the hard way before.. sometimes the item that you receive from the mystery box does not have the same value as the gems required to purchase the box. For instance, I opened a mystery box once and got an item that was only worth 15 gems.