PDA

View Full Version : Too much force closing :(

princessbella99
08-25-12, 05:23 AM
Please help. I have too much force closing and it's happening to Bakery and Home Design and Fashion. My ID is princessbella99. Please help it is very upsetting :(

wysemama
08-25-12, 07:41 AM
I am having he same problem. I was pretty good for about a week after the weekend push fix for Andoid's but it is back to the same thing. I can tip but unable to gift back and a lot of times the game will not even open! Frustrated!!

sinderellas8
08-27-12, 03:37 PM
Ditto. Just started happening to me today :( every time I try to do anything it closes.

domrep02
08-30-12, 12:28 PM
Force closes all the time, haven't been able to get on bakery all day, since the update, I'm an android player at level 97.this is very fustrating

jikan
08-30-12, 01:18 PM
everytime there's an update it'll force close every few minutes, TL sort of fixes it but it comes back worse by the next update. this started to be annoying with the olympic update. now it's become more frustrating than the gem traps.

nmishii
08-30-12, 01:37 PM
Got another force close when visiting a neighbor. Index out of bounds. Same as I posted in another thread.

kooky panda
08-30-12, 01:45 PM
Got another force close when visiting a neighbor. Index out of bounds. Same as I posted in another thread.

reported the force close issue for android(after the recent update) .

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?34613-New-Update-1.5.5.1-Android-Goals&p=386525&viewfull=1#post386525

nmishii
08-30-12, 02:11 PM
reported the force close issue for android(after the recent update) .

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?34613-New-Update-1.5.5.1-Android-Goals&p=386525&viewfull=1#post386525

Thank you. Hope they resolve it soon.

domrep02
08-31-12, 02:33 PM
I still can't get on bakery story, force closes at the home screen, I'm playing on android galaxy s phone, I've rebooted my phone twice, uninstalled and reinstalled still nothing, now I can't even uninstall the game, is there anything else I can do, someone please help this is very frustrating

AiCandies
09-02-12, 12:21 PM
I still can't get on bakery story, force closes at the home screen, I'm playing on android galaxy s phone, I've rebooted my phone twice, uninstalled and reinstalled still nothing, now I can't even uninstall the game, is there anything else I can do, someone please help this is very frustrating

Same here, though I'm in a Galaxy Spica. It Force Closes EVERY TIME I update it and try to play.
I can't believe it's been more than a week and hasn't been solved. I uninstalled it and used an older version of the game. It seems I won't have goals soon, but at least I can play :S

shannondj
09-03-12, 12:10 PM
I have the same problem which I encountered all of the past two days. I try to enter Bakery Story and I always get, " The application Bakery Story (process com.teamlava.bakerystory) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."

Is there a fix for this? My other team lava games work fine. Thanks!