PDA

View Full Version : Missing gifts

KadeeDid
08-24-12, 10:04 PM
I had a list of gifts received as well as requests. I filled the request, started visiting and accepting gifts and all gifts disappeared after I accepted the third one. I always have max gifts each day and scrolled down past a big list so zi could quickly fill requests. I always visit each person and tip before accepting gift and returning a gift.

KadeeDid

mattyboo1
08-24-12, 10:08 PM
I had a list of gifts received as well as requests. I filled the request, started visiting and accepting gifts and all gifts disappeared after I accepted the third one. I always have max gifts each day and scrolled down past a big list so zi could quickly fill requests. I always visit each person and tip before accepting gift and returning a gift.

KadeeDid all gifts in your news feed or your inventory

KadeeDid
08-24-12, 10:36 PM
all gifts in your news feed or your inventory

the gifts in the newsfeed. inventory is fine.

JohnDede
08-25-12, 12:54 AM
I have had Pending Gifts disappear while I was returning and accepting PG. Only occurs with certain neighbors for me. When those neighbors tip, later in the day, the PG comes back, and can be gifted back and accepted. No one seems to believe it. You just can't make this stuff up, nor would you need to. You just have to watch close whose PG disappears, and if it comes back later in the day.