PDA

View Full Version : Cannot rename dragon on iPhone

lattefix
08-24-12, 10:00 PM
Just would like to check, are you guys able to rename your dragons on your iPhone? I have able to rename my monsters on Monster Story.

Also, my friend playing Dragon Story is able to rename his dragons on his Android.

Thanks! ^^

squilibob
08-24-12, 10:32 PM
No. Never had been able to.

brittanafan
08-24-12, 11:19 PM
yea its only the android version, but not the kindle fire version even though that's technically android as well.

GrEEnEyedGoldiE
08-25-12, 08:30 PM
The names are my biggest beefwith dragon story. Every Magic I have is named MxPltz... And half my Charms...same name. It's easier to dismiss when it's a cool name like Apollo or Rangi, etc.

The name change feature has been requested numerous times, and I see that it has been added to Monster Story. Since the layout of monster story is so similar to dragon story, I hope Team Lava will be able to implement this small change soon:)

mattyboo1
08-25-12, 08:31 PM
Why android only

brittanafan
08-25-12, 08:57 PM
Why android only

same reason why kindle doesn't have quests but android and ios do

there is no reason

rusticjess
08-26-12, 12:37 PM
im android and can change name. had no idea that others couldn't, I thought it was a standard feature in DS

mattyboo1
08-26-12, 12:43 PM
same reason why kindle doesn't have quests but android and ios do

there is no reason I never knew android had goals in DS LET ME GUESS they are picking devices randomly its possible

mattyboo1
08-26-12, 12:44 PM
Sorry for the caps my caps lock got stuck

PDAGuppies
08-28-12, 07:25 PM
I never knew you could change the names! But I have APPLE. :( p.s- I have two charms and I didn't choose the names. They're names are both ash and they came like that.!

brittanafan
08-28-12, 08:38 PM
I never knew you could change the names! But I have APPLE. :( p.s- I have two charms and I didn't choose the names. They're names are both ash and they came like that.!

I have/had six magic named Qu... and a bunch of magmi firestorm.. it's probably not coincidence.